October 24, 2014 | 1841 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Rebecca753

I love this product. I use it every other day and I use the regular shampoo/conditioner from this line on the other days. It cleans my hair without drying it out and I love the smell, and it doesn't linger much after my hair is dry. I wish more came out with each pump, but it is a small complaint. I love this whole line, it is my HG shampoo/conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Wasn't for me. I liked the results the 1st time I used it, my hair was soft and clean. The 2nd time, I was left with greasy and weighed-down hair. I decided not to use it for 2 shampoos in a row anymore but it still continued to weigh down my hair, even when I was rotating shampoos. Also, over time it didn't seem to moisturize enough. Eventually I used it up when I was trying the CWC method, where you add conditioner and rinse THEN shampoo and rinse THEN add conditioner again. (Look it up, it's supposed to be good for your hair.) So I managed to finish my bottle of Evercreme by using it as my first step, otherwise I would have just thrown it away. This was my 1st foray into the whole co-wash thing and it didn't work out at all.
As others have noted the product has an amazing scent and sucky packaging. Also it's super-cheap. Tried it because I was curious but obviously I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:57:00 AM More reviews by mpauletteb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't washed my hair with shampoo since 2002. I'm so excited that it's becoming mainstream, and there are products like this available now! I never considered wen because of the price- especially when just using conditioner suited me fine. But that can involve some extra maintenance, like sugar scrubs. I find that this product has eliminated that for me. It gently strips any build up. It does make my hair feel a *tiny* bit like I used shampoo. I try to not use it every time I shower, and always follow up with a regular conditioner although it says not to.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by krissabella

Once you get past the strong perfume-y scent this product is great! I have super fine hair that has been damaged. I have been using this for a week now and love it! After the first time my roots were still a little greasy so I'll use a small amount of regular shampoo around the forehead area. This makes my hair so soft and am able to brush through it right away without damaging or breaking my hair anymore. I recommend to let sit on hair and rinse out after at least 5 minutes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by LNSklnjr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Some background on me: I am white with thick, wavy hair. (that I am trying to grow out after having the infamous asymmetrical bob). I believe it to be about 2c/3a. It is not coarse in texture and is actually pretty soft, but very prone to frizz, especially now that I live about a block from the ocean.
In the past few yrs I have toyed with various sulfate free products (DevaCurl, Mixed Chicks, Moroccan Oil), co-washing (with Suave or V05 conditioners), but have never been strictly loyal to these products and constantly find myself going back to regular shampoo. I am constantly trying to find "the" cleansing conditioner to keep me on track.

I bought this on amazon for a good deal, unsniffed. While I dont despise the scent, I dont love it. I love all things vanilla/foody...but this is "spicy" to me, and I can smell it for the next 2 days if I dont wash my hair. Luckily my husband really likes it so he can help me use it up. I like the consistency - its fairly thick but with enough water I have no problem rubbing it in. In my water, it does not lather at all, but I can coat my entire scalp/length without much trouble. I like the pump bottle, because I get so tired of fooling with big ol' tubs of stuff while in the shower. The one thing I have found is that I need to leave it on for a few minutes and allow it to coat my strands. The first time I was very unimpressed but I think I rinsed it out too quick. If I leave the product in, like the directions say, I dont even need another conditioner. I will happily use up my bottle, but will prob not re-purchase bc of the strong scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by missanonymous168

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only shampoo/conditioner I've used that actually makes my hair feel soft and silky. I have extremely dry, coarse, thick, long hair. I would NOT recommend this for someone who does not have thick dry hair, I think it would be horrible and weigh your hair down. I don't mind the packaging. I like being able to measure out exactly how much product I am using (I use about 22 pumps per wash), and the packaging is good for travel since it doesn't take up much space. I wash my hair 2-3 times/week, and one bottle will last me about 2 months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

As others have said, it takes so much product to spread through your hair it is a very, very expensive cleanser. That said, I like the low lathering aspect a lot. And this does wonders for my scalp, cleansing my SD-prone scalp well without overdrying my hair at all. But....IDK what it is, I have tried this is summer and winter and every time, with every follow on conditioner, styling routine, or styling products, my ends are very frizzy and flyaway after I use this. I will finish what I have, using on my kids or when I need to clean my scalp and then put my hair up. But I would not rebuy, I plan to try Ouidad's CO wash next

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Nades01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Nobody has drier hair than me, its terrible. This product gave me the moisture I always craved and couldnt find anywhere. Its simply perfect and dont be fooled by the fact that there's is barely any lather. It cleans well but mostly it hydrates like nothing else. Who needs such a thorough cleaning anyways? Anyone worls in a coal mine? So there, its simply perfect if you're looking for perfect moisture. I buy it by the gallon!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by beth3118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

The reason I bought this was b/c I wanted to see how a cleansing conditioner would work on my hair. I was amazed how soft my hair was but i really hate the way it smells ! So basically it works but the smell is to much..i heard WEN smells amazing ..its just 30 dollars more :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Delaylah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this stuff. For reference, I have fine but lots of it bra strap length hair that is dry from bleaching and toning. It cleans my hair well and I get a good amount of lather if I add enough water. It has good slip when rinsing out and I don't need a separate conditioner when I use it.I absolutely LOVE the scent as well. I CAN see it building up, but that isn't a problem for me since I use Joico violet and k-pak color therapy shampoo once a week along with the reconstructor.

I took one lippy off because the pump is a PITA, really doesn't dispense enough product.