September 21, 2014 | 1273 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Revlon - PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (color 001)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by andy5251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros- makes me skin smooth after application. Nice packaging Cons- the price i paid €18.30 in my boots which its not worth it. My skin is oily around an hour or two later. Overall it does little for my oil control i dnt expect the oil to not come through just maybe less and it does a terrible job of keeping my makeup on three hours later my makeup is gone i dunno where lol

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by CranberryCherry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Compared to the Maybeline Baby Skin Pore Eraser, this product will win! However, after wearing this for 6-7 hours, my skin became very oily. Compared to not wearing any primer, my skin would be 10 times worst. Con is it does not last long for very oily skin like me. Pros are it is smooth and silky after applying this. Also, it is easier to apply foundation or BB cream . I'm planning to try Benefit Porefessional.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by P83Wanad

A bit underwhelming. The texture is nice and it glides on the skin really well. The overall effect once I put it on is smoothing and the surface of the skin does look kind of blurred but I'm not sure it has any effect on the duration of the make up. It doesn't really help with smoothing away dry patches either, which is mainly why I bought it for. Bit meh overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

This may be my favorite primer and possibly HG for me. My skin feels perfect and is neither oily or too dry. It seems like the perfect way to start makeup and have it last all day. I use a variety of foundations so I need to see how it performs from one to the next. So far I like it a lot.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Circy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes after reading the reviews for this....But it was horrible for me. It made my skin look terrible. It looked okay in the morning when I put it on but not great. Then through out the day it settled into my pores taking any makeup that I was wearing with it. It also made my wrinkles look worse. Very disappointed because it is pricey and I did had high hopes for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by tickledpink2012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didnt like it at all. Clumped out each morning. Did nothing for my oily skin also didnt like that my makeup didnt glide on after using this. Prefer elf over this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Ntnnx

One of the best primers I've used! I considered buying the smashbox primer but I'm so happy I tried this one first! I'm very oily around my T-zone and I mainly use the primer to control the oil production on my nose. This product really helps my skin to stay matte! I use the primer with the Revlon Photoready foundation and Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup and it works wonders! By the end of the day my skin is still even and matte! Highly recommend this product! ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by blondesnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in a 2 for 1 pack with the Photoready Airbrush foundation and I LOVE it!! My foundation stayed on all day and made me look flawless. However, my only issue is that I am 3/4 of the way done it and even though there is still a LOT of product left, it is very hard to pump out, and sometimes I can't get anything out at all. Lame. I also don't think I'd repurchase unless it was in the 2 for 1 pack because its pretty much $20 for that little thing of product alone. Disappointing in the end because I loved it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by munashex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lovely packing pocket pinching price. It slides on great but when you first pump it out there's always a hard residue left over. Foundation doesn't last any longer but face does feel silky!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by lexielovesmakeup95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this stuff. I am so happy I found this! I have a really hard time with foundation, I don't really know why (maybe because I have dryer skin) but it usually looks cakey on me and its usually very difficult for me to blend it out so it looks natural (even with good quality foundations like MUFE HD). This stuff made blending my foundation SO much easier. To test out how it worked I just put it on one side of my face and applied foundation on both sides of my face and the side with this primer under it looked SO much more natural and not cakey! I love also how its cheap, and I like how its lightweight, it doesn't feel heavy or annoying or gross on your skin or anything like that. I think its also helped make my foundation stay on longer, but to be honest I'm not as sure about that yet so I think I'm going to try it out a few more times and then add onto this review about what I notice about how well it helps my foundation stay on longer.

For things not that good about this foundation, its supposed to be like color correcting or something, but its really not at all. I've had this for a couple weeks and I just found out from reading about it online that its supposed to be color correcting, but it really isn't at all. Also it smells weird, which is annoying. Also sometimes dried product gets stuck in the pump (oh I forgot to mention that I really like the pump and the packaging!), but its really not that big of a deal like i feel like some people are saying it is. You can easily just take the dry product out.

Anyways, I really really love this stuff and I really think y'all should try it. Its been a lifesaver for me sense its usually so hard for me to get my foundation looking nice and natural. I don't know why it does that for me since I've read other reviews and I don't think many other people have said that it helps with this, but for me it really does. I don't usually use primers honestly, I used to think they were kind of a little pointless, but this stuff totes isn't pointless. This stuff is one of my new faves and I really really really love it.