August 1, 2014 | 1031 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by balletbeauty7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'd read a little about bob creams and decided on impulse to buy one on a late night Walgreens trip. This is no good. The light is really dark and very very orange. It was extremely oily in texture and made my face look like I'd just rubbed oil all over it. I tried a few times to tone it down with a lighter powder but needed so much powder to stop it looking oily that I had epic cake face. So unless you have incredibly dry, orange skin, I'd give it a miss!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by MadeleineRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was an impulse buy. I always look at reviews before I buy something and this is why! It was only $8 though. This has zero coverage, it looks much more like a tinted moisturizer. It does kind of even out my skin tone but it's very shiny and the colour is a tad on the orange side. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by AmyN24

I heard that this product was really good but after trying it, i couldn't like this product. It did slightly brighten my skin but very minimal. That was the only pro about this product. The cons is that it made my skin look really oily. It didn't absorb and made me look like i had a layer of oil on my skin. After a while, the product started getting blotchy on my forehead. It didn't smooth out my face but making me look like i had enlarged pores which i don't. After removing this product, my skin felt pretty dry. It claims to moisturize your skin but didn't for me. Overall, i will never buy this product again. If you're interested in this product, i suggest try getting a sample or use a tester at the store to see the results. It didn't work for me personally but it might for some others since many claim that this is one of the best BB cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by crispycat99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was the first BB cream I tried and I have to say I ended up throwing it in the bin. It was too dark for my skin, pilled up and did not blend at all, rubbed off easily, and didn't really do much to hide redness or blemishes. My skin looked nicer when I didn't wear it.

It's cheap yes, but you can get a much nicer BB cream for the same price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by NKatherine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was impressed how good it is for its price. Minuses: even light tone is a bit dark for my fine skin, stains the clothes collar. Plusses: the price, very natural coverage, hides the flaky skin patches. The latest I very rarely spot among foundations or bbs, had dior nude bb before, it only accenctuated such patches, which is very annoying.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by TrueCOWgirl

I'll be honest - it was right in the middle for me. It does a good job at adding a bit of moisture after a face-wash, and it evens out my tone a little bit.

I still needed to add my concealer on any red areas (acne marks, nose, chin, etc.), as it didn't even BEGIN to hide that.

I also found if I used even a little too much, my face would feel overly greasy and get shiny within a couple hours...which meant I had to add powder to combat that. (I'm not a fan of makeup...I use a little mascara/eyeliner, and concealer if I need. That's all I want!) So I don't really like that fact that in order to make it help, I have to add at least 2 more products ontop of that!

I use it as an every-other-morning moisturizer usually (my Vitamin A retinal cream is the BOMB for night-time moisture...I can't rave on that amazing product enough!), but if I'm having a really dry-flaky-peeling kinda day, it doesn't help much.

Again, this product is okay, but not great. I doubt I'll be getting it again...I've never had much luck with this brand. I HATE their shampoo/conditioner (the conditioner felt like someone slathered my hair in butter.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by DrugstoreExpert

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing product it give's you a beautiful natural finish and a glow
its my everyday morning product after cleansing i apply this and i must say its great although there's one problem i need to apply a generous amount of anti-shine toner (L'oreal Anti-Shine Toner) and also primer (Nivea Express Hydration Primer) but even though many people told me to use the oil free kind i insist on using this one cause it looks more natural and also because its much easier to apply ,it leave's an amazing Makeup/Foundation Finish
it covers up all imperfections beautifully and i dont need to top it off with anything ,its all i need to put on before going out i'll put on a touch of eye liner but thats about it
i've bin using this for two years and i felt like i needed to write a review on the product plus i love the fact that its very cheap and very easy to find if i run out all i have to do is go to the drugstore near my house and i'm covered ... so all in all an amazing product

Thank you garnier.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I honestly don't want to even give this a one lippy rating. I hated this bb cream. I'm very fair and I heard tons of fair skin girls rave about the coverage and the shade and I have to say it made me look orange and I had to put foundation on top to cover anything. It's sooo greasy and thick and hard to even out. The coverage is non existing and it's not worth the money. I use a lot of bb creams and I have pretty clear skin but this puppy isn't worth trying! Boooo

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by adaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I hate this product! It is the worst bb cream I've tried. The finish is very oily and looks terrible and if you layer a powder to make it matte it looks super cakey. The coverage is terrible as well. It just looks like a mask and feels really heavy on the skin. Also the scent is really overpowering and irritating. I recommend the combo to oily skin version of this bb cream to everyone because it's much better (coverage and finish wise).

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by yh1921

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had to throw this product out after only wearing it once. It was so patchy after applying to my face and just wouldn't blend. And it felt oily and thick like a mask on my skin. Absolutely waste of money.