July 25, 2014 | 1829 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - master drama eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Months ago before I bought this, I was extremely excited. Unfortunately, once I bought this I immediately didn't like it.
I have tried numerous times to use this on my upper lash line and it always smudges hours later. And I wear glasses, so I don't even touch/rub my eyes.
It goes on quite easily and is definitely a strong rich black, but it smudges easily. Will not be repurchasing this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by yechanhohyun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really, really love this eyeliner! I like to wear eyeliner on my waterline, and the last eyeliner I used would fade super fast, within an hour or so. This stayed on almost all day. It did fade a little in the corners, but other than that, it looked great all day! I have it in Midnight Master, and I love how black it is. It also hardly smudged. I definitely would repurchase. (:

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

this eyeliner is alright
the brown one makes my eyes burn i think its becuase there is glitter in it?!?!
anyways the staying power of these eyeliners is awesome you will need some heav duty makeep remover for this eyeliner
the packaging sucks once you twist it up it will not twist down so be careful
will not repurchase though just because it makes me eyes water :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by MyIntuition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This Eyeliner is wicked, The lasting capability is astonishing. I will Put this on my waterline and it normally wont budge for two hours.. After two hours tho I have to touch up on it a tad. This formula is creamy, easy to apply, and will not tug on your skin.

I have the three colors Made of steel, Vibrant Violet, and Bold brown. The colors are intense, the cap on the liner is true to color if you need a guid line. I intend on getting the black liner here soon for a more dramatic pop to my eyeballs.

The packaging for the automatic liner is horrid! I can barely get it to twist up, and forget about twisting it down! I can't stress this enough, only roll up the amount of product your going to be using in your application. Cause, its not going back down. It's not just a floop either there all this way.

This eyeliner is not only good on your waterline. Experiment be creative, but not to crazy. Just so you know girls... Its not sexy to look like a raccoon. Keep that in mind, stay close to the lashline!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Mikaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like the eyeliner itself because its very creamy and it glides on very smoothly and it doesn't smudge. I wore this to school and i had this liner for about 9 hours and it kinda smudged but not too much.
The only problem is the twist up roller. I don't think I'm doing this wrong, but the eyeliner doesn't come up unless I try and try and try again to twist it up. That, I'm kind of okay with. But then I tried to twist it down but it doesn't go down. So if you twist the liner up too much, you can't twist it down.
I don't think I would buy this again... If I'm in a hurry I don't think this would work if the twister doesn't work.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Because I can't buy one of anything, I bought this in the coal commander and the bold brown colors. Both are gorgeous colors with just a little shimmer. This product goes on like butter with virtually no skipping. I wear it along my lower lash line only. No problem with flaking or wearing off at all. Stays put until I want it to come off. Only problem I had was they are kind of tricky to twist up. You have to shove the sleeve upwards towards the pencil and twist at the same time, and beware, don't screw it up too far because you can't twist it back down. I dunno, it just seems backwards to me, but that won't stop me from using/repurchasing it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Britforever26

It lasts. Its rally black. I apply it from half the eye to the end and you can make a really thin line or build it up to a more dramatic look.
I use it everyday. I Did not rate it 5, because I am still looking for that perfect perfect eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by kinity77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This eyeliner went on like a dream, it is very pigmented and smooth to apply. I had high hopes that I would continue to love it throughout the day, but I didn't. I have never had a problem with the skin in my eye area being too oily, but something made this smear and melt. Other reviewers have had good luck though, so maybe it is just me. I have tried both the black and the grey shades and I liked the boldness of the black and the grey was perfect for the smoky look. I didn't hate it enough to stop wearing it, because I hate to waste money, but I do have to check it throughout the day and clean up when necessary, which I have never had to do with other eyeliners. I wouldn't buy again, but it did have some nice features that someone else may like.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by star1star

I was on the rush for a pencil eyeliner, and doing little research online I came up with this baby.
Unfortunately, it wasn't what I was hoping to get.
The color and pigmentation is VERY good. It glides on like a dream. I use this on my lower lash line. However, even if the pigmentation is brilliant, my main concern is the staying power.
Eyeliner for me creases like CRAZY. It is because i have a small crease on the outer part of my eye so eyeliner likes to.. build up there. Also partly because I have oily/watery eyes. That being said, it is not the eyeliner for me.
It's a wonderful product but it's just not for me. If you perhaps have a drier eye area then this could work fantastically for you.
I dropped a lippie mostly because the product dried out! What use is it to me when the fantastic thing about it is the smoothness, and it suddenly dries up on me!
Will not repurchase purely for the fact that I know there are better (and cheaper) eyeliners out there. I have also just dipped my foot into the water of eyeliners so I have a lot of experimenting to do!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by AbbyW98

This is one of my favorite eyeliners! It twists up so you don't have to sharpen it like you would a pencil.
It is best for soft lines or blending. It is kind of hard to make a strong line, like with liquid eyeliner. The shade I bought, coal commander, is a shimmery gunmetal color.
I would reccomend this to anyone:)