November 20, 2014 | 1987 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I have noooo clue why I bought this crap twice!!!! I guess I really wanted to like it, and I did at first.

It does perfect my skin, that's for sure, however, it makes my skin itchy, as if I had brush hairs on it, and I didnt!!!!

It feels heavy on the skin, for the price, I definitely did not get what I expected.

The scent is something I couldn't get used to. It also had a watery consistency.

THE TUBE LEAKS!!! NOT COOL GARNIER!!!! STICK TO HAIR PRODUCTS CAUSE U FLOPPED WITH THIS ONE!!!! BAD GARNIER, BAD!!! NOW GO TO TOY UR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT THE BAD U HAVE DONE BY PUTTING THIS SHITTY PRODUCT OUT HERE!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by fleurne

Got this at Costco when it came in a pack of 2 for $10! Part of my everyday makeup routine, you can build up on it. Wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin though, it'll cling to the dry parts. It's a bit greasy, and it only has 2 shades so I have to use bronzer to set and darken the foundation a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by missjessica87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am very surprised to see all the negative comments on here about this product. I love this! I bought the light/medium shade and it blends well with my skin tone. Covers all my redness and gives me a nice dewy look. It feels like I'm not even wearing anything! The colour can be built up as well. The only complaint I have about it is that if you get it too close to the eye area, it does cause some irritation and stinging. Most likely from the SPF. Other than that, I absolutely love this product and will definitely purchase again. A nice, light foundation to wear in the spring/summer months.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by 01KGirl01

Well I was breaking out when I started using this. I was out of concealer and had to go out... So I decided to wear it. It worked surprisingly well. I have combination skin and it didn't get oilier or dry out haha. It smelled quite nice... Like a moisturizer should. The pigmentation was pretty good, but the coverage was pretty thin. My only problem was after a few hours I had to re-apply because my inner pizza-face was starting to shine through! The price was pretty good actually, I got it at Costco in a two pack for $20. BUT my skin is usually light/mediumish with most products but their version of light/medium was rather tan. But overall, a pretty good lightweight product. It doesn't 'perfect' your skin completely, but if you aren't breaking out *coughmyselfcoughcough* then it'd probably work really well!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by stuipdfellow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased this twice before I abandoned it for something else. It is too light for my skin tone but it gave this dewy glow that I liked. Yet, the dewy glow did not last long outdoors in humid weather, and I look like an oil slick soon after. It is cheap but I would not settle for something like this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by xsxpxixdxexrxsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really liked this product. it didn't cause me to break out horribly, but I did have a couple breakouts (whether or not it was due to the product is questionable). it had nice coverage and I found that it illuminated my skin. I thought it looked good. I did find that after a few hours or wear my skin did feel oily, but overall I think its a great product, I was very satisfied and I would definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by babysinclair24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product was my first introduction to BB creams. I first bought it two years ago at CVS, and I've been using it off and on since then. I think I went through a couple of tubes.

I normally like to splurge more face makeup but found myself on a budget, so I went the drugstore route. I think this one was about $10-$12, which is on the less expensive side even for drugstore BB creams, or at least it was when BB creams first hit the US.

The packaging is fine. Nothing fancy. It works well for squeezing out product, although I don't particularly like the look of it.

This is the creamiest BB cream I have tried. It's really more of a tinted moisturizer with SPF. Its easy to distribute because of the creaminess. I have combination skin and it could get a little greasy for me unless the air was really dry then it was perfect. I would just layer a little pressed powder on top to combat the shine, no big deal. There's a light scent to the product that I didn't mind.

I do think it did a good job blending out my imperfections and making me look a little more alive. I have neutral-to-warm olive skin that would be considered "light" to "medium" depending on the time of year, and the "light/medium" shade blended in perfectly with my skintone. This, along with the price and the ease of application were my reasons for sticking with this product for awhile. I had sampled other BB creams that either felt dry/chalky or otherwise were not easy to spread on my face; or the color wasn't right for my skin tone.

The whole time I was using this product, I would experiment with other BB creams at Sephora, etc, or read reviews of other BB creams because despite the pros of this product, I still felt that I could do better. As beauty bloggers will tell you, this isn't close to a true BB cream found in Asia even by US standards and I was curious to try something closer to the real thing. I also wanted a product with more SPF. Finally, a couple of months ago, I made the switch to Lumene's BB cream, which I like a lot more.

In the end, I give this product a 3 because it's a decent product. It's not the best and it's not the worst but it's not really a BB cream. I think it's worth a try for someone young (doesn't have anti aging concerns) and on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was so surprised to see this product has such low ratings... I've tried loads of BB creams and this one is my favourite, looks beautiful and I use it on days where I don't have time to properly apply any makeup and it instantly makes my face look alive, the only reason it didn't get full marks is that it can irritate my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by KathieL

I love the way it covers. The con for me is that my skin feels so greasy after a few hours and it makes me breakout. I know people complain about the scent, but I love it. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it reminds me of something I've smelled before. I guess it's a sense memory thing that allows me to continue using it periodically.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by judytb

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in my early 60's and have good but dry skin. This is one of my favourite products although, in Canada, it doesn't have an SPF. Other than that, this is like Photoshop in tube for me. It glides on, has excellent coverage and adds a bit of moisturizer. I've used it alone, with sunscreen or moisturizer underneath and with loose, mineral powder on top and it has performed excellently in all cases. I love this product and, compared to other BB's, it covers like a foundation and moisturizes well if you have normal skin. (I generally use it with moisturizer, which I put on before, when my skin is very dry in the winter.)