Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

on 2/8/2014 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

seriously in LOVE with this product! I have tried mac, benefit, glamoflauge, bobbi brown for under my eyes and nothing seems to work. I apply this after a bb cream and it is amazing and no under eye dark circles! Wont be using anything else for a long time!

I have been using this for over a year and it is AMAZING. I have really bad skin and I hate wearing foundation because it makes my face look and feel so greasy. I use this to cover everything. Redness, pimples, dark spots you name it. It not only provides amazing coverage but it lightens up the discoloration and leaves my skin looking almost porcelain-pore less and glowing. It blends perfectly and doesn't leave you feeling caked with makeup. I love it and probably won't ever use anything else.

on 1/5/2014 10:10:00 PM

I was introduced to this by the YouTube gurus who were raving about this product.
And I'm so glad I bought it!! It's my go to under eye highlighter. It brightens my under eye circles better than my YSL touché éclat! It doesn't conceal as well as my MAC pro concealer. But I don't care this is the best under eye highlighter ever! I just have to apply a little powder on top because it makes my masacra smudge a little.
Also, I apply a little on the bridge of my nose as a highlighter when I can't get to my benefit high beam.

on 12/31/2013 11:00:00 AM

Love this for under my eyes. Working long shifts I often get quite large and dark circles under my eyes! But this is reflecting and hides them well. It does however crease - but maybe I just need a better under-eye primer! Would not recommend for use on spots, makes them a little shiny and a bit too obvious.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

One of the best concealers that you will find in the drugstore. This product is quite similar to the highlighting concealer by Rimmel, however, the Rimmel version is higher coverage, so if that is what you need, go with that. This Maybelline concealer highlights wonderfully and does a fantastic job at covering redness. I have repurchased this product many times. The down side to this product is the packaging. Within 2 weeks the label is completely rubbed off and looks terribly junky which bothers me. Overall it is a great, great product.

on 12/30/2013 1:36:00 AM

I like to use this for my under eyes or anywhere I would high light since it does have a slight slight shimmer, but the only thing I dislike is that it is the only concealer that burns my sensitive under eyes. Not sure why.. but I've been starting to reach for another concealer to avoid the burn.

on 12/16/2013 6:52:00 PM

Best concealer I've tried. Brightens under eyes and blends right into skin

on 12/13/2013 9:12:00 PM

This is an ok lgihtening highlighter, but it doesn't really work as an concealer, at least for blemishes or post acne scars.

on 11/14/2013 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Made my undereyes sting so bad I had to wash t off right away! Not good.

didn't do anything for me. won't purchase again.