Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.8

on 11/30/2014 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Used this for a while but ended up throwing it out. I found this to cake under my eyes, and it doesn't seem to sit well with my oily skin after a few hours, even with primer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I bought it a few shades lighter than my skin tone and I use it under my eyes and on my chin, forehead and nose to highlight. It covers my dark circles and makes me look radiant even though I am very oily! I have even had comments on how bright and fresh my skin looks, because of this concealer! I will continue to re-purchase this forever. In my opinion the only downside is the sponge on the top that distributes the concealer, It is hard to wash and keep clean and I just feel like there is tons of germs on it! Overall amazing product, I would recommend it for any skin type and tone!

on 11/16/2014 2:21:00 PM

I actually really love this product, it leaves a great finish. The only problem I could say is that at the end of the day it gets a little cakey. But other than that it really brightens the under eye area and has a nice applicator too.

on 11/15/2014 12:33:00 PM

I have been searching for a concealer that ACTUALLY covers dark circles for a very long time! In addition, I have very fair skin, so since I have dark circles, they look VERY dark! I had seen many reviews of this product, so I decided to try it out for myself. I was very impressed with this product, even though it wasn't FULL coverage, it did a pretty good job! The packing was ok, I dab the product under my eyes and then use my concealer brush to spread it out. I will probably repurchase this product again!

on 11/15/2014 12:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have already repurchased this product. I have the brightening one for under eye circles and it works wonders! My only reason for four lippies is that sometimes I have to build it up a little to get enough coverage. This concealer is not very thick but definitely not too thin. I really like the sponge tip applicator because its super easy on that delicate eye area, and also helps to blend (less finger use). I will repurchase again!

on 11/14/2014 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This product is nothing to rave about. I do not have dark heavy under eye circles like some of the other reviewers below. I bought this to highlight my under eyes because I really like the look. I find this product makes my skin look dry when I apply it over foundation, so if you have dry skin, this may not be for you.

on 11/14/2014 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Like the Eraser concealer, this, too, left a rather noticeable cast under my eyes despite the amount of powder I patted on top of it. However, I have to say, the scent is rather fun and pleasant - almost smells like chocolate. Too bad it didn't conceal the way I wanted it to. I think I'll stick with my Maybelline Fit Me concealer instead.

on 11/10/2014 12:04:00 AM

Love this! Great for under eyes and dark spots. Gone through a bottle and would continue buying.

on 11/6/2014 11:15:00 PM

This has a nice blendable formula but it honestly didn't do much for dark circles or under eye puffiness. The coverage is somewhat medium which may be why I was frustrated. The Dark Spot related product is much better for concealment.

on 11/6/2014 10:18:00 PM

Love this stuff!

But, the only caviet I have is that I will only use this concelaer in the "brightening/illuminating" shade. I use this for under my eyes on top of foundation to get rid of dark circles and brighten up the under eye area. I tried the "neutralizing" tone before because I was unable to find the brightening shade and did not like it for correcting circles.

I find it is easy to apply and gives an instant brightening effect. I also sometimes feel a "tingly" sensation on my under eye area when it is applied which I have actually taken a liking to because to me, it means the acai berry and brightening properties are taking effect.
I've tried tons of other high-end concealers including Mac Pro Long wear, and I find this one is miles ahead. I always seem to be coming back to this one.
It works really well.