October 1, 2014 | 1949 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Missylou80

This product isn't bad, it's fun to play with and all but I have a hard time getting colour onto my finger to apply it. I almost have to scoop it out to get some. But once I do get it on it has a nice natural looking finish and it does last most of the day. Will I buy it again? Probably not.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing! I have it in two colours, Orchid Hush & Fresh pink. Both offer nice colour payoff, have a nice creamy texture and last all day. An HG cream blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best blush ever!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by rachelmacfarlanexo

I bought this on sale to give it a try. I have the shade pink frosting and it's okay. I have a hard time blending it over my foundation and wears off throughout the day. I won't repurchase but I will use it until its finished. It's an okay blush, just not for me

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by anathedisneygirl

I got this blush in Hot Tamale and I absolutely love it. i found about this about Adelaine (a youtube makeup guru) and I see why she loves it so much. The blush is creamy and goes on like powder. I use my finger and just blend it from there. You do have to be careful as to how much product you get on your finger and how you blend, though. And the packaging is super cute! It's tempting to squish the bounciness(x

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Jasperla

I really wanted to love this inexpensive cream blush but it just didn't work for me. It would look flakey caked on when i applied it with my fingers, and streaky when when i tried with a stippling brush. My friend has the same product and oily skin and she adores it though. Not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by fionamills123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't really like this product. Although the colour was pretty when applied, it was hard to apply and the makeup got dirty VERY easily! I wouldn't buy it again. :/

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by hannahmarievt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I find it very difficult to apply this makeup. The strange texture doesn't allow pigmentation to get onto my brush, but it definitely likes to stick to my fingers (eg still not on my face). It leaves the application area strangely tacky. Perhaps the color is simply to close to my skin tone (Candy Coral), but I can't see it, no matter how much I try to put on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful creme blush. Easy to apply with your fingers, this blush is a dream! It lasts forever, I have been using the same pan for a year now, and still haven't run out. The blush looks so natural, yet it brings out my cheeks. My one complaint is that after a few months, the blush lost the original bouncy texture it came in. It was so fun to poke in the packaging!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by realitydust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Honestly, what a stupid concept for a product. I'll admit I thought the whole "bouncy" texture was amusing and cute when I first bought this, but it not practical! I can barely pick up any product when I use a brush, and using fingers isn't much easier. This is so weird to blend... the consistency is jelly-silicone-y and it applies as a kind of smear of shimmer/color.
While in the (extremely cheap) packaging, the product tends to pick up little dust and particles very easily.
This blush is currently residing in my trash bin, I don't think it's even worth gifting to someone...
Make your life easier and if you want to try something different from powder blushes, just opt for a true cream blush, not this junk.
"Ugh" is how I would generally sum up my thoughts about this whole bouncy blush line.