Queen Helene Oatmeal N' Honey Natural Facial Scrub

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, walnut shell powder, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, oatmeal honey, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, kaolin, cocamidopropyl betaine, isopropyl myristate, dimethicone, triethanolamine, fragrance, carbomer 940, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben and phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

i have been reading reviews about this product for the past week and finally brought it last friday , i have been using this for a week and i LOVE IT it really has made my face brighter , also i have notice notice no breakouts in the past week . this is really my fave, they aslo have a coco butter scrub that i may try when im done. i also may try their masks, this is one of the things in a long time that has worked for my face, and it is gentle to use all every day , i just use in the morning , and cleanser at night .

on 4/21/2010 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

So i finally found this product (I live in Toronto) which took a few weeks. I bought this one along with the grape mask (which by the way was amazing) I had such high hopes for this product. I applied it n it felt a little ruff at first. The smell was ok, alot better then most other scrubs i smelt, n once i washed it off my face felt so smooth. Even hours later wen i felt my face it still felt smooth. Unfortunately the next day i had a few red spots on my face. I didnt think too much of it. I used it a few days later (this morning) n about an hour later i broke out. I was so sad lol i do have super sensitive skin but i figured since it was oatmeal and honey, it wud be ok. Guess i was wrong. I wont be buyin this again but i did switch shampoos this morning as well so ill use the scrub one more time in a few days to really see if this is the cause

So it has been several weeks since i first wrote my review and I have to say I would definately not buy this product again. Every single time I use it, my face breaks out. I decided to use oatmeal on my face to do my own little personal facial n it worked pretty good. About a week later i mised it with honey n it left my skin soft n glowing (not as good as wen i use the grape seed masque but good enough) I think the scrub itself may b too rough for my skin. Queen Helene has sum great products so im goin to try the mint facial scrub n see how that works for me

...products work differntly for everyone so it may actually work well for other ppl....

on 3/31/2010 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is really cheap for the amount you get! it smells yummy, like porridge with honey on (obviously lol) makes me wanna taste it!.. not sure why some people hate the smell! the 'bits' in it are really small and fine so it exfoliates REALLY well, so much better than st. ives. i use it like twice a week an it leave skin really smooth, glowing and minimizes my pores a little, also helps with blackheads (i dont have any anymore, but thats not just thanks to this mask). the smell stays on ur skin a little an my boyfriend loves that before bed lol x

on 3/15/2010 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I aboslutely love this scrub. I have been looking for a great scrub that doesn't make me break out, you get more than an ounce for the price and doesn't feel scratchy on my face. Most scrubs, esp St Ives is too harsh, make me break out and make my skin oily 6 hours later. This scurb is gentle and yet does its job. It smells like all other oatmeal products, esp the Aveeno ones. The "fluid" in the scrub doens't irritate my skin either. St Ives' "fluid" made my skin turn red due to the chemicals in it. I will repurchase when I run out if I can find it here. I bought my tube in California.

on 3/7/2010 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I like this scrub. I ran out of my Prescriptives Instant Gratification, so I was looking for something to tide me over for a while. I like this scrub because it is not harsh, yet it is very effective. The particles, while slightly gritty, are not painful and easy to rub over your face. I also like the subtle fragrance - not too perfumey. My face is very smooth (as smooth as when using Instant Gratification, actually) and soft. I will repurchase.

on 3/2/2010 4:09:00 PM

I recently bought this at a discount drug store for $3.99 and was surprised at the quality and effectiveness. I use it a couple of times a week in the morning and it really gets in there and scrubs away the bad stuff and leaves my face nice and soft without being dry. QH products are not easy to find unless you go to Sally or one of those cheapy discount stores. I now want to try other products in the line. I also want to try this on my body in the shower. You get a lot of product for the money.

on 3/1/2010 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is one of the best cleansers/exfoliators out there in my opinion & it's actually super cheap. It gently removes dead skin but it's very soothing & when you rinse it off, you're left with soft skin that never feels too dry. I use this ever morning, it exfoliates quite well but I wouldn't recommend using this to remove make up, try it in the AM & you'll definitely notice a difference!

on 2/14/2010 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this scrub at Sally's a few days ago, and I'm really impressed! It much gentler than St. Ives Apricot Scrub, which kind of irritated my skin and made it red. The only complaint I have is the smell. It smells awful! But it's not a huge deal considering the results:) Love this and will definitely repurchase.

on 2/13/2010 5:31:00 PM

i absolutely love this stuff!! it's awesome, i use this every other morning and it does not irritate my skin or make me break out... surprisingly i really like the smell too (not a big honey fan) this stuff it super cheap, i think it paid $4 for mine at ulta....will buy this over and over again!

on 2/5/2010 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love this scrub so much! Probably my favorite ever. I also use it for a body scrub as well as a facial scrub. It exfoliates just enough and the honey really moisturizes. I love the Queen Helene line and will never be without them!