November 29, 2014 | 1714 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by iamdedios

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have really oily tan skin. Finding an under-eye concealer that not only lasts after a 8 hour work day and doesn't look like I'm wearing a ton of makeup is really difficult. This concealer is my favorite so far. It's really light and looks natural.
To make my makeup last the longest, I moisturizer, prime, and then apply my foundation with my beauty blender. Then I place this concealer under my eyes and use the beauty blender to help blend the concealer in. This normally lasts 8-10 hours.
For reference, I am nw35 and use the deep shade as an eye brightener.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by sophieeanne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is absolutely amazing. It completely brightens your eyes and is super creamy. It doesn't cake and is a really nice, brighting drugstore concealer. I will say that this is for only under the eyes, so you can't use this on scaring, blemishes or other facial areas. Overall this has quickly become one of my HG concealers, it lasts long, it doesn't cake, its creamy, what much more could you ask for!

Price- $9.99
Drugstore
Brand- Maybelline

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by alliemcintosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would have to say that this is my HG drugstore concealer. I find myself always going back to this one. The only thing I am not a huge fan of is the sponge tip, it's not sanitary in my opinion. The coverage of this concealer is incredible and it goes on very natural looking and not cakey at all. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Missylou80

I do not understand the hype of this product! When I first used it, I used it under my eyes and it immediately caked up! I even used it with and without primer and it still caked. I don't recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

This is a very strange product indeed! Why on earth they felt the need to put a ball of foam on the end of it as an applicator, I will never know! It may have worked of the foam ball was half the size, but it's huge! I found myself ripping the ball off within two days of using it, this works, however each click dispenses a huge amount of concealer, so it's messy and quite wasteful. In terms of coverage, it's pretty good and does 'erase' blemishes and under eye darkness, however it is quite drying and settles into the lines around the eyes, giving an ageing effect. I won't be buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Lexie410

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am so disappointed with this concealer. No matter how I apply it, it just doesn't give me good coverage. I don't even have terrible dark circles to begin with. Maybe it's my oily skin, I'm not sure, but I will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by magnadoodle123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really had high hopes for this because everybody raves about it, but it really didn't impress me. I feels weird under my eyes and it does not have a good coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Heezy

I was surprised that I liked this product. The maybelline fit me concealer got such good reviews and I hated it. This is nothing like that one. I have it in the color brightener and it does a lovely job of brightening my complexion and helping with the shadows and circles in my under eye and side of my nose area. A little of the product goes a long way, I don't think you would want to apply too much. It has decent longevity. As far as the packaging, I don't like it. I don't like the sponge applicator, it's not hygienic and the click up product doesn't allow you to control the amount of product. Those are my only complaints, overall I am happy with this product and will be purchasing in some other shades

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this concealer i have it in the shade light but next time im going to get fair so it illuminates my eyes more its a very nice medium coverage concealer that when worn really brightens up your face id say this concealer is best for undereyes or places where you dont need much coverage definitely set this with powder because the formula will crease if not the sponge maybe unhygenic to some people but i quite like it

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I bought this after hearing it raved about on YouTube. I don't see what all the fuss is about but it's not a terrible product. I have the concealer in medium and the brightener shade. The concealer is great for covering up small blemishes and dark circles but the consistency can be a little cakey and cling to dry spots on my face. The brightener shade isn't terrible but is a little too pink for my liking. But they both do the job and I'll probably repurchase.

I do really like the packaging and the little sponge tip applicator just because it's so different an unique.