October 22, 2014 | 2063 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by valeriia00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm absolutely love this mascara! It really does add volume, with no clumps, and no mess! Even if I wear only one coat or three, it adds a lot of length and volume. The wand is a bit odd but I think it works out perfectly. I have been asked a lot of times if my eyelashes are fake while using this mascara. I started using it about a year and a half and I have not switched to other mascaras. I have tried other ones like falsies and colossal but none have worked as great as this one. Definitely a beauty must-have!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Vickybliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eek, probably the most frustrating mascara to work with. It essentially clumps on my lashes and I have to comb it out with a lash comb every single time. It looks fine after doing that, but the application is so poor, I can't wait to finish this tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Aquamarine1496

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this mascara it holds my lashes curl and makes them look natural

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This mascara is a very lengthening mascara. The wand makes it very easy to get into your inner and lower lashes. If you use it to heavily, it will make your lashes stick together and get very clumpy. I really like the length this mascara gives me but I wish is could separate my lashes more. I have found so many other mascaras from the drugstore that I don't think I will repurchase but I will continue to use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by dbc202

The Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara has been my favorite mascara for the past year. I paid $2 for it which is a really good deal for a mascara this good that lasted me multiple months. The packaging is cute and it does a huge effect on my lashes. I definitely think it's worth the money and worth repurchasing. The brush is a bit hard to use the first few uses, but after a while you get used to the odd shape. Overall 4/5

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by AshleyForever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was a little disappointed with this. There wasn't much length. I had to put another mascara (maybelline the falsies) to see some length. But i really like the brush. It separates great! i wanted to get the original but all the originals were waterproof and i didn't want the one with the big brush. i didn't like the boxy packaging either. At least it was on sale. It was on sale for $3 bucks in Walmart (in the back to school bin) Oh well. It wasn't a big loss because it was cheap : )

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by onebeautifullife2013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do like this mascara, but I wouldn't say it does what it claims. My lashes looked the same as they did with the original. Just another mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by merexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do like this mascara. Great price and great wand. My only complaint is that there isn't enough length. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I've bought and owned every mascara under the sun. From Dior to Lancome, yet always come back to this one. I tried this "Lots of Lashes" for the first time today, and, as per usual was blown away by the black-ness, formula and ability to build on only 2 coats and make my thin lashes looks lush. I usually like the "old-school" brushes too, but this one really made each lash specific. I would def buy again. My only complaint is, I find I have to replace Great Lash atleast every 6wks or less as they start to smell off after only a few weeks...but at less than $10 a tube that's alright. I got this one on sale for only $3.99 from Toronto, Canada.
UPDATE: RE-purchased March 2014 & still just as amazing - got 2for the price of one @ Shoppers Drug Mart deal Mar 7th promo too :)
UPDATE: RE-purchased yet AGAIN Mid May 2014 lol...I think this is a staple...Love how easy it is to remove & this mascara was only 3.49 on sale (well only 4.02 w/ taxes) CHEAP.
UPDATE: July 23/14 -- Found it in "Blackest Black" & researched to find that it is one of the few PARABEN FREE Maybelline Mascaras out there. Will re-purchase as long as they make!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Mellymeg228

Literally my FAVORITE mascara. Better than the rocket which is one of my favorites. Even better than They're Real by benefit! The wand makes it so easy to grab even the inner lashes. This makes my lashes look FAKE! It's pretty inexpensive too. I think I got mine for like $5 at target!