April 19, 2014 | 1860 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast 24 HR Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Sagehen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Goopy out of tube, difficult to apply, clumps too much and too easily, too difficult to remove, will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I like lash blast, and love lash blast fusion, but this one was so dry and clumpy compared to the other great ones in the line. Maybe not the worst mascara I've tried, but I think I got the others for about $7.50 and this for $10 so I was not happy. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by x0Sophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used all of the Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascaras and I adore them all. They are the only mascara that I've tried that I kept my lashes looking great all day and never leaves smudges underneath my eyes when I blink.
I would recommend this mascara to anyone. The price is inexpensive and I would say that it's just as good, probably even better, as the high end mascaras.
I've been using Lash Blast for about 4 years now and I still love it and I'll still continue to buy them.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by vendetta13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after being nagged by my mother to find a cheaper mascara. I thought ok it couldnt hurt since the one i was using was 20 dollars. So i decided to purchase lash blasts 24 hour. I have very nice eyelashes have always been long and thick on their own. This mascara is ruining my eyelashes. It is impossible to get off and clumps up making it hard to get the clumps off without just ripping your eyelashes out. I am losing eyelashes over this product and still cannot fully get it off my eyes. I have used Vaseline as well as 4 other different make up removers. After spending hours trying to get it off it still will not fully come off. So I would not suggest using this mascara unless you plan on ripping your eyelashes out or having permanent clumps of black on your eyelashes. I think they should not even be able to sell this product to people. I now have half broken eyelashes and spots missing eyelashes from me attempting to get the stuff off.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara if you're looking for something that's long lasting. Doesn't flake and is the best at keeping curl all day long. However, I bumped it down a couple of points because of how incredibly difficult it is to remove. I have to scrub it off with makeup remover and it takes a long time. Even after washing my face, I can still see leftover mascara on my eyelashes. I'm hoping to find another mascara that performs as well as this one without being so difficult to remove.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by vixontips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Since my lashes aren't very long, I have to say that this product didn't fufill my dreams of long, lucious lashes. But, I will say that this mascara DEFINITELY lasted all day. It was almost like it had a time limit, and REFUSED to come off until it really had been 24 HRS, haha. I would say this product was ok, but isn't buy-again material.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by hissy

Beware if you are a contact lense wearer. If this gets on your lenses, you will not be able to clean it off and will have to reach for a fresh set.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 7:09:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

I got this after one of my favorite beauty gurus listed it as a february favorite. I was really excited to test it out, and the first time I used it a lot of product stayed on the brush, and made my lashes look clumpy, and awful. The brush is huge, which makes application a bit awkward. I tried applying it again after wiping off the wand (kind of annoying to have to take this extra step in applying mascara) and it looked a lot better. This mascara makes my eyelashes look longer, and thicker, than any mascara ever has. It stays on for hours, and I don't notice flaking. However, it looks clumpy to me no matter how I apply it, even after combing out my lashes. It also irritates my eyes, which is not a huge surprise as most eye products seem to do. Overall, it's okay, and I like anything that will lengthen my eyelashes, but I would not repurchase this and will continue looking for something better.
Update: This sucks. My lashes were pretty nice, after using the talika moisturizing serum/whatever. They had grown and thickened. This mascara is a week made my lashes brittle, and caused them to break. Never again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by misspaty23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is truly waterproof,it does not smudge and lasts all day in the summer heat. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by kvaldes2

Bottom line, this mascara works better than my most expensive tube.