October 1, 2014 | 1943 users online

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Rullo34

check out this video!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by MrsKH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My skin is fair (NC15), and Retrospeck works a treat. It brings out the eyecolour, but not in a shouty way. The hue reminds me of the healthy gleam one gets on the skin, after a day out in the sun.

Sometimes I try to find a similar, cheaper e/s in the same colour. (Mac is rather expensive in Sweden.) So far, no luck. Retrospeck is one of a kind.

I hope Mac never discontinues this product. If so, IŽll have a major personality crisis, looks-wise!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by scrumptiouzz

this is one of my favorite mac eyeshadows. i wear it everyday on my lid and brow bone. it's a sheer white/champagne with a slight gold color with shimmer and some glitter. the texture seems gritty and you have to really swipe your brush in a couple of times to get some product on. i don't get or notice any fallouts. i highly recommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this color, I use it as a lid wash, I dont mind the lustre finish, its a nice soft goldish color that gives you that nice awake look. I like to pair it with Bronze, mulch and woodwinked.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My boyfriend bought this for me for Christmas 2 years ago and it turned out to be one of my favorites ever. I almost used up the entire pot actually.I love this eyeshadow. I wear this on a typical day for work, school etc. It's so pretty worn on the lid with woodwinked in the crease. It's a little gritty and hard to get on the brush, but it's something I can live with. I just think it's so pretty for a casual look, but can be brought into nighttime. It's for sure one of my staples.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by chrisK75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For ref: NC15, hazel green eyes, brown hair.
I was looking for a champagne colour that I could use as a wash all over my lid and Retrospeck was what she suggested.

It accomplishes what I wanted and now I have started to play with it.
I have paired it with Sketch and Sumptuous Olive and love the effects.I've layered it on top of Expensive pink. I use it as a brow highlighter and cheek highlighter. It really is quite a versatile shadow.

The big CON: too much glitter. I wish this was just a shimmer.

Cheers :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 7:33:00 AM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Tried this one for the 1st time in the 6-Eyes-Crystal Palette - Holiday '04... Used to the pan... Loved this color and went back for the single shadow + Naked Launch!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by glamgal33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A great eye base to wear with darker neutral Especially brown colors. I love this, it has a nice shimmer and sheen to it. I like the texture of this eyeshadow. It looks great applied under the brow bone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeshadow, it's one of my faves--I pair it with Romp all the time. It's a little sparkly but understated and I think goes well with a lot of colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by xoashley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this eyeshadow. I use it practically everyday over my Bare Study paint pot and it's a perfect shimmery (slightly sparkly, minimal fall out) base color that goes with just about every other eyeshadow I've paired it with. When I first purchased it I was afraid it was going to have a lot of glitter fall out because it honestly looks like it would but I haven't had an issue with it at all. Will definitely be buying again when I inevitably hit pan.