October 24, 2014 | 1503 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by KathieL

I love the way it covers. The con for me is that my skin feels so greasy after a few hours and it makes me breakout. I know people complain about the scent, but I love it. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it reminds me of something I've smelled before. I guess it's a sense memory thing that allows me to continue using it periodically.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by judytb

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in my early 60's and have good but dry skin. This is one of my favourite products although, in Canada, it doesn't have an SPF. Other than that, this is like Photoshop in tube for me. It glides on, has excellent coverage and adds a bit of moisturizer. I've used it alone, with sunscreen or moisturizer underneath and with loose, mineral powder on top and it has performed excellently in all cases. I love this product and, compared to other BB's, it covers like a foundation and moisturizes well if you have normal skin. (I generally use it with moisturizer, which I put on before, when my skin is very dry in the winter.)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by moh10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This BB cream is good for any skin types and it is not to heavy on your face

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by bettyG93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product in Light/Medium for combination to oily skin and this is the 2nd time that I have purchased it & it has worked great on me. I have oily skin & at 1st I didn't expect it to work on me at all. I have used this product during the summer & even harsh winters & it has never failed me. Of course it won't last me an entire day (it's BB cream) but I can get a good 8 hours from it. However, if I do prime before applying the BB cream I will get a full day from it. The coverage is light & it can be buildable but only to a certain extent. My choice of color is a little light on me so I do have to mix it with the darker shade (Medium/Deep), but its only a tiny bit. If you're looking for something that gives you full coverage, this is not the product for you. This product is definitely something to use on a daily basis & like it claims, it does improve your skin. On a daily basis, I apply it with my Real Technique expert face brush or, most of the time, a damp Beauty Blender. I do use concealer and powder after it (MAC's pressed blot powder in Medium Dark/Dark or Ben Nye banana powder) without a problem.

Overall, I will & do recommend this product to everyone. The product itself is $13 USD & will last you for a good 4 months+ so its definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by ksidrah

Ok let's start off with the bad and then good Cons: -just like any other bb cream doesn't provide the best coverage (but is very build able and will cover up well) -in my opinion the smell is good (flowery scent like all other garnier products) but it might bother other people -can be slightly expensive for some people Pros: -it left my skin feeling beautiful -I noticed my blemishes slowly disappearing (I have been using clean & clear pore cleanser since I have oily skin with dry patches) -covers up my redness great So in conclusion I'd definitely buy this product again! It really does work like a miracle and hides my imperfections well and you can blend it with you're fingers, sponge, or just use a brush!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by mycat1998

I have had this product for a couple of months and i realised that it does not work for me.
Pros
-smells good
-good amount
-good consistency
-blendable
HOWEVER, there are more cons than pros
Cons
-not very good coverage..feels like theres nothing at all because i need to cover my acne scars
-extremely oily; i can add setting spray, powder, and in 2 hours, il be oily again. I even bought the one for oily skin
-a bit expensive for me because it does not work very well

I think that this would be a very good bb cream if you just need some skin brightening and awakening. However, i do not recommend this if youre looking for a bit more coverage but still light, like I was.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by mandy133

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this product works great if you mix it into your foundation. i found that wearing this product on its own makes my skin very oily.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by AkumaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this bb cream so badly, but unfortunately I have yet to find a perfect one. Although I love the consistency of this bb cream (compared to Olay's dry pasty one), I find that it turns orange way too quickly. I applied it straight onto my skin, and at first it seemed to blend in well, until it oxidizes into a total mess. Same things happens if I use a primer. It also becomes too oily after about an hour, even when I set it with powder. Maybe my skin just isn't made for bb creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

WOW. This stuff really works! Love, love,love the way it goes on my skin, love how it conceals everything, I actually love the smell, very unique!

I used to use (haha) the Garnier BB cream for oily skin, and I switched to this one because that one made me really orange, and I can say, it's working amazing for me. If you have medium skin like me, go for a light, because the bb cream adjusts to your skin tone, and it's so much to go lighter than darker. If that's a problem for you, you can always add bronzer or some sort of contour.

I'm really into the dewy look lately, and this bb cream, it just does it all for me. Blurs discolourations, brightens the skin, just works so well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this product. The only thing I have to say against this is the lack of SPF (which isn't a problem, I just apply sunscreen underneath. but sometimes I'm lazy.) and that it's horrible at covering redness and acne. What I love is how light it feels, I generally wear this when my skin needs some refreshment and if I don't care about coverage. but if I do want a fuller coverage, I mix this with another BB cream until I have my desired coverage. This doesn't work for everyone, but it does for me. Two thumbs up, I will be re purchasing.