Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

3.5

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I"ve had this since the butters came out so more than a year and i still have tons of it left to use. it's just WAY to glittery for me and the glitter particles are gritty...IT's comfortable on the lips but i just use it as a highlighter now in the middle of my lip.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this one and 'macaroon'. Though I am happy with the quality I get from macaroon and the decent colour pay-off, Peach Parfait gives me absolutely nothing to my natural lip colour. I could essentially get the same result from putting on a cheap clear lipgloss. Very disappointed, especially as Emma Stone's add is pretty misleading. Also the amount you get in the package is ridiculous compared to other lipsticks which are cheaper! I don't think I'll be buying these again in a hurry...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

So I think it has been established that this shade looks absolutely NOTHING like what Emma Stone had on in the lip butter ad, which to me was annoying and misleading. Moving on to the product itself, I wasn't very impressed with Peach Parfait in comparison to other lip butters like Berry Smoothie and Sweet Tart firstly because of the gritty glitter/shimmer and secondly because it doesn't really add a whole lot to my natural lip color and when I applied it quite heavily, it didn't look very flattering.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love the colorburst line of lip butters. This color looks great on pale complexions. I use it when I am using a peach blush and it pulls the look together. Just wish it had longer staying power.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I was looking for a subtle but recognizable peach/coral and found Peach Parfait and its sister in the Colorburst lip gloss line, Peony. Both are pinked-coral with gold shimmers. I like the shimmer, it is not frosty, and although I can feel the shimmer particles on the stick when I apply it, afterward they're not gritty on my lips. Peach Parfait is more subtle or maybe more sheer than Peony.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The outer tube makes this look way oranger than it actually is. It's very close to the natural color of my lips, i.e. a medium/deep berryish pink; it may be a little warmer/brighter, but not much. This also has some very fine diffuse, colorless sparkle (which I only notice when I wipe it off, really). Like a l/s, the texture does enhance any dryness in my lips - to me, this is more of a l/s than a tinted balm; thus, I wear it over lightly blotted balm, which doesn't help with the already short wear time. I don't mind reapplying, though. It has a very slight vanilla scent mixed with the not-too-bad l/s waxiness. The packaging is pretty, but practically impossible to open after using lotion, which adds a layer of significant annoyance to my morning. Colorburst Lip Butters are fine if you want a formality to make you feel like you're putting on and wearing lipstick, especially with the posh-looking packaging, but you can find better tinted balms (NYX Lip Spa) and l/s (NYX Black Label) at the same price point or lower.

The product itself is pretty nice but I wouldn't buy this color again. The peachy pink color is so pretty with my skin tone but I really hate the gold sparkles. I'm not sure if the other colors have as much sparkle as this shade but now I'm afraid to spend the money on another revlon lip butter :/ good product though very hydrating!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Stunning!!!! This was my very first lip butter and I was no where near disappointed. It feels super comfy on the lips, the color is a pretty peachy tone with gold flecks, and its super wearable any time of the day. This is my favorite go to lip product especially in the summer. With the golden undertone, it really makes my complexion glow:)
Only con with the lip butters, and I'm sure everyone has addressed it, is the fact that it doesn't lasts long. But hey, I love it so much I don't mind reapplying it throughout the day.
Love love love! <3

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Although this shade is not a stunner on me, I can see it working well for those with fair skin. I love the texture, it's very smooth, light and moisturizing. The staying power is alright- about 3 hours or so. It has a non-offensive scent (hate lipsticks that are floral or strong smelling) and a slight glossy sheen to it. Be warned, your lips will sparkle cuz it contains glitter! I will try other shades in this line, just not this particular one since it doesn't show up on my NC25 skin:( loving the formula though, it reminds me of high-end lipstick at a DS price!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product. Expect it to be sparkly though