Cover Girl Professional Waterproof Mascara

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Propylparaben, Trisodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Tried this after reading reviews on MUA... My new HG! I am so in love with this mascara! Have been using Great Lash for years & it was hard for me to admit that there might be a *real* waterproof mascara out there that didn't leave spider lashes & clumps everywhere. Well, I've been wearing it for about a week now & I'm in love. Riding horses (like working one out for real) can be a hot, sweaty business & this mascara just hung on in there like I was sitting on the couch! No flakes, no runs, no raccoon eyes, just perfectly seperated, defined lashes, even on bottom! Not anything dramatic, just enough to make my blonde lashes show up. But man when you put it on, it's there. I wear contacts &take it off with baby oil & don't have any problems. Will definitely buy again & I'd recommend it to a friend in a heartbeat!

I actually have the washable one also. I always buy non-waterproof mascaras but I decided to try this since waterproof is known to hold curl better and gosh my lashes always point straight down. Just for a reference I have kind of short, fine and stick straight asian lashes so curl is so important. There is no point in wearing mascara if there is no curl.

I really like the result, this mascara always gives a very natural look and no matter how much I apply it DOES NOT CLUMP AT ALL. I'm not kidding you can put 10 coats and its still doesn't clump. It doesn't add much drama so if your looking for that you are using the wrong product. I really like this. It for once was able to hold up a nice curl for once unlike most of the mascaras I have encountered.

I like this a lot better than my washable one but its harder to take off since its waterproof so I might just stick with the other one since its so important that mascaras and eye make-up in general are easy to take off because I've lost eye lashes before and it pains me so much since I do not have tons of lashes to begin with.

Once I was having a really bad day at school and I cried 3 times in one day. It was a really crappy day. Anyways, I was wearing only mascara that day and thank goodness it was this one because it didn't smudge or anything, it stayed on and looked the same as it did before I cried which a BIG PLUS for me especially. The staying power was amazing and that really impressed me. One of the reasons why I give this 5 lippies.

Overall a really nice product that I really like and I will repurchase.

This gets 4 Lippies (which is good) for what I wanted to use it for. I wanted a mascara that holds a curl, and natural looking with some volume/length for daytime and this does the trick! It is definately NOT for the dramatic, big, volumized, bold lashes look. Don't buy it if thats what you are looking for in a mascara. This is good for a daytime or work place look, IMO. It claims to be an ''All in One" mascara, being waterproof, giving length, separation and volume. I got length and separation and a little bit of volume but not that much compared to other mascaras. I found there wasn't a lot of smudging and it was easy to come off with make up remover.

I love this mascara! It gives me the perfect amount of volume and length, and is SO easy to build up with. I have to say, though, the product/brand name wears off the bottle, which I don't think is very practical. for those who feel it's clumpy and weighy, I recommend building up. Start with a thin first layer, and keep going until you get your desired look. I remember running out of this back in 2007, and since the product name wore off the bottle, I didn't know what product/brand it was! I went to Target a few months ago, and there it was! It felt great to reunite with such a great mascara. It's definitely my favorite mascara at the moment, WAY better for me than lashblast. [:

I thought this mascara was okay. It didn't smudge on me, fortunately, but it didn't really do anything either. It didn't volumize or lengthen my lashes, it just made them a bit darker. It say a little clumping, but it wasn't too bad. I wouldn't repurchase, only because there are other out there that I prefer.

hated this mascara! i thought this was supposed to be waterproof???!! it smudged like crazy every time i used it. threw it out within 2 days. what a waste.

I like this mascara for the natural look. I wear it to work with no make-up and people think I have naturally gorgeous lashes! Haha, me and covergirl have them fooled! I like that it's waterproof b/c I sometimes work outside in the weather and it doesn't run or have that horrible raccoon eye effect. I always have this in my bag!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My #1 requirement for mascara is for it to hold the curl I work so hard to achieve on my very long but fine lashes. This does that very well however, it doesn't lengthen or volumize very much and it seems to wear off a bit as the day goes on. It's ok but there is better out there -- Colassal WP (yellow tube with teal writing), for instance, holds curl and creates DRAMATIC lashes without much effort.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I actually really liked this. It's a pretty basic mascara, only about $3 CDN at Walmart, and I got it in a darkish brown shade. It is waterproof as hell, I've gone swimming with it before with no raccoon eyes afterwards, and it holds curls surprisingly well. Not good if you're going for a dramatic look, but for everyday use it's pretty good.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My HG mascara would have to have curl-holding power, dramatic volume, decent length and be smudge-proof. CG professional WP is my second WP mascara, which I only tried out on a whim after my sister didn't want hers anymore.
I gave it a 4 overall because it fulfilled 3 out of my 4 requirements. I got amazing curl-holding power that lasted all day, my lashes were well defined and lengthened and it was virtually smudge proof after a long day at school. It would be HG material but it lacked dramatic volume which is something I crave the most. I use CG professional WP as my first base coat after curling my eyelashes and then layering on a volumizing mascara afterwards like maybelline full n soft to get the effect I want. Overall I am quite satisfied.

Popular Mascaras