November 22, 2014 | 1728 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by SWhitaker05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i loove this mascara! it really builds well.. If you are like me and love full spidery lashes it's amazing.. i use quite a bit of coats but I am obsessed with it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by MbMinx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm glad this didn't cost me a lot because I'm not going to feel bad throwing it away.
This mascara statred out very nice. The brush is pretty average and it worked well enough. The formula was a little wet, but I don't think that's a bad thing. It applied two coats easily and looked very nice. The volume isn't over the top, but it gave my lashes a nice, MLBB look. Plenty of volume for everyday wear. It looked like a very good, cost effective mascara.

But it didn't last...It gave me the worst case of raccoon eyes I've had in a long time. It was as if all the mascara I applied to my lashes migrated down under my eyes (and I don't even apply mascara to my lower lashes!). I looked like a football player who hadn't slept in a week. And this was no extraordinary day - it wasn't hot, I wasn't sweaty and all I did was go to work.

At this price point, with such a stunning lack of performance, I will just move on without guilt. No need for a second chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by milabena

So I bought this because one of my favorite youtubers, Lauren Curtis, says its just amazing. I honestly have to agree. I have tried anywhere from L.A. girl to Calvin Klein and this is in my top three. (along with Tartes Lights Camera Lashes and Cover girls Clump Crusher) I love this mascara because its a wetter formula than other mascaras I have tried. Because its a wetter formula its much easier to work with and build up. I've found that applying it once gives more of a volumized look, while applying it twice gives off more length. I've seen all of the comments below of people having a hard time removing this mascara, but I have never had a hard time with it. I just use a make up removing wipe and it comes right off. I honestly love this mascara and would totally recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by AxlsRose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have mixed feelings about this mascara. I think it is brilliant in terms of how it looks on. Really great volume and lashes really stand out. The big problem though is it is almost impossible to get it off!! I can wipe and re-wipe over and over with my waterproof eye make remover and still it's coming off...I can shower and wash my hair, think it's all gone but no, the next morning, there is a smudge under my left eye - it's still there!!! I wiped and wiped and even washed my hair, got my face wet and it's still not gone. This really bugs me because I don't believe that wiping around your eye over and over does the delicate skin under your eyes any favours in the long term. I also dont like having mascara still on when I go to bed - that I didnt know was still there! Dont feel that mascara ink on my under eye skin during the night is helpful either. So for me, this will only be used for night time occasions when I really want to emphasise my eyes. Otherwise, I'm sticking to Max Factor 2000 calorie for everyday use - might not be so dramatic, but at least I can remove it at the end of the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Heidness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm pretty impressed with this mascara. For $3 I get awesome length and volume and it even seems to curl my lashes a bit. Staying power is good, too. I've bought pricier ones that haven't performed nearly as good as this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a fan after trying this mascara twice with two different tubes with the same results.

- Too wet
- Have to apply multiple coats to see results and I have long lashes already
- Leaves my lashes crunchy
- Smudges under my lower lashes – and I have dry skin
- NO volume or fullness

It doesn’t compare to the best of all time – Max Factor 2000 Calorie which I have to order from the UK and wait 3 weeks for it to be delivered just because I can’t live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by COCO15

Amazing! I bought this today because YouTube makeup artist Lauren Curtis swears by it. I have tried Chanel, YSL, Dior, LancĂ´me, Benefit...etc & I have to admit this product is great! ONLY $2.99!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Anielovi

This has to be the most price efficient mascara I've ever tried. It is so great, very easily takes down any $10+ mascara; it is so great, it lengthens, separates and gives volume, the formula isn't too wet or dry, it lasts the whole day without chipping, the brush or packaging isn't anything fancy- which I honestly love because it doesn't even brag to try to get your attention- which in my opinion just makes it even better. I don't know who found this gem but I'm sure to make it my go to mascara and I'm sure thankful! give it a go! you most likely wont regret it. Plus it's super cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by rav2b

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not feeling the love. Maybe it's my fault, since I bought it at the same time as a few others, tried it, and then let it sit fir four or five weeks. Went back to it today and it was a gloppy mess. Even wiping excess on a tissue, the texture was kind of like pudding. I usually do two coats, but there was no way I was going to try that. After applying just one coat and brushing with a spoolie it felt heavier than my normal two. So, I guess the takeaway here is that it should be used once it's opened, and probably not the best to keep as a spare unless it' sun opened.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by beautiijunkii

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best Lash Extreme has to be the best drugstore mascara - one of the best mascaras I've used period! Name brand orbl otherwise! I stumbled across it on Instagram, I saw how nice it made ine girl's lashes; it separated them beautifully and volumized them to oblivion - so I was interested and then I read some of the reviews here so I figured I'd give it a try. Boy am I glad I did! I put Benefit They're Real on one eye and Jordana BLE on the other and couldn't tell the difference. One coat was enough to amplify my lashes beyond! They were well defined and voluminous. I've since purchased 2 back ups and will probably run out and get another after this post, its THAT good. I'm so glad I've added this jewel to my makeup arsenal.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No