BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

OMG! Amazing. Super long separated lashes. Fantastic formula. Not an ashy blackish color. It is a lovely dark black. I really love the brush for loading and separating. I suggest removing extra product from the wand before sweeping it across your lashes.

I recommend using a waterproof makeup remover. But I really this the formula was designed to be easily removed with the Benefit remover. This mascara has real sticking power to last throughout the day.

A few people may actually ask "Are those real?"

This mascara has always been clumpy, drying, and almost impossible to get off for me. It also leads to pretty bad lash fallout, which gives me anxiety because I love my naturally thick and long lashes. Not the best product, especially for the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this as a gift from Ulta, so it's a mini tube. It lengthens well, some volume. A little spidery, though. Jet black, so it's very striking. I like the little brush at the end of the brush because it lets you get into the corners of your eyes without accidentally putting on too much. This stays on me ALL DAY. Maybe it's because it's so new, but it didn't flake or smudge. The lower rating is because it's not worth that much money. I have Maybelline Full and Soft and it gives me the same volume and length, minus the spidery lashes.

If you are going to use this, plan to work to get it off your lashes. Since I didn't buy this, I didn't know there was a special remover for it. Every time I wore it and thought I had it all off with the off-brand Neutrogena eye makeup remover, I had smudges under my eyes the next day. I did a Google search and found the best advice was to soak cotton with olive oil and hold it to your eye for 15-20 seconds. Each time I've done this method it's completely off with no smudges the next day. So if you're going to buy it, consider using olive oil instead of paying $XX for their remover.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This mascara isn't awful, but it isn't worth the price.

Its biggest crime is that it is one of those mascaras that seems to smudge onto your eyelid no matter how carefully you apply it! :p

My lashes are long anyway, so I didn't notice much of a difference in this regard. My lashes lack curl, and this mascara did little to help in this regard.

On the plus side, it did make my lashes look thicker, and the colour is a wonderful true black (I have the black version, if you didn't guess). However, although it wasn't as clumpy as some mascaras, it gave my lashes that spidery look which I absolutely hate (even with only one coating).

It also gets quite dry and flaky by the end of the day.

Love this mascara. It doesn't smudge and holds a curl throughout the day. It makes my lashes look both long and voluminous whilst separating the lashes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This. In brown! I really love it. It makes a subtle difference that for me is just enough. I prefer my lips to make more of a statement than my eyes. My eyes are sooooo sensitive and just generally starting to look less youthful. I like that this is a little bit glossy and even though it's brown and not even brown/black it enhances my lashes enough to separate and moderately lengthen and thicken them. There arent a lot of of straight up brown mascaras out there so I plan to stick with this.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I must be allergic to this, which is strange because I've never been allergic to any makeup before. But it makes my eyes itch like holy hell. And I know it's this stuff because I've had two separate sample tubes (got the second one because I think I forgot it was this particular mascara that made me itch), and it caused discomfort both times. In fact, I'm writing this review in part to remind myself to never purchase this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I picked this up because I wanted a bright blue mascara and I had heard good things about They're Real. At the beginning it was a great color, bold and poppy which I what I wanted. It went on smoothly and wore pretty well. The brush is ideal for definition and separation which is what I like. But I used it regularly for a few weeks and it dried out REAL fast. I'm also pretty sure it flakes because my eyes were often irritated wearing this. Not super easy to remove. I'm giving this 2 stars because for the price I paid I was really disappointed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this mascara it really separates your lashes and all you need is two coats. I definitely will purchase this product again. It is long lasting and it dries very quickly. Your eyelashes look very long for a natural without looking clumpy. Great product. I ran out of a tube quickly. I enjoyed this product

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have used at least two tubes of this so far. Pros: It does a great job on my thinning lashes, better than Definicils, and it stays on pretty well. I quit using a lash curler because it seemed like my lashes curled better just applying this with the brush. Cons: Starts clumping way too soon & the reducer has been coming out with the brush (the insert the brush passes through when you pull the brush out of the tube). Very annoying & messy to get it unstuck from the wand handle & back in the tube.

Popular Mascaras