October 2, 2014 | 1537 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Minjeec

I think this concealer is good compared to the other drugstore concealers ive tried (mainly maybelline fit me). I got this in a shade that matches my skin so it doesnt exactly highlight because i didnt want that. It covers pretty well. I dont really like the packaging. When i twist a little too much product and close the cap, it gloops and looks nasty. And i dont think the applicator brush is sanitary. But its the best drugstore concealer ive tried so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by fionamills123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really am so in love with this product! I love how it acts as a highlighter and concealer as well! It really hides my blemishes and dark circles! I would buy it again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by AimeeVbear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product. Although it doesn't really last long or maybe I just used too much in the beginning, it really brightens and covers my undereye circles. It's not super cheap but I would repurchase even though it lasts for like a month if I don't use it sparingly. I would suggest another concealer for pimples because this just brightens them and makes then extra visible. adding this concealer on the slides of my nose and on the corners of my mouth is pretty awesome too ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Karenmellcarrillo

It's amazing. I have dark circles and if I add this on top of my concealer, it doesn't add any cakeyness. It is perfect to add that flawless touch :D I don't use it when my skin is dry though. It only worsens the problem.

It lasts maybe...5 hours? It creases too. But it adds that brightness that makes anyone look great! I don't mind patting out the creases here and there.

There's just soooooooooooo little of it! I always either over twist or under twist, which leads me over twist -___- . That's probably just me though.

I run out sooner than I like and it's pricey! :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by michkal

This is a great concealer/highlighter. I use it under my eyes in the half closer to my nose. It covers darkness well. I don't think this would be enough coverage for those looking to hide very dark circles. I also use it under my brows to even out my skin tone and add some dimension. I also use it around my lips to make them look a bit fuller. It does not crease under my eyes, which is rare for me. It also blends well so it looks natural. I also have YSL touché éclat, which is similar, but I like this one better. It conceals more and highlights less, which serves me better. YSL is purely a highlighter. Both are good products, but I use this much more often. I match this to my skintone, while i chose a shade lighter in the YSL. The price is great too. I like the click pen packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by 10100101

This is a great highlighting concealer without actually being shimmery. It really brightens up the skin if placed well.
I use this in the center of my face (except over blemishes), and then either use another concealer for any redness or a foundation for more coverage, then set with a powder.
I think the price for this product is sort of outrageous ($13 CAD for 1.5 ml) and the packaging is frustrating (when it no longer dispenses any product, I pull it apart and scoop out any excess with a makeup brush), but at the end of the day, it's a good product. It wears fairly well on me, but I've noticed in the reviews that that's not the case for everyone. I also have seen online that there's six shades, but I have yet to see a store carry all of them.
Will repurchase, but might try the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer to compare, first.
Edit: I am currently using the shade "Buff" for my tanned skin, but previously was using "Nude".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG highlighting concealer. Best I ever tried!!

Price: $7 USD
Texture: super creamy
Coverage: medium to full
Finish: luminous

It's the best under-eye concealer I've ever tried. Stays on forever, hides my medium bad circles, and brightens the area.
Most days I use the more yellow toned one but on days when I didn't get much sleep, I use "Radiant" which still works with my skin tone somehow. Usually, I use the darkest shade to match my skin.
I apply this under my eyes in a V and pat it in with my ring fingers.
I'm in love :)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by H008

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I needed something to conceal my under eyes circles. Watching a lot of Youtube's guru and reading a lot of positive reviews on this product I decided to try it out. Bought this for $10. This was really expensive for only 1.5ml/0.05 FL, oz. It comes in a little twist brush pen applicator. I don't really mind the packaging however, a lot of product comes out with just one twist. It's a really good concealer and highlighter BUT, it does not last long! After about 4 hours it's gone. Whatever that's still left on my face ends up looking blotchy. The most frustrating thing is that it CREASES too. Really bad. T_T It makes your fine lines super noticeable. I have tried applying it every possible way (primer, without primer, powder etc.) and still can't get it to stay put. Again this is way too expensive. Disappointed. Will not buy again. =(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Valerie1023

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought I would try this concealer because I thought it would be a nice highlighting concealer. I got it in Radiant because I think Radiant is the lightest shade. I thought it would be too pink on me but it blended in with my skin good. The price is way too much for just 0.05 oz. I am fine with the brush applicator, I just feel it's a little unsanitary so i apply it with my fingers. When I first used it I twisted it a lot and nothing came out so I was scared it was broken but it finally came out and it was fine! I used this under my eyes and on any blemishes I had. I thought this would be at least a little luminous since it's supposed to be a highlighting concealer but it wasn't. It was just a matte concealer. It also creased a little under my eyes, and it looked a little bit cakey but I feel all concealers are like that, so it wasn't a problem. Overall it's a good concealer with good coverage, just not what I was expecting.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by catlover12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i dont like this concealer because i feel like it looked very cakey and blotchy under my eyes and i dont even have dry skin it feels very drying on the skin

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No