Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 2/9/2014 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Being a sufferer of dry and chapped lips, I have struggled to find lipsticks that dont stick to the cracks or chapped areas of my lips, these however, glide on real smooth and help to soothe my lips. I always use a clear mosturiser for my lips underneath, one that works for me and has staying power. Staying power however is something these lip butters dont have much of :-( well apart from berry smoothie!

I have strawberry shortcake, berry smoothie and juicy papaya. My fave is berry smoothie as it is a great purple colour and has an amazing shine to it. Juicy papaya is a gorgeous orange coral colour and I really wanted to like this but it is quite sheer and not buildable over dry lips. Strawberry shortcake is somewhat better in terms of the amount of colour that ends up on your lips but again, staying power isnt great. SOOOO if I was going to repurchase, I would only repurchase berry smoothie!

on 1/25/2014 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have two of them, in pink truffle, and another one (it's a bright pink). And at first I loved them for class. They were no mess, just a swipe on the top and bottom roll my lips a bit and i'm ready. The colours I have are medium opaque and can be built up. They feel like a emollient balm on, not heavy, and something you can forget about once it's on. I get about two and a half hours without eating and light drinking.

I wanted to love them, the colours are cute, they're great for in the morning. But every time I wear them I find at the end of the day my lips are CRACKED, flaky, and bleeding. The lip butters SUCK all of the moisture out of my lips! Will not buy again.

Yay, one of the rare lipsticks that won't dry out my lips! I mostly use lip glosses because my lips dry out so quickly, but this product really is moisturizing enough! I picked one up on a stop- over in Dubai, the problem is there are very few places selling Revlon in my home country. But as soon as I find some, I will buy more shades.

on 1/16/2014 4:07:00 PM

I have this in the color Cupcake, it is a beautiful frosty pink. Feels smooth on the lips, not sticky or tacky, I have some transference to my coffee cup and it needs touch ups during the day but all in all its a great product. I want to buy more of these in different colors.

on 1/16/2014 12:46:00 AM

Love the colors. I have them in pink truffle, tutti frutti, berrie smoothie, juicy papaya and peach parfait. The first two are my absolute favorite and will purchase them again whenever i run out

on 1/15/2014 12:59:00 AM

I used to hate the way lipsticks looked on me, but I picked up the Colourburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart and I love everything about it. The colour is gorgeous (a vibrant pink), it goes on smoothly and it doesn't dry my lips out! My one complaint is that it does fade after a little while, but that's a small price to pay for a lipstick that actually hydrates my lips!

on 1/9/2014 10:14:00 PM

I really like the lip butters, they're great for anyone, especially beginners. It's a great item to apply and go since it moistures, tints, and glosses your lips. 3 in 1! :) since these are tinted lip balms, they dont stay on for too long, but in all loveeeee. My favorites are raspberry pie, pink truffle, and creme brule. love love love

on 1/8/2014 2:28:00 PM

I think a lot of us agree our fav is Berry smoothie! Great product would re-buy it!

on 1/5/2014 7:39:00 PM

I really like this lip butter. I only have one but will likely get more. The one I have has a slight frost to it, and I prefer non frost lipsticks and gloss. They go on smooth and don't have an annoying smell or taste. I prefer the darker shades over the lighter ones.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I have 6 shades and I love them all! They are so comfortable to wear and the deeper ones are pretty full colour.

Popular Lipsticks