Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

on 1/5/2014 10:02:00 PM

I really wanted to try and love potted creamy/mousse blushers, so I bought this. Anyways, I liked this product at first it gave me that glow from within. Then I started getting milia (note: Milia are small white bumps that form on the face) on my cheeks / under my eyes. After I stopped using this blusher it went away after several weeks. I guess I'm sensitive/allergic to something in this product.

on 1/3/2014 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

I bought the shade "40 Pink Plum" & it is a nice pinky colour. I'm not the biggest fan of cream blushes and I picked this up hoping that it would make me love cream blushes but it's nothing out of the ordinary. Decent colour payoff, you'll need a good amount as it isn't super pigmented but I guess that also makes it easy to blend.
Will not repurchase, powder blushes are still much easier to blend and use.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was wary of this product after the not-so-good reviews on here. But when I found the shade coffee cake on sale at target for $1.24, I quickly snatched it up. The texture was very surprising and at first it seemed like i had to dig it out because it felt like no product was coming off when I rubbed my finger on it, But I realized that there was product coming off and I didn't have to press down. Now, my skin is very dry overall, and I have patches of very light keratosis polarosis on my cheeks, so pigment always sticks more in that area ;causing blush to look a little funny. This is the first blush I have ever used that blends evenly over these areas. The color was a beautiful light peach and warmed my skin up instantly. The only problem is that this blush fades throughout the day, but using a powder blush or setting powder on top stopped that from happening. Another issue is finding one that hasn't already been opened in the store, because they aren't sealed well. Love this and will buy over and over again! (:

on 12/27/2013 12:30:00 PM

This is an ehhh product, I have this in plum wine and it looks like my natural blush color. It looked a little intimidating when I first got it but it applied much lighter when I put it on. This is a pretty good product, but I don't think I would buy any color lighter than the one I have simply because they probably wouldn't show up on my skin (nc 25-30). I do however enjoy the color that I do own and the texture of the product

on 12/26/2013 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I finally bought one of these a few days ago when Rite Aid was running a 40% off Maybelline sale and today I went back and got 2 more! I was always intrigued by these blushes but never considered buying one because I really don't care for cream blushes. They are hard for me to apply when I am wearing makeup and I feel that they smear my foundation and don't blend well.

I read that someone had applied these with a brush, which I had never considered before, and was what pushed me to try them. Wow--- what a great idea! I just took my regular blush brush, dipped in the product, and it works so well!! These come off as a really fresh look, kind of dewy but not really. Just not as flat looking as a powder blush can come across as. I was so pleased with the fresh, natural look of these.

It lasted all day, but I did apply it about 3 times in the morning to build it up to the color I wanted. You can go for a very light application or as dark as you want.

Are these unique? Yes, I think that they really are. Although the end result is a blush look on the face like any other blush, I do think they look differently than a powder blush, and I really like it.

I also love how little the compact is! Takes up hardly any space and would be great for travelling, too. No odor at all.

I would recommend that anyone who loves blush and different, unique makeup give them a try. If you don't care for cream blushes because of how they mess up your foundation, try these ones with a brush-- I find them really different than a traditional cream blush.

I probably would not buy them at full price, given how many blushes I own, but I would buy more on sale.

on 12/24/2013 4:58:00 PM

Love these blushes! They are so much fun! I highly recommend these if you don't already have them. They aren't too sheer and aren't too dark either they go on well just using fingers.

on 12/24/2013 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this blush. I got it in Pink Plum and that particular shade looks great on my skin! It lasts through school and feels very lightweight on my face. I try not to put it on way too often though, because for me it makes me break out after constant usage. It's very dewy and sheer, perfect for lighter skin types.

I would definitely purchase this product again.

on 12/20/2013 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I truly love it, I chose the HOT TAMALE COLOR and it looks bold on the mirror but it looks perfect on pictures and I love it because it blends very natural on my bare skin. I apply it with my fingers and at first it was a little tricky but with practice now it's so easy and love, love, super love it !!!

on 12/20/2013 9:18:00 PM

I was a little skeptic on buying this since I saw so many mixed reviews. Overall i have to say i love this as like a base for my other blushes. I use it everyday and it works amazing. If your having trouble with this and think there's no pigmentation try using a stippling brush it really does wonders. I tried using my fingers and i prefer using the brush better.

It lasts about 6 hours for me with another blush over it and it looks so natural and beautiful.

How fun are these? The idea of a bouncy blush got me very excited and eager to try. I picked one up at Target for around $6 in the coral shade - And right away noticed the lovely shades that were available. When I opened and tried it it was fairly pigmented, not at all sheer but not total color either. At the end of the day it was still on for the most part. For the price and the quality, I would call it a pretty good everyday blush.

Popular Blush Products