BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

on 12/20/2014 2:03:00 AM

Not good for color choice. Dont like the finish, mattish but sticky? Oxidizes badly, doesnt stay long, coverage isnt good either.

on 12/16/2014 5:14:00 AM

Being a complete foundation junkie, I owned this foundation after buying it on a whim because it was by benefit. I decided to use it the other day, to work, for a full 10 your shift... What a mistake that was! :-( the foundation made me appear oily, which I am not, and this is with a setting powder to take some of the dewiness away. The smell is lovely, the liquid is lovely - but it is far too wet. I have had better wear (it ended up finishing far too sheer and cakey by the end of the day!) from drug store foundations, for example - Max Factor or Maybelline - at half the price. I wouldn't buy again, very disappointed.

on 11/23/2014 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

As a Black woman it ia very difficult to find a shade of foundation that matches my skin and that wont look chalky or grey. That's why I love this foundation! it blends perfectly and is very lightweight. it gives good medium coverage and a little goes a long way!

on 11/20/2014 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have went though several samples of these, each lasting a few days for me. It has medium coverage. Feels good on the skin, not too heavy. But I could pay a lot less for a few drug store brands and get the same effect. Nothing special in this bottle for me.

on 11/16/2014 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily, porous skin and this foundation is NOT as BAD some of the reviews here. Bare in mind that the ingredients in the foundation react differently with your skins pH levels, so dont assume that because someone with oily skin said it didn't work for them that it won't work for you because you have oily skin too. The foundation is easy to blend, it has medium coverage (not light at all in my opinion) and it gives you a beautiful glow.
Throughout the day it did slightly go sheer, but my skin still looked glowy and not greasy. For an everyday foundation this is very good. The only cons I found was that it transferred very easily. Overall this foundation would work best for normal skin, for ultimate payoff. I recommend combination/oily girls to try a sample though!

on 11/2/2014 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Not a 'bad' product but not great either, just average, there are far better foundations out there for half the price. On the plus side, the colours are lovely. I got 'I'm pure for sure' Ivory which is the yellower of the two palest shades - it was a great match for my NC20 ish skin. The coverage is very poor but I wouldn't even recommend it for skin that doesn't need much coverage because the finish doesn't do much to enhance the skin - better to go without foundation or choose a good quality tinted moisturiser than waste money on this.

on 10/31/2014 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this product is awesome if you want to look natural and you candbuild it up if you want more coverage. I don't like the staying power of this product because I feel good about this only 1 hr after application. one more thing that makes me want to repurchase (if I have extra fund) is it doesn't break me out while a lot of product does.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I really tried to like this foundation because I love the Benefit brand and their packaging is always so adorable. BUT I think this foundation is too light for my personal taste and I didn't think the colors were a great match for my skin tone. I also felt it didn't hold up well all day long compared to other foundations I've tried. Overall, if you are looking for a pretty light to medium coverage and don't mind a pretty runny liquidy foundation, this might work for you. Otherwise keep on lookin'!

on 10/23/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Its light coverage really leaves the flawless effect, and so kind to my sensitive-dry skin! Because it makes my sensitive-dry skin moist and feel damp all day! Even though the price quite pricey,but with the result in my skin i would bought it again! Love it.

on 10/23/2014 1:53:00 AM

My skin is dry so I think that's why I like this. It's a nice true liquid foundation. Petal is a nice match for me (have been using #52 in bourjois healthy mix for a long time) and the coverage is light with 1/2 pump, medium with full pump. I apply it over a translucent powder and it stay nice and dewy while staying put for well over 8 hours. I don't know about the oxygen benefits to my skin but I haven't broken out at all from using this which is nice. Would recommend and repurchase.