July 26, 2014 | 1510 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast 24 HR Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good solid mascara. It gave me good length and volume, and it lasted all day. However, it was difficult to remove. Even after using soap it didn't come completely off. I was watching a movie and when I cried, it flaked off a little bit. In the final analysis though, I really don't need a mascara that lasts 24 hours. If I ever go camping or on some sort of overnight survival run, I'll use it. But otherwise regular Lash Blast suits me better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Anichka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I Love This Mascara! It keeps my stick straight eyelashes curled, adds length and volume and lasts all day. And it's easy to remove with eye make-up remover and a cotton pad. Love, Love, Love!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by tmickxo

I've been a fan of cover girl lash blast for years. I tried this one and It works very well. It really does stay on for 24 hours, thats no joke! The only con is that it is hard to get off at the end of the day and you have to be careful because it comes off in little pieces and it can get in your eye. I accidentally picked up the blue black color and actually wound up liking the tint of color; It really brought out my brown eyes! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a mascara that lasts all day long!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

I liked this mascara. Found that it was volumizing and lengthening just like the original and it does stay put. My only dislike about it is that is seems a little "heavy" on my lashes - I am always aware of my mascara when I wear it. However, that said, when I want a go-to long lasting mascara, this one is it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by kyuss

I disagree with the negative reviews on here. This mascara's great!! It lasts through rain, crying, sweating, everything. I find it's easy to remove if I dip an eyelash brush in makeup remover, sweep it on, then pat my eyes with a damp wash cloth. I have naturally thick, plentiful, dark, but oddly pin-straight lashes. It's hard for me to find something that doesn't make my lashes look too long to the point where they touch my eyelids, too dark and extreme, and too clumpy. I don't think this mascaras very clumpy at all, you just have to apply it in thin layers and comb it out a bit. I can't stand a single clump on my lashes, and it's really difficult to find a drugstore mascara that doesn't give me clumpy spider-lashes!! This mascara is just perfect for me. I do like the applicator because the bristles are smaller and I find it easier to work with, personally. It's very versatile and buildable. I really don't understand all the negative backlash, but I guess this product's not for everyone. I'd say the one downside to this mascara is it does tend to dry out rather quickly in the tube. It's quite cheap though, so that barely matters to me. This mascara's perfect for someone like me who lives a busy, busy life with many 24-hour days! I seriously never have to touch up my mascara with this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by juicy70

The formula: Lasts all day and doesn't flake but is very difficult to take off even with mineral oil pads, and a few lashes invariably come off as well. BTW it is not sunscreen-proof.

The brush: Terrible!! it really sucks - the top of the brush has no bristles to speak of and because of this half the product ends up smeared on my eyes. I don't get how they could actually put a bad design like this into production. The brush pictured in their ads looks NOTHING like the brush that was in my tube. It's strange that they don't package it with the brush outside like the other Lash Blast products.

I kept the tube and I use a bristle brush from another brand for when I want a formula that lasts longer - but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by jessicatran98

First lashblast mascara i have ever bought and i can say i was very happy with it! When first applied, i found that there was a lot of product on the wand which made me skeptical but after i applied it. I was totally in love! It made my lashes look very dark, long, and volumized! Very please, and looking forward to trying other mascaras from Covergirl! (:

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Sagehen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Goopy out of tube, difficult to apply, clumps too much and too easily, too difficult to remove, will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I like lash blast, and love lash blast fusion, but this one was so dry and clumpy compared to the other great ones in the line. Maybe not the worst mascara I've tried, but I think I got the others for about $7.50 and this for $10 so I was not happy. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by x0Sophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used all of the Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascaras and I adore them all. They are the only mascara that I've tried that I kept my lashes looking great all day and never leaves smudges underneath my eyes when I blink.
I would recommend this mascara to anyone. The price is inexpensive and I would say that it's just as good, probably even better, as the high end mascaras.
I've been using Lash Blast for about 4 years now and I still love it and I'll still continue to buy them.