July 22, 2014 | 2461 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Binney

Coming from a mascara junkie, the following statement should mean a lot to you; this mascara is the best I've ever tried, hands down. It curls, thickens, lengthens, doesn't clump, and gives you a nice fake lash feel. It makes lashes look beautiful and fanned out when applied. The application process is easy and quick. The wand reaches every corner right down to the root and the formula is dark and gives you a beautiful smoky look. Absolutely recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROS: Does a decent job of volumizing and giving some length. Packaging doesn't take up a lot of space in my organizer. (You know I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel for pros when I'm saying this. lol)

CONS: I feel this is so ordinary. I think the name is very misleading. This feels like it just looked really meh unless you build coats, but then it gets clumpy quick.

ALTERNATES: Cover Girls' Remarkable and L'Oreal's new Manga mascara are better for volume and length that are much more noticable. I also like Miliani's Runway Lashes (and just cover it with Clarins to make it "more" waterproofed.)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Pinkkjewels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was super excited to try this out because I've read and watched so many great reviews, but I hate how this works on my lashes. The brush is very nice (be careful- I can totally see how someone can easily stab their eye with it), but the formula is WAY too wet for me. My lashes didn't get longer they just got very wet and stuck together. I really wish this would've worked! If you know that mascaras on the more watery side don't work with you then do NOT even try this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I hated this mascara. The results were very clumpy and spidery lashes. Within an hour after applying it, I had smudges all over my lower lids. This mascara stays sort of tacky feeling all day and is hard to get off. Not worth the money in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by annieface

I have never purchased this product - I have a small sample from Sephora's annual birthday gift. It looks absolutely fantastic when first applied, given that I'm willing to take some extra time to work the brush through my lashes to separate them. My biggest problem with this mascara is that it smudges on me multiple times over the course of the day. This is an issue I have all the time with mascara but for the price, I would simply never buy it. Covergirl Lashblast, my HG mascara, is the only one that has never smudged on me and at a fraction of the price of They're Real.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by SaltCircles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite Mascara! Makes my lashes look really nice and long, though it's definitely more lengthening than volumizing. Doesn't budge once it's on (making removal kind of hard, but that's just something that comes with smudge and flake free mascara!). Only problem I've had was the last tube I bought actually smudged, but I returned it and the new tube worked fine, so hopefully it was just a bad one and not a horrible change in formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by pollyina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my all the time favourite mascaras. I used four of They're real mascaras already. It does wonders to my eyelashes - they are very fine but They're real makes them look so long and adds so much volume to them. It definately gives the ''false lashes" effect, after two or more coats. The consistancy of the product is quite runny and annoying at the start but it gets better after a week of using it. Perfect mascara, I would recommend it although it is very expensive, almost 25 a bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by aliciagoldz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible! At first it was good then after a few days it would give off a tacky look and become very clumpy. Expected much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by makeupdiva224

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is bomb!!!!! Makes my lashes look nice and long. doesn't smudge or flake

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by karerus

I was excited when I got a sample of this product from sephora because of the hype going on with this product. I was extremely disappointed when I tried it. I have really long but thin lashes and I was hoping the product would give me volume but It gave me horrible clumpy spidery lashes instead- with just one coat. I tried to seperate them with a spoolie but nothing worked, they were pretty much stuck together. I'm glad I didn't have to buy this product to find out how bad it is.