July 30, 2014 | 1733 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed365

I really wanted to like this concealer! I've heard so many people rave about this product so I gave it a try.. twice!! When this first came out, I tried it and didn't like it. Then, recently I repurchased it because I couldn't remember why I didn't like it the first time. I feel like it is not good for dry skin. It definitely accentuates that. I don't like the way it wears either. It looks blotchy halfway through the day. I would skip this one.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by fresh1fierce1feminine

Great product!
Pros:
-great brightening! instantly youthens face!
-nice coverage for blemishes too!

Cons:
-Makes skin look slightly dry-not a big deal!

I will repurchase:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite concealers. The coverage is light to medium, but it brightens my eyes so much. I have dark under eye circles and this one brightens them up and makes me look more awake. It settles in my fine lines a little bit, but I have always have some problem with that so i don't mind much. I use it to highlight other areas of my face and it does a great job at that too. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by msbellechanel

i LOVE it. i conceals my under eye circle fairly well for drugstore! altough you can see a little just a little bit of the circles, but its not noticable im just going to wear another drugstore concealer under it to give me the fullest coverage. i love it ! it doesn't set into my fine lines and i apply it using a concealer brush, i havent used it as a high liter but looking forward to do it!!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by BabetMichl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this stuff! It has great coverage, it doesn't stick into my fine lines under my eyes, it stays put on for all day long and it's also brightening. The consistency is creamy and liquid, it doesn't feel dry under my eyes. I wear the shade ivory and it has slightly orange undertone, but after I blend it into the skin, it matches me really well. And also it's really affordable!I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by missandix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very decent product. I use it on the light makeup days, like when I just go for BB cream but I still want my under eye area to look fine. My dark circles aren't bad, so this does a nice job. Don't expect this to cover like a concealer, it's more of a highlighter with coverage. This is also nice to use on top of concealer when you want an ultra perfect look. I use it as highlight on top of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, Cupid's bow and eyebrows and it looks nice and naturally dewy. I would definitely recommend this product because it is good value for what you pay and works well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by rachel03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my personal favourites. The colours are pretty true to the packaging, maybe just a liiiittle more orange-y. Nothing too big, though. The staying power is decent, but you may need to reapply during the day. Makes my skin look glowy and radiant. I find that Maybelline makes some of the best concealers.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by CarlyJaneB

With this being a concealer and highlighter I got this for under my eyes. I'm finding of gives me no coverage unless I put in enough to turn my under eye area orange, I can't detect any highlight in it either. The pen idea I though would be great but you can never twist it to just get a little bit of product I'm finding when you twist it its all or nothing. The product dries into the little applicator brush turning any concealer you get out of it thicker thus turning me into what looks like an orange panda. It sticks into all my fine lines no matter how much I blend so I look like a haggard old lady when I've unused applying and what with me only being 23 I don't normally have visible under eye wrinkles. I'm also finding that this product it drying out my eye area and leaving it looking slightly puffy. I'm really really not impressed by this at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Joanne1029

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in the shade Radiant, and it's the first one I've owned of the like. So I have nothing to compare it to. I primarily use it under my eyes, but I occasionally use it under my brow bone or on the bridge of my nose. My concern with this product is its packaging; I can never twist it enough times for me to accurately tell how much I will use. Overall, this product isn't spectacular, but it is decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

I've repurchased this at least three times, which is a testament to how much I adore this concealer. I've found a wonderful shade match for my skin tone, and on me this is incredibly long wearing. The consistency is a creamy liquid that is quite pigmented and blends seamlessly into my skin whether I am using it on redness, blemishes, or dark circles. When I use this, my skin still looks like my skin...only better. My favorite thing about this concealer is the finish- my skin never looks cakey like it does with some thicker concealers and never settles into the fine lines around my eyes. The pen packaging allows for quick and easy application, and it is slim enough to throw into your clutch for touch ups.