Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

on 7/12/2013 1:21:00 PM

This mascara gives a lot of volume and length but it is not very dark and does not coat all the lashes evenly.

on 7/10/2013 12:42:00 PM

This mascara is seriously amazing... I have experimented with mascaras... I have probably tired every mascara sold in the Walmart stores. I really like the Flared Falsies one the best, though. This product is absolutely amazing. I like the shape of the brush; it is curved and makes my lashes curl. It also adds immense volume to my lashes that I haven't ever gotten from other brands. I tried the Falsies Black Drama mascara and didn't get as good of results with it like I did with the Falsies Flared. It's all I buy!

on 6/29/2013 2:49:00 PM

I really like this mascara a lot. I hated the original falsies mascara. So I was surprised how much i liked this version. I bought it on sale and had heard good things about it. so glad I did. Gives my lashes lusious volume. A great buy.

on 6/28/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this mascara. It gives fantastic volume and my eyelashes are ten times more noticeable (my eyelashes are thin, curly, and long, but lack length). I always go back to this mascara. I've tried many different mascaras, but I always come back to this one. It's easy to operate with a brush wand. I would recommend this to anyone.

on 6/25/2013 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I did not expect to like this mascara at all because I have hated every single one of the "volume express" mascaras that I have tried. Though I bought it anyway, because I love mascara and think that I have to try them all. It isn't anything spectacular or amazing, but it is a good mascara. I think it supplies a decent amount of volume and length, and it actually does "flare" my lashes out a bit as well. I think it does a great job, it is definitely one of the better mascaras that I have tried.

on 6/24/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE love loveeee! Definitely my favorite mascara at the moment. I have gone through so many tubes of this. The real secret to this mascara I find, is it to let it dry up just a bit as the formula is too wet at first. It Gives me some awesome looking lashes after just one coat. I like the wand as it is a bit curved so it fits the shape of my eye well and it is also bendy for easy application. I'm only giving 4 lippies due to the fact that its best after it dries up a bit. Added photo for a better idea of how lashes will look!

on 6/24/2013 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

So, I would never use this by itself. I use a drier formula first and then put this overtop when I want a really dramatic look!!! If i use it alone, it clumps up horribly, as it is a very wet formula. It doesn't flake or smudge, and I like that. I may or may not repurchase.

on 6/23/2013 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought this in Spring Break, I traveled to Puerto Rico and in my hotel found I forgot to bring mascara! OH NO! I went to Walmart the next day and was looking at the huge range and drifted over to the Maybelline section. I like some of Maybelline mascaras : The Rocket, One by One. So I decided to get this one. I remembered my friend use this mascara. But the original one and I did not realize I got the non waterproof (i prefer waterproof to hold a curl in my crazy straight lashes and to not melt off) and that it was 'flared' (?) I was shocked by the smell of this mascara. It is disgusting. It's like rose water and the longer you own this mascara, the stronger the smell. The wand is very big and curved and in the beginning I hated this mascara. It didn't hold a curl at all, but it did give a lot of volume and crazy length. I kept it a little longer and if I curl my lashes before AND after my lashes are super voluminous and long and CURLED. I do have to keep curling my lashes because this is a very thick heavy wet formula. I will not buy this again, and I heard great reviews on the Original but I'm in love with The Rocket at the moment and I love trying out new mascaras so I wouldnt think about picking this up. I will use this up though because it was around $7 at the Walmart I picked it up.

on 6/23/2013 8:54:00 PM

My was HG mascara. I really like it. Doesn't clump much or flake much. The tube is purple, who doesn't like purple? The wand is nice, makes the lashes look nice and it kind of does flare out the outer lashes.

on 6/21/2013 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This mascara made my eyelashes look amazing! They added instant drama and I got tons of compliments. The only drawback is that its extremely difficult to remove and sometimes it can get clumpy. I'm not going to continue using it only because I feel like I can find a product that comes off easier, but I definitely love how this mascara makes me look.