April 19, 2014 | 1831 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - master drama eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Mikaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like the eyeliner itself because its very creamy and it glides on very smoothly and it doesn't smudge. I wore this to school and i had this liner for about 9 hours and it kinda smudged but not too much.
The only problem is the twist up roller. I don't think I'm doing this wrong, but the eyeliner doesn't come up unless I try and try and try again to twist it up. That, I'm kind of okay with. But then I tried to twist it down but it doesn't go down. So if you twist the liner up too much, you can't twist it down.
I don't think I would buy this again... If I'm in a hurry I don't think this would work if the twister doesn't work.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Because I can't buy one of anything, I bought this in the coal commander and the bold brown colors. Both are gorgeous colors with just a little shimmer. This product goes on like butter with virtually no skipping. I wear it along my lower lash line only. No problem with flaking or wearing off at all. Stays put until I want it to come off. Only problem I had was they are kind of tricky to twist up. You have to shove the sleeve upwards towards the pencil and twist at the same time, and beware, don't screw it up too far because you can't twist it back down. I dunno, it just seems backwards to me, but that won't stop me from using/repurchasing it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Britforever26

It lasts. Its rally black. I apply it from half the eye to the end and you can make a really thin line or build it up to a more dramatic look.
I use it everyday. I Did not rate it 5, because I am still looking for that perfect perfect eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by kinity77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This eyeliner went on like a dream, it is very pigmented and smooth to apply. I had high hopes that I would continue to love it throughout the day, but I didn't. I have never had a problem with the skin in my eye area being too oily, but something made this smear and melt. Other reviewers have had good luck though, so maybe it is just me. I have tried both the black and the grey shades and I liked the boldness of the black and the grey was perfect for the smoky look. I didn't hate it enough to stop wearing it, because I hate to waste money, but I do have to check it throughout the day and clean up when necessary, which I have never had to do with other eyeliners. I wouldn't buy again, but it did have some nice features that someone else may like.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by star1star

I was on the rush for a pencil eyeliner, and doing little research online I came up with this baby.
Unfortunately, it wasn't what I was hoping to get.
The color and pigmentation is VERY good. It glides on like a dream. I use this on my lower lash line. However, even if the pigmentation is brilliant, my main concern is the staying power.
Eyeliner for me creases like CRAZY. It is because i have a small crease on the outer part of my eye so eyeliner likes to.. build up there. Also partly because I have oily/watery eyes. That being said, it is not the eyeliner for me.
It's a wonderful product but it's just not for me. If you perhaps have a drier eye area then this could work fantastically for you.
I dropped a lippie mostly because the product dried out! What use is it to me when the fantastic thing about it is the smoothness, and it suddenly dries up on me!
Will not repurchase purely for the fact that I know there are better (and cheaper) eyeliners out there. I have also just dipped my foot into the water of eyeliners so I have a lot of experimenting to do!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by AbbyW98

This is one of my favorite eyeliners! It twists up so you don't have to sharpen it like you would a pencil.
It is best for soft lines or blending. It is kind of hard to make a strong line, like with liquid eyeliner. The shade I bought, coal commander, is a shimmery gunmetal color.
I would reccomend this to anyone:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by svntang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! Its super black and intense and easy to use. It looks like a pencil but when you put it on its more like a gel eyeliner. Its twist up, which means you dont have to worry about sharpening it. However the tip does get blunt and it means you can't get a thin line easily. I normally draw a rough line then use a angled brush to smooth it out and make it a little neater around the edges. It stays on all day, doesn't smudge, and is relatively easy to get off. This is my go to eyeliner!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by amy11692

Okay. So I bought this eyeliner in the shade 'Midnight Master.' And though the color turned out fine, the rest of it was just a mess. I've recently been going through eyeliners like crazy trying to find one that stays put with my watery eyes, but this eyeliner just didn't work well at all. For one thing, It smudged like crazy. But the lid had a hard time staying on, the eyeliner stick kept drying out so I'd have to keep breaking off the tip to use it and the lid cracked. To me, this product was not worth the money. It's not expensive, which is a plus, but other than that I couldn't find anything I like about this product. Maybe it's just not right for me, but those are the problems that came up when I used it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by buggin81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wanted to try a drugstore eyeliner and liked the look of this one, plus it was on sale. I tend to wear gel or liquid eyeliner because I have oily eyelids and pencils don't stay on. I was excited to find this after rave reviews but I am quite disappointed. A couple positives to this eyeliner was the pigmentation and packaging (twist up and no sharpening). The downfall for this eyeliner was the texture it didn't apply smoothly and kept tugging on my eyes. Also it didn't allow for great control. I definitely would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by ahuang300

I've used so many eyeliner pencils and this one is fairly disappointing to me. The tip becomes dull and rounded after multiple uses which makes it difficult to control and wing out the liner. Because this pencil is retractable, you cannot sharpen the pencil to make the tip sharper. Also, I noticed that after a few hours of wear on my upper lash line (even over shadows and primer), it had creased onto my bottom lash line and under my eye which is very frustrating to me because I do not have oily lids. Bought this on a whim just to try it out but I will not repurchase. Going back to my MAC Smolder and Urban Decay 24/7.