August 2, 2014 | 1486 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

The wand is too small and it takes you forever to do a basic mascara routine! It's ok for bottom lashes.. But I didn't spend $6 on a bottom lash mascara. If you don't have 10 minutes to spend every morning on mascara, don't buy this

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Decent

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked it a lot at first , The comb has an earth shape and the tip allows you to easily reach for the inner lashes. However, I found this made the lose my lashes...My sister also found that when she used it. I can't recommend this for that reason even if I did not dislike the effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by takenu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! I have it in the brown shade. It took me a bit getting used to with the differently shaped brush, but now it's super easy to use. The part with the shorter bristles is good when I want to get near the inner corner of my eye or add extra volume. The long bristles are good at separating and lengthening. This mascara is super versatile, you can cam a really natural look or build up more dramatic looking lashes. Normally mascara will smudge on my lower eyelid (I only put it on my upper lashes but for some reason it transfers to my lower lid right under the lash line) but this doesn't smudge on me. Plus I like that it isn't too hard to remove with just soap and water. The price is great and I think the tube is pretty cute, too. I would definitely repurchase this if I ran out. I like this better than my benefit mascara and various loreal mascaras i have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by KatieLevieber

i absolutely LOVE this mascara. The wand is really nice but i hate the fact that a lot of product is at the pointy part of the wand. The wand lets you get every lash but the consistancy is a LITTLE too wet, but not bad tho. I think it flakes a little but again, nothing too bad. Really amazing for its price. i would buy it even if it was double the price. Definitly recommend

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Didn't like this mascara. The formula was too wet and it didn't do anything for my lashes but make them darker. The brush is also too sparse and stiff which made it hard to coat my lashes. My lashes are medium length and are not full but not sparse, also my eyelashes barely have a curl and go straight out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This mascara is really good at making lashes flare out but it smudges and clumps too much for me

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by doaa123

LOVE this mascara. It adds amazing length, great volume, and holds my curl. Wetter formula which I love, but some don't. Only problems I had with this is it flakes, but it isn't as bad as some other mascaras. This is a great mascara, and the price is even better.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by mascaraloverforlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

this is an ok mascara. this is the first great lash mascara i've tried and i wasn't expecting too much from it because of its combo reviews. i saw this at rite aid drugstore for only 5 bucks so i decided to try it, the heart shaped wand really gets through my tiny lashes! it does add a decent amount of volume and length. though, i've tried better ones so i wouldn't repurchase this.

PROS
+adds a little volume
+adds length
+dark pigment
+holds the curl
+separates my lashes well
+super CHEAP
+the brush is really cool

CONS
-flakes after a few hours
-can be clumpy if it's not applied properly
-makes my lashes kind of hard

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by champagnestars74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cheap and effective drugstore mascara. I usually use Diorshow but this is a great alternative, especially since I found out we should discard our mascaras once a month. For this price, absolutely no complaints. Will repurchase.