January 30, 2015 | 1215 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Doll Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by catwood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

my favourite mascara! the packaging is so cute, and it has a really nice scent to it when you open it too. i'm usually in a hurry in the morning, and one coat of this does me fine for the day. it is a great mascara :) mascara is the one beauty product i could not live without, and i definitely could not live without this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by cynthiaann95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. It gave me absolutely no volume or length, and it seemed impossible to build up. Also, it has a very foul smell that I can't stand. Do not waste your money on this, I have had so many mascaras In my lifetime and every drugstore one worked better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time and well worth the price!

I have this in So Black. It's really a staple mascara. This makes my sparse eyelashes look longer and fuller. It also never ever makes my lashes look clumpy!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by melisany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok, this is a good mascara, it sits all day, does not clump and is easy to build up. (i like both length and volume to my lashes) But - this mascara made me loose my lashes. When I was removing my make-up I discovered that I lost way more lashes than ever before. (I lost maybe one or two hairs, due to make-up removing before) Will not buy this again. My search for the perfect mascara continues...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my third lancome mascara (I´ve tried the plain hypnose and l´extreme), but hypnose doll eyes is clearly the best of them.

I have long but straight and fine (and almost white) lashes, and this mascara separates them beautifully, gives great volume and makes my eyes look like I had fake lashes.

This would probably be my all time favourite mascara, if there wasn´t a little problem: this dries out very quickly! I have now been using this for 1,5 months, and the mascara isn´t very liquid anymore, and it doesn´t separate my lashes very well anymore and it makes my lashes look like spider´s legs.

All in all, a perfect mascara, but 35 euros for a mascara that is good for 2 months is just too expensive for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by smurch22

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

love lancome deficinl so tried this product. not a fan. although the top lashes look great, it leaves terrible smudges under my eyes. looks like i have been out all night and its only noon.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Jazmixy

Worked great for me! Doesn't leave clumps and kind of gave the ''doll eyed'' look because it separated my thick lashes and gave me that extra boost. I've got a new favorite now, but you should totally try this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This is my third Hypnose mascara and love the latest editions to the Hypnose range. The first thing that hits you when you open the product is the rose scented smell. I love it. On application, this lengthens your lashes and opens the eyes. As the name suggests, you literally feel like a doll! Washes off easily and doesnt smudge even if you sweat. I like the packaging .. its very girly...Its kinda expensive but definitely worth it. I only wish the Hypnose star range was non water proof.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by secretmalibu

It's a pretty cute packaging and the wand it also pretty cool. It really adds length and defines the lashes without being clumpy. However, it's water and weighs my lashes down after I curl them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I bought this mascara with an offer coffret. I love how it works, the brush is ideal to separate and cover lashes with the right amount of colour. It doesn't clump and it doesn't leave me with raccoon eyes at the end of the day.
I would have preferred a blacker finish, or even a slightly thicker consistency, because my eyes don't really get "doll" from this mascara. Let's say very subtle and elegant, but nothing spectacular.
It is a good mascara but not for the Doll's Lashes it promises.