Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation

4.1

Aqua (water), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol Denat, Parfum (fragrance), Panthenol, Aluminium Hydroxide, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Silica, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Pantolactone, Punica Granatum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid [+/- May contain: CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77019 (mica), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77891 (titanium dioxide)] 10BMT001-1]

on 2/18/2015 9:58:00 AM

this foundation is the best ive tried.. it matches my yellow undertones perfectly even with my slight pink.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foundation was raved and had a pretty decent reviews, but its out of my expectation. Used it quite many times, but haven't figured what's the problem that causes my skin to look not as smooth as my old bb cream. Well, now i found a few reasons why so, I tried to apply it with foundation brush but it always left out some streaks that is probably not that obvious unless someone sees you up close, NOT for dry skin at all! it clings to your patches even when you don't even have one, it leaves streaks as i was saying, quite runny but not too light-weight you can feel the foundation on your skin after time, doesn't covered up blemishes that well. If you have uneven skin texture, such as bumps and so on, please do not use this foundation, I feel like it accentuate the bumps even more. It breaks me out a bit but not that horrid, usually a couple of deep pimples. Does give me a bit of glow but doesn't match up with the cakeyness. Definitely good for normal skin.

Pros :
Smells amazing
Pump bottles
Bit of glow

Cons :
Doesn't hide blemishes that well (but not so lightweight)
Kinda breaks me out (contain sodium chloride)
Easy to get oily
Not good for combination/dry skin
Wears off too fast! (but also it depends on your skin, even thou mine is combination, the drier part also wears off a bit)

on 2/12/2015 5:03:00 PM

I bought this off Amazon in the lightest color. Very nice consistency, moisturizing and light coverage, but I would never buy this again. The fragrance is overwhelming.it does not leave at all. It's overwhelming. if you are fragrance sensitive or have sensitive skin pass this one right by.

on 2/12/2015 9:49:00 AM

This product was a godsend for me.

I've noticed that a lot of foundations don't react well to my skin- not acne but the moment I put anything on I break out in sweat.

This gel formula is so light with the right amount of coverage for my skin. It doesn't cake, and if I use the right primer it doesn't show my pores.

Mind you if you like a more full coverage this product might not be for you.

on 2/9/2015 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I have this foundation in the darkest shade 58 and I found it to be very shiny on my combination skin, even in dry areas. It didn't matter whether I was wearing moisturizer or primer as it would just become shiny and slide off my skin. Also, the foundation would apply quite pigmented and then would become an ashy tone on my nc43-45 skin throughout the day.

I don't think it's a bad foundation, but it didn't work for my skin.

on 2/8/2015 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would like to start by saying after purchasing this a year ago, I have just repurchased this in 2 other shades (for my super light days and for my more tanned days.) So that should already tell you how I feel about it. I do like how this looks and feels on the skin. It isn't drying, but it doesn't look very shiny (more of a satin glow. I would say it's a light to medium coverage, depends on how many pumps you use/the type of coverage you like. I personally look that lighter look, as I prefer adding coverage with a concealer in any problematic areas, which I do not have many, but I like to highlight with a higher coverage concealer in the center areas of my face. I don't think this would be that great for oily skin, possibly combo if you put a good mattifying powder/mattifying primer. Dry and normal skin this is great. Also there is a fragrance, so not good for acne prone skin. The price point varies as to where you purchase this, I managed to find a great deal on asos.com. The packaging I like, it's not bulky, and easy to travel with, but I don't think it's the best it can be. But overall great foundation.

on 2/8/2015 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really wanted to like this product. I tried the concealer which was great and didn't affect my sensitive skin. So, I decided to swap my usual natio mineral foundation for the heathy mix to have more coverage. Big mistake!! I'm now covered in spots and can't use the bourjois foundation. I've gone back to Natio and I really hope my skin settles down soon.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

It's hard to find a foundation that matches yellow toned Asian skin and that works for dry sensitive skin. I use the beige fonce one. It's light to medium coverage. Very smooth application and natural finish with a slight sheen. I personally love the gel/cream formula light melon-floral scent. The pump bottle makes it more hygienic too. I buy from ASOS which offers free shipping/returns for US.

on 2/7/2015 8:54:00 AM

I first heard of this foundation from makeup artist Lisa Eldridge. I have combo/oily skin type - more oily on my T zone and around my nose, but dryer around the mouth. This foundation has a nice scent and it goes on easily and gives a sheer-medium coverage. Your skin will look natural and radiant. But through out the day, I find my skin oil up. By the end of the day, the foundation is just gone. So the lasting power isn't great. I wouldn't recommend it if you have either oily or dry skin. But I do find it helps A LOT if I apply primer and setting spray. I like to try out new foundations, so I don't think I will repurchase again.

on 2/7/2015 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I'm giving it 2 lippies because the scent is really fantastic and this foundation blends unto the skin really well. Also, it comes in a pump makes life so much easier. It feels like you are applying moisturizer on instead of putting make-up. The downside is that I have oily/sensitive skin so the foundation slides right off. By the time I get home, the foundation gives off a melting look, which is as you can imagine not very flattering. Perhaps if I have dry skin, this product would be marvelous and HG material.

It is really nice upon application, and feels moisturizing. Unfortunately it just doesn't work with oily skin because it slides right off even with powder. If you have normal to dry skin, I say go for it!