September 2, 2014 | 1701 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by merexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do like this mascara. Great price and great wand. My only complaint is that there isn't enough length. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I've bought and owned every mascara under the sun. From Dior to Lancome, yet always come back to this one. I tried this "Lots of Lashes" for the first time today, and, as per usual was blown away by the black-ness, formula and ability to build on only 2 coats and make my thin lashes looks lush. I usually like the "old-school" brushes too, but this one really made each lash specific. I would def buy again. My only complaint is, I find I have to replace Great Lash atleast every 6wks or less as they start to smell off after only a few weeks...but at less than $10 a tube that's alright. I got this one on sale for only $3.99 from Toronto, Canada.
UPDATE: RE-purchased March 2014 & still just as amazing - got 2for the price of one @ Shoppers Drug Mart deal Mar 7th promo too :)
UPDATE: RE-purchased yet AGAIN Mid May 2014 lol...I think this is a staple...Love how easy it is to remove & this mascara was only 3.49 on sale (well only 4.02 w/ taxes) CHEAP.
UPDATE: July 23/14 -- Found it in "Blackest Black" & researched to find that it is one of the few PARABEN FREE Maybelline Mascaras out there. Will re-purchase as long as they make!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Mellymeg228

Literally my FAVORITE mascara. Better than the rocket which is one of my favorites. Even better than They're Real by benefit! The wand makes it so easy to grab even the inner lashes. This makes my lashes look FAKE! It's pretty inexpensive too. I think I got mine for like $5 at target!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Sarahtashh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated this mascara, the only thing I liked about it was the colours of the bottle haha it called out to my inner princess.
anyways, it was way to watery, clumpy and the 'new' brush is a disaster! its tiny and just doesnt work with its irregular shape. Whenever I used this mascara I ended up running the brush of covergirl's lashblast through the mess it made. ick
Probably the only reason I chose to buy it was that I got two mascaras for the price of one the other being covergirl which I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Cassyray123

I like this mascara. It claims that it adds volume, but for me it adds length. It wasn't wet of watery like The original great lash. It conditioned my lashes and made them feel really soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by purifyed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not sure why this has so many bad reviews but this is the best mascara I have ever owned, even compared to more expensive ones. My lashes are long and full and it is just a perfect mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

The wand is too small and it takes you forever to do a basic mascara routine! It's ok for bottom lashes.. But I didn't spend $6 on a bottom lash mascara. If you don't have 10 minutes to spend every morning on mascara, don't buy this

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Decent

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked it a lot at first , The comb has an earth shape and the tip allows you to easily reach for the inner lashes. However, I found this made the lose my lashes...My sister also found that when she used it. I can't recommend this for that reason even if I did not dislike the effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by takenu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! I have it in the brown shade. It took me a bit getting used to with the differently shaped brush, but now it's super easy to use. The part with the shorter bristles is good when I want to get near the inner corner of my eye or add extra volume. The long bristles are good at separating and lengthening. This mascara is super versatile, you can cam a really natural look or build up more dramatic looking lashes. Normally mascara will smudge on my lower eyelid (I only put it on my upper lashes but for some reason it transfers to my lower lid right under the lash line) but this doesn't smudge on me. Plus I like that it isn't too hard to remove with just soap and water. The price is great and I think the tube is pretty cute, too. I would definitely repurchase this if I ran out. I like this better than my benefit mascara and various loreal mascaras i have tried.