July 30, 2014 | 963 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by chaaaar

Hey y'all! I've been using Aveeno for awhile now and has been doing wonders for me ever since! So the cleanser costs about 13-15$ variably, also depending if there is a sale on Aveeno products as well, and I believe that it is totally worth the buy. I use the cleanser twice a day, once when I get home from work and another time before bed. And since it's a pump, I usually pump two times the product, just so that I feel that my face is fully and properly cleansed. After, I wash my face and pat my face dry softly then apply the Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer! Overall, the foam cleanser does not feel gamy whatsoever; it's just applying those foam-type soaps onto your face! It's very gentle and as long as you massage your face gently as well as pat your face gently [with a dry towel] afterwards, you'll feel that your face is so clean and touchable!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by mijuness

This cleanser turned my oily combination skin into dry combination skin. I thought it was working fine at first because it controlled my oil and made my skin feel soft and clean. But after a while of using it, I started get dry patches on my skin where I didn't even know could get dry in the first place! It does nothing to clear my breakouts and it only made my skin even worse. I do not recommend this product, even to people with really oily skin :[

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by smile244

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have been using this product for years and i love it! this product is a gentle cleanser that simply rinses the oil off my face, being i person with combination skin that does wonders!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Merely51

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great foaming cleanser..i use this at night to clean off my makeup & it works great. I have been using the product for years and it has made my skin always feel clean, soft and overall even toned. I love the scent too! Great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by CiCiNellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I have seen NOTHING DIFFERENT with my face.. I bought it bcus I saw the reviews and I thought i'd give it a try.. Well, I've been using it for a long time (finished one bottle) and I really cant say that anything happened.. My face looks the same .. Its smells really good tho, easy to use but I wouldnt consider buying it again ..

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by zeldalove

Made my skin itch, burn, red, and feel rough. Had a very bad experience with this cleanser but I do recommend Aveeno's lotions.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by pinksmoothielover98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice cleanser. I use this everyday, twice a day (or once a day and the other time a scrub). This lathers beautifuly but sadly, no results on my face clearing, hense CLEAR COMPLEXION. Oh well, it helps my texture feel smooth all day only not my nose since gets pretty oily, especially in the summer, (and the rest of my face joins along only in the summer though) oh boy! I have broke out while using but i KNOW it was NOT from this (maybe time of month...?) The packaging is okay, the cap doesn't open so how will I know when it's done? Also the pump gets stuck sometimes but it always goes back up after I adjust it. I just wish it would get rid of my stubborn clogged pores (small white dots that ressmble). Overall, I'd purchase again!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Soleil65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate this. I remember going to buy st.ives but bought this instead for some stupid reason. After two days, I had a horrible breakout. All over my forehead and around my nose. It took like three weeks on acne free to get rid of it. It smelled awesome, but it sucks!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this cleanser. It has just enough salicylic acid to reduce my oiliness, but not so much that it leaves my face taut or dry. I don't use everyday, but it seems gentle enough to. I really like the light foamy texture. Definitely recommend for keeping acne prone skin at bay.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

you only need one pump per use because once on your face there is plenty of product! i like that its a foam, it doesnt feel heavy at all. easily washes off. no fragrance. i have not noticed any breakouts but at the same i have not noticed any clearing. i have moderate acne, & oily/dry combination skin i think this is an pretty good cleanser. i got it for $6 at ulta so the price is definitley pretty good compared to others. im not sure if i would purchase again because im still on the hunt for my HG cleanser thats good at removing makeup and acne. oh and btw this is really good with removing makeup! also, dont complain this dries out your skin. it has acne medicine in it. obviously