Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

on 6/15/2014 12:19:00 AM

This product is terrible. I regret buying it. I applied it to my skin and even my wrist and it did not blend what so ever because of how thick it was. Then waiting for it to dry, it started literally peeling off my face as I touched it and would leave my skin feeling irritated. I even put moisturizer, I tried over and over and it just did not work for me. It just kept on peeling. 18 dollars down the drain :I but I ended up buying the maybelline one which worked so much better for me. Never will I buy this product again.

on 6/11/2014 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My skin looks a bit brighter after application. Aside from that, I really don't notice any difference. It's like a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't really give me any coverage or evens out my skin tone.

on 6/10/2014 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Whats good about it: for my dry, sometimes too dry skin, i found this to last all day even during the summer with a little of powder only on my T zone. I can easily see my bronzer and blush on at the end of the day. It has quite a good coverage considering the other BB creams out their that i have tried.
However, it doesn't replace my moisturizer, i have to well moisturize before applying it otherwise it will look cakey.
i will definitely buy this again for an easy ,everyday use.

on 6/8/2014 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This product is great! When I apply it it makes my skin look really oily, but after I put on some of my E.L.F high definition powder (my current fave) it makes my skin look perfect! I would definitely buy it again.

on 6/8/2014 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Lightweight, creamy coverage that stays around. I've been using this Garner BlackBerry cream since it was released. I've tried others, more expensive and poor coverage. I like this one the best. It takes the place of foundation on this mature face.

on 6/4/2014 11:08:00 AM

Very good value product. Nice dewy finish with a light coverage. Lovely smell. Doesn't stay too long on the skin, I need to reapply every few hours, but the texture and the application is very pleasant and easy, blends in very well. A bit too oily eventhough I have really dry skin. Maybe a bit better for winter time than summer.

This product is good, but doesn't work well with my skin and makes my face look cakey, and it also makes my skin a lot oily as well, I do like the texture and its very easy to apply. I'm not 100% sure if I would re purchase this again..

on 5/27/2014 12:32:00 PM

I like the texture making it easy to apply and the glow it gives my face . The skin shade is also nice , not too grey or white . However I feel it is often too oily on my combi skin. I also have to make sure I ensure minimal amount as the pigmentation is high . I am still searching for my perfect bb cream ..

on 5/21/2014 2:05:00 PM

The texture is silky and finish looks dewy and fresh. Unfortunately it is slightly too dark/peachy for my cool fair skin, heavily scented and causes a stinging sensation if I apply it after exfoliating. I really wanted to like it because you get a lot for the money and you can find it in any drugstore.

on 5/17/2014 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried this for about a week. The color was a good match but it broke me out and made me super shiney within one or two hours—ugh! Definitely for those with dry skin not combo skin.