December 22, 2014 | 1242 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by neeeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is pretty good. For me, I find that A LOT of mascaras weigh my lashes down so no matter how much I curl them they always fall flat when using certain mascaras.Unfortunately this one is one of them. I find that by itself, Great Lash weighs my lashes down but it does give it nice length!

(you can find my review on my FAVORITE mascara; Covergirl's Lash Blast Waterproof and I have some tips for those of you who have the same problem as me!)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by EXOticAngelInspirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i got this mascara as a birthday present from a cousin and i love it. she loves the great lash and wanted me to try one and got it for me on my birthday. she just happened to pick this one up by accident instead of the original great lash. however i have no problems with it. it lives up to its name. it makes my lashes seem longer and fuller.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by AsianWonder805

This is great until you get to the mascara wand itself. I tried & tried and I hate this mascara wand. The formula is actually quite nice so I just used a wand from an old mascara. Wouldn't buy again though

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by andreakp103

Great mascara I just have to be careful about how much I apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Buterfly3446

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim just for nostalgic reasons, since I used it in High School. It is even better then I remember. The brush is amazing and allows you to get all your lashes from inner corner to outer corner. The formula is beautiful and coats every lash and gives great length and volume without clumping. I was also able to build up my lashes with minimal clumping. Overall, a great drugstore mascara.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this product in the color Blackest Black. The mascara has a funny little cone shaped brush that I find a little hard to work with. I'm already prone to poking my eye when applying mascara and having a pointed tip just makes matters worse lol.

Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara gives my lashes nice length but not much volume.

The formula of this mascara is very wet. I prefer a happy medium between wet and dry mascara formulas.

My biggest gripe is that this mascara flakes. For this reason, I will not repurchase this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite mascara for my lower lashes. It grabs all the little sparse hairs and doubles them in size. It gave me ok results for my top lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by RachelCouture

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday wear for sure! I used the Big lashes one before buy now I fell in love with this. The formula and brush works perfectly for me. Lots of long lashes for sure. I will always buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by valeriia00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm absolutely love this mascara! It really does add volume, with no clumps, and no mess! Even if I wear only one coat or three, it adds a lot of length and volume. The wand is a bit odd but I think it works out perfectly. I have been asked a lot of times if my eyelashes are fake while using this mascara. I started using it about a year and a half and I have not switched to other mascaras. I have tried other ones like falsies and colossal but none have worked as great as this one. Definitely a beauty must-have!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Vickybliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eek, probably the most frustrating mascara to work with. It essentially clumps on my lashes and I have to comb it out with a lash comb every single time. It looks fine after doing that, but the application is so poor, I can't wait to finish this tube.