April 20, 2014 | 1581 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

The best! I cannot believe it's taken me this long to write a review. I've gone through probably four of these and really haven't been without it since I first discovered it. I prefer the Brightener shade because it, well, brightens! This concealer is so blendable and so flawless looking. I use it every single day. I don't have huge under eye issues but I love the polished and bright look this gives my eyes. This concealer is an absolute must.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Kitten27

This is my favorite concealer. It covers dark circles, redness around the nose and blemishes. I'm about a NC35 and Medium is very close to my skin tone in terms of shade and undertone. It almost never creases, blends easily and feels lightweight. I usually blend it with a Real Techniques brush after applying it in a large inverted triangle shape under my eyes. I don't even need foundation after!

My only concern is the packaging because I feel like a lot of product is wasted on the sponge. Other than that, this is excellent for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

I'm always to trying to find ways to simplify my makeup routine in the morning. This concealer appealed to me because it's so simple to use: swipe, pat and you're done. I'm NC40 and use the shade in medium. Even though this shade is lighter than my skintone, it blends in beautifully and conceals my purplish circles. I have been using this for 6 months every day and have only used half of the product. I also love to use it on the corners of my nose which can be a little red. I can skip powder thanks to the staying power and coverage of this concealer. Excellent product, very affordable and will repurchase when I run out of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favorite under-eye concealer! Even though my skin tone is tan (NC 40 in MAC), I use the shade 'Medium' because I like my under-eye concealer to be a few shades lighter. It's very creamy and blends well. Other reviewers have complained about the packaging, but I actually find it quite nice and very convenient. If you're worried about bacteria, you can always just wipe it off with an alcohol swab (or a cotton round with some rubbing alcohol on it). I've also used this to cover up blemishes/pimple scars and redness and it works well for that too. As long as I use a setting powder, this lasts all day and I don't need to worry about creasing. Even with frequent use, one tube has lasted me a very long time. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a very decent concealer and doesn't sit on my lines. I have tried thousands of concealers and this one is one of my fav. behind bobbi brown.
The coverage is medium, it covers my deep dark circles, BUT there is still a "dark shadow" left. Perhaps I would need to use a corrector/neutralizer before the concealer. For the price, thought, it does a great job.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:35:00 AM More reviews by QAlice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the shade "Brightener".
Packaging wise is ok for me as I would put it on the back of my hand and not directly use the applicator on my eyes.
The texture is comfortable as under-eye concealer that would not crease or dry out.

But the shade Brightener is too pink that turn grey after application, and I could only use a sheer layer that is not working as a concealer. WISH they could make it peachy.
I *though* this is a peachy shade when I got it, so it's a disappointment...

This shade is not recommended, but I still want to try the skintone shade that might work, as I used to love the double-sided from this line that was discontinuous.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

UPDATE :
I'm really glad I bought this , This concealer helped made the dark circles under my eye look like I don't have any dark circles anymore and Im really glad I have this and I will keep buying this

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im in love with the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Erase Dark Circle Treatment Concealer . I have it in Neutralizer . It covers my dark spot really well I love the little sponge it has and I love that all I have to do is twist . How I apply this is I just swipe under my eye and either blend with my fingers or a makeup brush

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Another drugstore fail for me. I really wanted to like this, I got it in the Brightener shade. The packaging is terrible, the clicky-twist up part pops up and I have to push it back down in order to click it up to get more product out. The coverage is decent. I also find that even when using a setting powder the product never seems to set and I can wipe it off hours after application.

I don't like to waste money, so I will continue to use this on light makeup days. If you are on a budget this isn't a bad product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

I wouldn't waste my money on this again. It doesn't conceal well,the sponge applicator is messy and with that plastic cap I'm sure it's a breeding ground for bacteria. I didn't like the way you had to turn click it to dispense the product into the sponge. Not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by WynterOlly

Love this concealer. Have used it for over a year now. Creamy, very pigmented, lasts all day. Hides and brightens dark circles (with NO shimmer) and hides blemishes or redness too. My HG and has been for a long time.