July 30, 2014 | 1820 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Waterproof Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by dudeewtfzoe

I love this mascara! It gives me the perfect amount of volume and length, and is SO easy to build up with. I have to say, though, the product/brand name wears off the bottle, which I don't think is very practical. for those who feel it's clumpy and weighy, I recommend building up. Start with a thin first layer, and keep going until you get your desired look. I remember running out of this back in 2007, and since the product name wore off the bottle, I didn't know what product/brand it was! I went to Target a few months ago, and there it was! It felt great to reunite with such a great mascara. It's definitely my favorite mascara at the moment, WAY better for me than lashblast. [:

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Tammee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this mascara was okay. It didn't smudge on me, fortunately, but it didn't really do anything either. It didn't volumize or lengthen my lashes, it just made them a bit darker. It say a little clumping, but it wasn't too bad. I wouldn't repurchase, only because there are other out there that I prefer.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2010 3:09:00 AM More reviews by graciekth

hated this mascara! i thought this was supposed to be waterproof???!! it smudged like crazy every time i used it. threw it out within 2 days. what a waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by HarmonyJane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara for the natural look. I wear it to work with no make-up and people think I have naturally gorgeous lashes! Haha, me and covergirl have them fooled! I like that it's waterproof b/c I sometimes work outside in the weather and it doesn't run or have that horrible raccoon eye effect. I always have this in my bag!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My #1 requirement for mascara is for it to hold the curl I work so hard to achieve on my very long but fine lashes. This does that very well however, it doesn't lengthen or volumize very much and it seems to wear off a bit as the day goes on. It's ok but there is better out there -- Colassal WP (yellow tube with teal writing), for instance, holds curl and creates DRAMATIC lashes without much effort.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Paramore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually really liked this. It's a pretty basic mascara, only about $3 CDN at Walmart, and I got it in a darkish brown shade. It is waterproof as hell, I've gone swimming with it before with no raccoon eyes afterwards, and it holds curls surprisingly well. Not good if you're going for a dramatic look, but for everyday use it's pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by naughtybutnice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG mascara would have to have curl-holding power, dramatic volume, decent length and be smudge-proof. CG professional WP is my second WP mascara, which I only tried out on a whim after my sister didn't want hers anymore.
I gave it a 4 overall because it fulfilled 3 out of my 4 requirements. I got amazing curl-holding power that lasted all day, my lashes were well defined and lengthened and it was virtually smudge proof after a long day at school. It would be HG material but it lacked dramatic volume which is something I crave the most. I use CG professional WP as my first base coat after curling my eyelashes and then layering on a volumizing mascara afterwards like maybelline full n soft to get the effect I want. Overall I am quite satisfied.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 9:11:00 AM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I couldn't find my favorite mascara Cover Girl Marathon Mascara. But they were pushing this and I was hoping that it had the same formulation and would be as good.
I was REALLY disappointed. I tried this every day for a week or so. It's supposed to be waterproof but it smudged on my face even under normal wear. Raccoon eyes within an hour every day. So I tossed it in the trash. What a waste!
Hey Cover Girl...bring back Marathon Mascara!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this during at CVS 75% off sale coming to 2 bucks and change. I have switched to waterproof mascara because of my super water eyes. This product is pretty good, I worked out in it and took a shower. No smudging or flakes. It lasted all day on my lashes and made them very dark.

I have to say I really like the tube. I have a ton of mascaras with all the frills, but something about this tube makes is seem so practical. Sometimes, I play with it when I am sitting studying.

Overall its a good product and if you can get it dirt cheap like I did you should go for it. Especially if your like me and need for it to stay on during class, gym,etc.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is good; there's no clumpling, lashes separate well, and it really is waterproof. With a little baby oil, I can remove the product easily enough w/o rubbing off my lashes. The negative for me, is that my lashes are sparse and this doesn't do enough to make them look dramatic. For those for thick lashes, this will work.