Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.8

on 4/12/2015 5:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I don't love the sponge, as it doesn't seems unhygienic , but the same could be said about those click pens or even doe foot applicators if you think about it. The doe foot goes right back in the tube so that could be the worst. Yet most people like them. It works and applies easily to the eye area. I like that they have a yellow and pink to color correct and regular colors. I have so many concealers ,as Idark circles and redness.. None are perfect. This has good pigment level. It can cake but doesn't if you don't over do it. Many use it under foundation or another concealer, as corrector/brightener. I have used it over too. It's not overly thick. it's liquid and dries fast. . It is meant for under the eyes, but it is good for anywhere. Nothing too different, but it's not a cream or wax. It's a bit more pigmented and than your typical liquid concealer and maybe thinner textture. It's not creamy at all. I am pale so these yellow and pink work on me. If you are darker toned, the correcting shades could look chalky, but they have a number or shade options. Nothing more to say about it.

on 4/12/2015 4:45:00 PM

Great drug store concealer, like the smell and constancy, doesn't crease or cake but the shade light (lightest one you can get in uk) does seem a little orange on my pale skin but when blender looks fine! Love the price, deffo a great substitute for high end brands.

on 4/9/2015 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Works great & great price

on 4/6/2015 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

ALL CONCEALERS CREASE SO PLEASE GIRLS!! STOP YOUR WHINING!!

on 4/6/2015 6:44:00 AM

Pros:
- great coverage
- blend-able
- price is reasonable
- didn't break me out

Cons:
- product doesn't set fast, feels tacky even after a while
- applicator is unhygienic but nbd

Overall, a little above average product. Would totally repurchase bc the coverage is really nice,
but I'm stopping myself bc I can't stand how long it takes to set. I have to set this a few times with powder before I leave the house with this on.

I've been using this for a while for dark circles. I am not so much a fan of the sponge applicator. I pump the product up and dip a small concealer brush into it and dab on my under eyes. I find this product good at covering dark circles but I find it can be a bit cakey and settles into patches if not blended well. It wasn't until a tried another concealer I realized that the consistency of this is very thick (if you swipe it on your hand next to other concealers). However, I guess that's why it is good at covering dark circles. I will continue to alternate using this but have recently found one just as good.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This is the concealer I've repurchased the most!! (4-5x) Inexpensive and easy to find (any drugstore ), it is medium coverage and creamy, not runny at all which is awesome. The medium shade matches my skin so I use it to conceal face blemishes & as a color corrector under my eyes. I use the light shade on top of the medium shade for highlighting under my eyes. This combo works well. It does burn slightly upon application but the burning doesn't last long. When setting with a powder (I use Ben Nye Banana), it lasts a solid 6-7 hours before wearing away. I know some people have an issue with the sponge-tip applicator but it has never caused breakouts etc and I like the applicator because of the convenience. If you are looking for a concealer, I highly recommend this!

on 4/3/2015 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really loved this concealer. I don't think it covered my dark circles, but it definitely made my under eye look better especially because it has yellow undertones. The only thing I hated about this product is the packaging. I hate that it's a twist up and the worst part is the sponge tip. I feel like it's such a waste of a great product because it just soaks it up and I can't even use it so technically I am only using half of what I am paying for.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this! The concealer stays on all day and there's a great variety of colors to choose from! I'm not sure about the anti-aging part since I'm just 20, I haven't noticed any anti-aging taking effect on my skin obviously.

on 4/2/2015 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

MUA raved about this product so I gave it a try.

It's not the worst concealer out there. I don't think it made my skin look worse. However it was really nothing special. My undereye circles were still visible, & it's not like this formula will plump up your skin.

The biggest issue I have with this line is the packaging & shade selection. The sponge tip is a germ/bacteria magnet so I ripped that off asap. I had a lot of trouble getting any product out. As for the shades issue......the lightest color is about NW15. I'm NC10 so obviously that was too dark. I opted for the neutralizer shade although clearly it's meant to be a pale yellow.

This wasn't HG worthy, so I'll keep looking.

Video Reviews & Tutorials