December 21, 2014 | 1941 users online

Lips - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by LuvMeSomeMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Stunning!!!! This was my very first lip butter and I was no where near disappointed. It feels super comfy on the lips, the color is a pretty peachy tone with gold flecks, and its super wearable any time of the day. This is my favorite go to lip product especially in the summer. With the golden undertone, it really makes my complexion glow:)
Only con with the lip butters, and I'm sure everyone has addressed it, is the fact that it doesn't lasts long. But hey, I love it so much I don't mind reapplying it throughout the day.
Love love love! <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Although this shade is not a stunner on me, I can see it working well for those with fair skin. I love the texture, it's very smooth, light and moisturizing. The staying power is alright- about 3 hours or so. It has a non-offensive scent (hate lipsticks that are floral or strong smelling) and a slight glossy sheen to it. Be warned, your lips will sparkle cuz it contains glitter! I will try other shades in this line, just not this particular one since it doesn't show up on my NC25 skin:( loving the formula though, it reminds me of high-end lipstick at a DS price!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by nomnomloot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product. Expect it to be sparkly though

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

I love Revlon lip butters.

Peach Parfait is a very shimmery, natural peach color that also looks a little pink/rosy. It looks very nice on my complexion of light/medium skin and warm undertones.

My only complaint is that it may be a little too shimmery/glittery. This color would have also been very nice without the glitter.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by JessPotter

I really like LB's, although I prefer Maybelline Color Whispers to them. This color is a very shimmery, peachy pink color. It is very flattering, though it has a bit too much golden shimmer for my taste.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by gwb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was rather excited about these when I saw reviews on you tube, then I headed to the pharmacy to buy one, the when i see the color scale I thought OMG I want to buy all of these. This one is such a lovely color, but disappointing product overall. I paid something around 24 NZ dollars and on my 5th use it broke from the bottom even though I only used and opened very gently. Mind that it is now hot summer here and i do not keep my lip products in fridge neither directly under sun. It is such a delicate product would not be suitable to carry it daily to work etc. Also i think it is quite expensive over here probably more than in Europe. Packaging is quite nice and charming and I think this makes it more attractive, however it is not a great deal of moisturizing there. Staying power is not enough. I would buy some other lip balm in fact I would not change palmer's and kiehl's lip butters to anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by bisco

This is a nice "Your lip color but better" shade. At least for me anyway... I like to wear this when I'm feeling lazy. It doesn't stand out drastically, but it is noticeable and natural against my fair skin. Initially I didn't care for this shade when I first tried it, but now it's one of my favorites for those days where I want to look natural or wear little to no make-up.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

This is a fairly good product. I have ghostly pale skin, and this tints my lips just the right amount of peachy-pink, alothough it is a bit shimmery for my tastes. The packaging is ADORABLE! The price was a little high... About $8. My only complaint besides that: only stays on for about an hour and a half.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by jeae101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this colour on my skin tone! I have read reviews saying that it feels gritty, but it doesn't with me! It is very creamy and smooth to put on, so even if you mess up you can rub your lips together and make it perfect. The only thing I don't really like: the packaging. Though it is very pretty, I find the lid very difficult to take off and the first time I did my nail dug into it. Overall a great product and I will be re-purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by littleann818

This color does not flatter my lips at all and barely shows up on my lips. It is a bit shimmery for my taste and thus I barely use it (looking to swap it actually). I've only used it twice and I can say I did not feel like it was doing anything for my lips sadly. I do like all the other lip butters I own, just not this one.