July 22, 2014 | 2491 users online

Liquid - Estee Lauder - Invisible Fluid Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Jassianne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can not find my right foundation the product oxidise bad and not really good in oily skin even if you prime and used powder and setting spray so if you are oily skin don't buy this

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Ritarella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was given a sample of this (good size sample, very good service in Debenhams, for people in the UK) after a very good shade match done by the woman at the counter. There in the shop, the foundation looked great, the coverage was buildable on areas where I needed the most, while light on the rest; nice matt but natural finish. However it clings on dry or problematic areas and highlights them oddly. I am not sure whether all water based foundations do this, but this one does particularly. Which is a shame because other than this, it's a nice foundation. Anyway, I will not buy it and I am glad I got the sample before.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by cccchloe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation for a true no-makeup look. I have good skin (thanks, Paula's Choice!) but I like wearing a base just to have a more even complexion and this fits the bill. It's a better version of Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. I would say it has slightly less coverage than VA, but I actually prefer it, since it really looks like no makeup. Like others have said, if you have things to cover up, this is not for you. If you're a tinted moisturizer kind of girl, if you like VA but don't like the fragrance, don't like the alcohol content, there is a good chance you might also like this.

For reference, I am a MAC NC25 and I bought 2WN1 and it is perfect. Nicely yellow-toned and blended into my skin like a dream. I use a beauty blender for every foundation and had no problems with application. I have oily skin and the lasting power was surprisingly decent. Will definitely purchase again!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett2

I really like this foundation for weekend wear. It has a lovely texture is easy to apply with any foundation brush and is a very light coverage. I would not wear it to work every day - I live in Double Wear Light for a more polished look. NOTE: If you do not have perfect skin stay away from this foundation, I think this is great if you have a blemish free complexion as it really is like a second skin. If you have any blemishes it wont be for you. I wear this on weekends and love it, I have had many compliments. I wear 2CN2 which still has a lot of yellow in it, I was surprised as I never wear cool tones. So try samples of this before purchasing as I was sure I would be a WN not CN. I find this much better than Chanel Aqua which tends to get greasy after a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by mom2sam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you have good skin, but just want a little something to make it more polished, this is a great foundation for you. If you need more coverage, keep looking. This is sheer, but gorgeous - almost like a tinted moisturizer in terms of the effect on the skin, just without the moisture. I wear the 2WN1 in this foundation during the summer months. I have yet to wear it in winter. I would not recommend this foundation for those with dry skin unless you have a great moisturizer and serum to get your skin in great shape before you apply it. In summer, I have fairly normal skin - not oily and not dry.

It is important to shake the foundation EVERY time just prior to application and shake it WELLor it won't blend properly. I like using this with a makeup sponge for application as a foundation brush takes too long because the texture is so thin and there is a lot of slip.

My sensitive skin tends to break out but this foundation has not caused any issues for me. It is fragrance free. The packaging seems appropriate. The cost is $35 for 1 oz. which is pretty standard for department store brands.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by thewomanwarrior

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! It exceeded my expectations! The Invisible Fluid Makeup blends very well and it looks natural. There is not any SPF, so if you are planning to take pictures, this would be the perfect foundation to wear. The coverage is light to medium; therefore, if you need more coverage, it is imperative that you also use concealer. Don't worry if you have an oily t-zone like I do. The longevity of this foundation is impressive. It will last longer if you wear a primer underneath it. Before dispensing the foundation, please ensure to shake the bottle very well! The product does separate. For your reference, my shade for this product is 2CN2. I am a MAC NC 25-30, Shiseido O40 with strong yellow undertones. The only drawback of this foundation is the expensive price. Needless to say, I only use this product about 2-3 times a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by diasyang

If you are looking for an everyday light-weighted foundation, this is the one! I love this foundation! It has the perfect amount of coverage (if you need more coverage, just apply one more layer on the spot needed or use a concealer). Also, it stays on my face through out the day, it doesn't move around on my super oily skin-- with/without a primer! My skin looks flawless whenever i use this. BEST Foundation Ever!!! I Love it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by blondedame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Holy grail foundation! All the issues I had with Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua are non-existent here: fragrance free!, doesn't cause oil after long wear, and doesn't irritate skin. I wear 1CN1 and it is the perfect match for my cool/fair skin. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by lipstickfashionista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Holy Grail, at long last! This foundation truly does what it says, in being so lightweight and almost invisible. It has a very sheer, light finish and feels like you have nothing on--just makes you look like you have naturally nice skin. It has a slightly gel-like texture when you first get it out, but then blends into a silky light finish. The color range is also well suited to me, as a relatively light Asian woman (my color is 2WN1). I like that they have both warm and neutral undertones to offer. It's also non-comedogenic and hasn't broken me out so far. Therefore, it's nice to have a foundation where you feel like your skin can breathe.

I would compare it to the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua--but dare I say, I actually like this even MORE than the Chanel. I loved the color, feel and texture of the Chanel, but unfortunately it had too much alcohol and fragrance for my rather sensitive skin. This foundation has all those great qualities of the Chanel, but without the fragrance and alcohol, which is wonderful. If anyone else also had a sensitive reaction to the Chanel as I did, this one is a great alternative. As a bonus, it's even $10 cheaper than Chanel's. Definitely try it at your local counter if you can, it's worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by nikkisanders

I have extremely oily skin with active acne but I was never a fan of piling on foundation, I always use a light base and a heavy duty concealer where I need it. So when this foundation came out I was extremely excited. First time I tried it, I absolutely fell in love.. its so easy to work with and feels light on the skin, and lasts all day. However I'm so guttered because I've realized this has been the cause of a lot of my new recent breakouts. I'm honestly devastated because this has been one of the nicest foundations I've tried in a while, and I paid good money for it. Oh well :'(

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No