November 27, 2014 | 988 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by x0xerika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

am i the only one who likes this product? i think it goes on well, it's easy to blend in, it covers good & doesn't look caked on like most foundations, i don't have any problems with dryness (my skin is normal), it's very light on my face, and i haven't had any problems with it rubbing off when i touch my face. i'm pretty happy with this product & will definitely buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by ilikeninjas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cons:
*It has zero coverage no matter how many coats you put on your face.
*not good for dry skin!!! Will dry out your face!!!!
*makes your skin feel oily when you touch it.

I can't think of any pros. Not worth the price.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, please save your money and buy something else!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by dwoodruff44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At the time that I used this I had very bad breakouts, this did not cover those. However, I did like the finish, very air brushed looking. Can run a little on the orange side.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Dannie342

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Okay So my friend recommended this product to me and told me she loved it! but that was NOT the case for me! At first I liked it it applied well and left my skin looking natural even though it shot out the bottle so fast but after the day was over my skin was dryyyyy!!! Anytime I touched my face it would show up on my hand and this was half through the day so how does skin look so dry but its still coming off! I will NOT re purchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by KarmaKindness

My first time and my last time ever buying this foundation. This foundation is by far the worst foundation I have ever purchased. Half the time I despensed the product it came flying out the nozzel staining my shirts. It does not stay foam like for even ten seconds after leaving the bottle and turns into runny waterlike liquid which is almost IMPOSSIBLE to spred evenly over your skin, causing some areas to be darker then others (really splotchy). It smells awful and if you apply even the smallest bit of it on your upperlip BEWARE you can TASTE IT even when not in your mouth and its horrid.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by alexitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I got it before two weeks and I am really dissapointed. It does not make a mask-effect, but it has not a good coverage. At least I had not to pay for it. It would be a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation did nothing for my skin. It felt nice going on buy as soon as it dried, it completely disappeared and provided zero coverage. I really didn't understand what the point of it was since it did not stay on my skin long enough to do anything. I tried various primers and I tried setting it with powder but it just instantly disappeared from my skin. The idea behind it was nice since it is lightweight but it failed to do anything for my skin which is on the dry side.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Mikspp

This foundation is awful. Not only was it orange, but it has an awful greasy texture that caused it clump after a few hours.
Check out my blog where I review this product in depth:
Foundation Hunt Review #1: Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Barbie456

At first, I loved this. Then after a while it became really gross looking on my skin. It made me look really uneven. It also made me look orange and cakey. The pump is really the only good thing about it...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by LemonSun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

No no NO!!!! Horrid beige WATER!! That's truly all it is! No coverage whatsoever, and even if it had coverage, it takes a ton of the foam to even cover one cheek! Wish I would've read the reviews on this one first.