December 22, 2014 | 1580 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by victoria1111

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Two words "THE BEST". Bought the brightner, neutralizer, and a concealer, then threw out the rest of the 34 concealers I have purchased, most of which are high end department store brands, Couldn't believe the results...my search for the best concealer just ended. Super light weight, does not sink into lines, totally erases my dark circles and brightens my eyes so I don"t look tired, never cakes and lasts all day. I'm totally impressed. I keep buying back ups and then give them away to family and friends.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by merkakis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this after my Maybelline Double face perfector started to get cakey. I'm very impressed with this product. I use it mainly around my nose to conceal redness and also under my eyes. It has a very decent coverage, doesn't settle into creases looks very fresh. I purchased it in Fair. Would definitely recommend. No need to spend $ on high end products when a drug store alternative is so good.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wouldn't write home about this one, that's for sure! I picked it up in the Neutralizer shade and the Light shade.... both used together or alone didn't do much for me.... it's quite thin and doesn't offer much coverage at all. It tells you on the package that if you have really dark circles to get the Neutralizer and the color that you would normally be.... it's not that I have such bad circles but I have 2 areas under each eye that are quite purple/blue ..... and these concealers didn't do much to help...... OMG, and that ridiculous packaging, why did they make it so gimmicky?? All they needed to do was to put it in a tube and call it a day.... I'm sure the girls who like this concealer would like it a whole lot more... what a pain to have to sit there and twirl it around and around all the while that you are staring at the sponge to see just how much is coming out.... and then you have to clean it off before putting the cap back on so your wasting product right there. I would never buy this again. I threw away 19 dollars... I bought it in Ulta for $8.99 each... I went to Target first where it was around 7 and change but they didn't have the colors I wanted so I drove over to Ulta.... wasted my time and my money! So mad!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Angela4508

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't sure about this but I tried it anyway. I picked this up in Neutralizer as my circles can look a little too blue-y. It took several turns to get the product to the sponge the first time. I have to say I love the sponge as you can put it right where you want it. A few swipes back and forth (if you don't put too much product on the sponge) and tap it in gently with ring finger. My skin is in the light range so the color worked well for me. Under eye looked smooth and lighter. Make sure you let your undereye cream sink in so skin isn't dry. I will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by bcbrosemer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using MAC Studio Finish for a long time. It does provide good coverage, but I have noticed lately that after awhile, it starts to cake up and look gunky under my eyes. Not cute. I have dark circles under my eyes that aren't horribly bad, but bad enough that I need something good to cover them up. I saw the positive reviews for this and came across it on sale at Target.
I am NC25 and picked this up in Light. It comes in a decent variety of shades, I think there are 4 shades and 2 corrective ones, a Neutralizer and a Brightener. The directions on the back say if your circles are really bad, apply one of the correctors and then apply a color. The Light is teetering on the edge of being almost too light, but once it's blended and has finishing powder on it, it looks good. The formula is a bit thinner than I expected. I was a little concerned about that, thinking that the coverage wouldn't be enough. But it gave a good amount of coverage, and stayed put all day!
The sponge applicator I am still on the fence about. It did make applying it very easy, and I was able to blend with just the sponge. the directions say to wipe any excess product off the sponge with a dry tissue after each use, so I did. Will have to wait and see how it holds up. It says it's anti-microbial, I hope so.
Overall, a good under eye concealer. Will repurchase. Unless I find something better!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by greenlima

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

way too pink for me. im fair with pink undertones. looks like i painted my face pink

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by lovewithoutlimits

It leaves a really noticeable cast around my eye area and it also looks very cakey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by msimone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased 2 shades - neutralizer and fair about 6-8 weeks ago. I have been absolutely loving these. After applying my foundation, i use the neutralizer shade under my eyes, as well around any redness (ie, nose, cheeks). I dab it on with the applicator, then i lightly press and dab it in with my ring finger. once that is set for a minute or two, i then take the fair shade and apply this to my whole undereye in a triangle shape to higlight my face and blend the same way. then i lightly blend a bit of MUFE hd powder to set it. it lasts all day, covers well and doesnt crease at all. I am very impressed with this drugstore gem. I have been using them for almost 2 months now and i am about 1/3 through them. For the price, these have become staples in my collection. I want to purchase the brightener shade as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have genetic dark raccoon circles that only get worse during pollen season. I have tried every under eye concealer know to man, it feels like, including high-end stuff like Bobbi Brown's corrector (which sucks, IMO.) This corrector worked quite well for me on it's own, and with the concealer over top of it, made it look like I had no dark circles, for the first time in my life.

I love the spongy applicator, and the blendability of this product- it was a little pricy on it's own, but with the BOGO 1/2 off sale was reasonable. I'd buy it again! And the corrector.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by amcarter62

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am quite a fan of this concealer.. not gonna lie! It's silky, smooth, great at brightening up my circles, and easy to use. I seem to be always in a constant struggle with concealers that end up letting me down and getting me disappointed, but so far, that hasn't happened! I've always had trouble with dark circles under my eyes that are also dry, so a common problem is that the concealer emphasizes the dryness and kind of balls up-- if you know what I mean. Anyway, what the result is really noticeable concealer under my eyes. With this, it glides over the dry skin and doesn't emphasizes them at all. Also, my skin color is hard to match. It has light yellow undertones but pinky cheeks and quite fair. My last concealer looked fine under my eyes but there was a definite change of color when going from my under eyes to my cheeks... it was really unnatural and weird looking. This concealer in 110 strikes a nice balance between the yellow and pink and just blends into the rest of my face, yet still brightens under my eyes.

My only concern so far is the packaging, which I like and dislike. Before, I used L'oreals super blendable concealer which had a messy tube with a brush that was hard to control and got product all over the place. Here, the sponge is so much easier to get a thin layer of product and it isn't messy, but it's just hard to see how much has really come out. This really isn't that big of a problem and I can totally suck it up because this is really impressive. Good job Maybelline!