August 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Dannie342

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Okay So my friend recommended this product to me and told me she loved it! but that was NOT the case for me! At first I liked it it applied well and left my skin looking natural even though it shot out the bottle so fast but after the day was over my skin was dryyyyy!!! Anytime I touched my face it would show up on my hand and this was half through the day so how does skin look so dry but its still coming off! I will NOT re purchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by KarmaKindness

My first time and my last time ever buying this foundation. This foundation is by far the worst foundation I have ever purchased. Half the time I despensed the product it came flying out the nozzel staining my shirts. It does not stay foam like for even ten seconds after leaving the bottle and turns into runny waterlike liquid which is almost IMPOSSIBLE to spred evenly over your skin, causing some areas to be darker then others (really splotchy). It smells awful and if you apply even the smallest bit of it on your upperlip BEWARE you can TASTE IT even when not in your mouth and its horrid.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by alexitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I got it before two weeks and I am really dissapointed. It does not make a mask-effect, but it has not a good coverage. At least I had not to pay for it. It would be a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation did nothing for my skin. It felt nice going on buy as soon as it dried, it completely disappeared and provided zero coverage. I really didn't understand what the point of it was since it did not stay on my skin long enough to do anything. I tried various primers and I tried setting it with powder but it just instantly disappeared from my skin. The idea behind it was nice since it is lightweight but it failed to do anything for my skin which is on the dry side.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Mikspp

This foundation is awful. Not only was it orange, but it has an awful greasy texture that caused it clump after a few hours.
Check out my blog where I review this product in depth:
Foundation Hunt Review #1: Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Barbie456

At first, I loved this. Then after a while it became really gross looking on my skin. It made me look really uneven. It also made me look orange and cakey. The pump is really the only good thing about it...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by LemonSun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

No no NO!!!! Horrid beige WATER!! That's truly all it is! No coverage whatsoever, and even if it had coverage, it takes a ton of the foam to even cover one cheek! Wish I would've read the reviews on this one first.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by SweetAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I've given this a couple of tires over the last few weeks. I can't say I like it. It was a bit expensive for drugstore, which makes it more disappointing because of how bad it was. I bought this in the lightest shade, which is still a little too dark, and a bit orange. It doesn't look to have a lot of shade range.This stuff spurts out EVERYWHERE, I hold my hand in the skin to spray some on the back, it makes clean up easier. The texture is less creamy than hair mousse, that makes taking a little bit on your finger a little more tricky, the pouf is dented and what ends up on your finger is deflated. I'm not a huge fan of applying foundation with my fingers but this is really the only way decently. Coverage is pretty light, but I liked it. It looks really good when first applied and I don't have to use a setting powder.

Now, I have dry skin but I keep it pretty well under control and flake free. This stuff gives me flakes in places where I usually don't even get bad dry patches! This makes my face look ashy and gross after an hour or so. I won't be repurchasing, there are much better foundations out there. I mean it's a neat idea and all, but not well executed. Doesn't work well with dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by dcramire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation really has nothing going for it. First of all, the coverage is horrible. It can't even cover minor redness. Second, it goes on orange and does not adjust. Third, and worst of all, was the fact that it gave me a horrible allergic reaction. I had an outbreak of hives all around my jawline. Needless to say, I would never repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It provided no real coverage for me.