July 28, 2014 | 2257 users online

Scrubs - Queen Helene - Oatmeal N' Honey Natural Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this scrub. I ran out of my Prescriptives Instant Gratification, so I was looking for something to tide me over for a while. I like this scrub because it is not harsh, yet it is very effective. The particles, while slightly gritty, are not painful and easy to rub over your face. I also like the subtle fragrance - not too perfumey. My face is very smooth (as smooth as when using Instant Gratification, actually) and soft. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I recently bought this at a discount drug store for $3.99 and was surprised at the quality and effectiveness. I use it a couple of times a week in the morning and it really gets in there and scrubs away the bad stuff and leaves my face nice and soft without being dry. QH products are not easy to find unless you go to Sally or one of those cheapy discount stores. I now want to try other products in the line. I also want to try this on my body in the shower. You get a lot of product for the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by 80sglamrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best cleansers/exfoliators out there in my opinion & it's actually super cheap. It gently removes dead skin but it's very soothing & when you rinse it off, you're left with soft skin that never feels too dry. I use this ever morning, it exfoliates quite well but I wouldn't recommend using this to remove make up, try it in the AM & you'll definitely notice a difference!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by AutumnLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this scrub at Sally's a few days ago, and I'm really impressed! It much gentler than St. Ives Apricot Scrub, which kind of irritated my skin and made it red. The only complaint I have is the smell. It smells awful! But it's not a huge deal considering the results:) Love this and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by sweetliz312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this stuff!! it's awesome, i use this every other morning and it does not irritate my skin or make me break out... surprisingly i really like the smell too (not a big honey fan) this stuff it super cheap, i think it paid $4 for mine at ulta....will buy this over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by becca19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this scrub so much! Probably my favorite ever. I also use it for a body scrub as well as a facial scrub. It exfoliates just enough and the honey really moisturizes. I love the Queen Helene line and will never be without them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product, so much that I never let myself run out of it. It's a gentle exfoliator that leaves your skin smooth and soft without irritating it. It makes a great body cleanser too. Even my husband loves it and uses it regularly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

*** EDIT (2): I now use this once a week as a face scrub. It is the best I have ever used, but I have to be *really* careful not to let a *single* grain stay on my face. If there is any left, I will for sure break out there. It makes my skin look brighter, clearer and smoother for a day or two. It also helps my break outs clear up. I have used a lot of it, so I really hope I will be able to find this again once I run out. I might even buy some online if necessary, which is something I have never done for any beauty product.

----

*** EDIT: I tried using this to exfoliate my body just because it's a good product and I was so sad I couldn't use it on my face. I'm glad I did! This feels really good on my skin and I think it does a great job for that! :) Will definately repurchase if I can find it again, which I am not sure about because QH products are so damn rare where I live.

----

I'm so sad that this didn't work for me! :( Because it's indeed a very good scrub! The grainy particules aren't too rough and the smell is to die for. Unfortunately, the fragrance in this (which is very strong I must add) made me break out BADLY. Really, I mean... I used this three times in the same week, and two days in a row. That's the third time I used it that I got these results. I'm pretty sure that it's because I used it too often and I must have scrubbed a *little* too hard. And the fragrance definately was a problem for me because I had like 3 (yes 3!!) more pimples the next day - and I never saw those coming! So I figured I must have had an allergic reaction of some sort because my face had gotten really red and itchy after this third time I used it. So I'll probably reuse this when my face will be clear and healthy. I think it would be ok to use this about twice a week, just make sure you rub this really gently and don't let it sit on your skin for too long.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by saraxoox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I would have never tried this product if it wasnt for all the great reviews! I went into Ulta yesterday to buy and then I started reading the ingrediences and noticed it has Fragrance in it.Its more towards the bottom so theres prob not alot but I wasnt so sure to buy it anymore speaking my skin is sensitive and thought I would have a reaction.
I decided to give it a try anyways and am so glad I did.I have only used it once but it made me skin so soft and got rid of all dry patches.The smell is nice but not over powering and the beads werent to rough,it didnt scratch at my skin.So far I am loving this stuff.I might buy again but next time I want to look for something fragrence free.I will update if I get a bad reaction.(lets hope not!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really great scrub. Smells delicious. Compare this to the St.Ives apricot scrub, the texture is just right. Does wonders on removing the dead skin cells to reveal smoother and softer skin. This is a must have!