BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2036 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 4/11/2015 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like how its a dryer formula, as those work a lot better for me. It's a great mascara, definitely. My only major complaint is how hard it is to remove, and I'm aware Benefit created a remover, but I honestly don't want to pay any more than I already have, just on this mascara. But that being said, it volumizing and lengthening, and lovely mascara overall.

on 4/8/2015 9:41:00 AM

I like this mascara but you have to wipe a lot of the excess product off the wand before you use it or it goes on really clumpy, other than that it is a good product.

on 4/7/2015 3:41:00 PM

At first I really loved this mascara because it makes my lashes so full. It adds a lot of volume because the brush is larger. After a month it became very clumpy and when I pulled out the wand it was covered in product. I tried wiping excess off on the sides of the bottle but it was working so I found a replacement. Lo and behold, after a few weeks of not opening it, it is working again! I will not be repurchasing since it had some kind of weird breakdown and there are much better mascara's (l'oreal teloscopic, my favourite for lengthening, or buxom for volume)

on 4/7/2015 5:33:00 AM

There is nothing bad but I just didn't found anything special about it. There are plenty of mascaras on the market which are much better and also cheaper. So I don't recommend this if you don't want to waste your money.

on 4/6/2015 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

To be honest this mascara is okay, but nothing special. Don't really get the hype around it. I wouldn't repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Mixed feelings about this mascara. I absolutely love the product, however I feel like it drys out very quickly. For the price, I wish it stayed good for longer than a couple weeks without formula drying out. Once it dries out, mascara goes on clumpy. I may buy It again if there is a sale, but other than that I'll stick to something less pricy.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this mascara because of the wand. The bristles are really STIFF, so it's a lot easier to get product where you want it. I have very short and thin eyelashes, and this helps to volumize them without creating a clumpy look.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I loved this product. But it is not that waterproof, it smudge. a lot. I prefer too faced better than sex and lancome hypnose star rather than this.

on 4/1/2015 3:46:00 PM

I think this mascara is amazing. It definitely lengthened, curled and nicely separated my lashes better than anything I've used yet.

on 3/28/2015 4:15:00 AM

This is a good mascara and I have purchased this again after using up my first tube but I'm still trying to find one that's better! I've now ordered benefits roller lash mascara so I'll see how that goes...

Video Reviews & Tutorials