August 1, 2014 | 1668 users online

Lips - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

I love Revlon lip butters.

Peach Parfait is a very shimmery, natural peach color that also looks a little pink/rosy. It looks very nice on my complexion of light/medium skin and warm undertones.

My only complaint is that it may be a little too shimmery/glittery. This color would have also been very nice without the glitter.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by JessPotter

I really like LB's, although I prefer Maybelline Color Whispers to them. This color is a very shimmery, peachy pink color. It is very flattering, though it has a bit too much golden shimmer for my taste.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by gwb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was rather excited about these when I saw reviews on you tube, then I headed to the pharmacy to buy one, the when i see the color scale I thought OMG I want to buy all of these. This one is such a lovely color, but disappointing product overall. I paid something around 24 NZ dollars and on my 5th use it broke from the bottom even though I only used and opened very gently. Mind that it is now hot summer here and i do not keep my lip products in fridge neither directly under sun. It is such a delicate product would not be suitable to carry it daily to work etc. Also i think it is quite expensive over here probably more than in Europe. Packaging is quite nice and charming and I think this makes it more attractive, however it is not a great deal of moisturizing there. Staying power is not enough. I would buy some other lip balm in fact I would not change palmer's and kiehl's lip butters to anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by bisco

This is a nice "Your lip color but better" shade. At least for me anyway... I like to wear this when I'm feeling lazy. It doesn't stand out drastically, but it is noticeable and natural against my fair skin. Initially I didn't care for this shade when I first tried it, but now it's one of my favorites for those days where I want to look natural or wear little to no make-up.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

This is a fairly good product. I have ghostly pale skin, and this tints my lips just the right amount of peachy-pink, alothough it is a bit shimmery for my tastes. The packaging is ADORABLE! The price was a little high... About $8. My only complaint besides that: only stays on for about an hour and a half.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by jeae101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this colour on my skin tone! I have read reviews saying that it feels gritty, but it doesn't with me! It is very creamy and smooth to put on, so even if you mess up you can rub your lips together and make it perfect. The only thing I don't really like: the packaging. Though it is very pretty, I find the lid very difficult to take off and the first time I did my nail dug into it. Overall a great product and I will be re-purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by littleann818

This color does not flatter my lips at all and barely shows up on my lips. It is a bit shimmery for my taste and thus I barely use it (looking to swap it actually). I've only used it twice and I can say I did not feel like it was doing anything for my lips sadly. I do like all the other lip butters I own, just not this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the Revlon lip butters! They're so hydrating and really pigmented considering they're supposed to be a lip treatment. I currently have two of the colours, but this one is something I use almost everyday. The only thing I really dislike about these products is the packaging, it feels really flimsy and can be quite off putting when applying. All in all, despite this it is an amazing product! The colour range is amazing too.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by xsaraboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am absolutely in love with the lip butter line from Revlon, and Peach Parfait was the first color I picked up. It is a pretty peachy-pink color with gold shimmer in it. While I love the color, I didn't so much like the texture. It felt slightly gritty to me. When the lip butter wore off, there were flecks of gold glitter all over my lips. And no guy wants to kiss that! Though the formula is quite moisturizing, and the color payoff is great, I wish it didn't have that much shimmer in it. If you like a lot of shimmer in your lip color and want a really natural peachy-pink lip color, you might want to consider it. However, this just didn't work out for me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by plmcdreamy

The color is very flattering to my peaches 'n cream skin. This is a great little product. When looking at the product itself, it appears to have sizable glitter chunks, but when applied to lips they're not so evident. I have very lightly pigmented lips so it looks very subtle when worn by itself. I tend to put it over either my MAC Dervish pencil or No.7 Nude pencil and it looks great. Great for every day or great for complimenting a more dramatic eye. Just a great thing to have around.