Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Stippling Brush

4.4

on 3/29/2014 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

IT SHEDDED ON ME LIKE CRAZY! LAST TIME I BUY THIS!

on 3/27/2014 4:00:00 AM

I absolutely love this brush. It is perfect for blending in foundation just after application. I usually apply a foundation with my normal foundation brush and then come back with this brush to really buff it into my skin. The quality is amazing, I take care when cleaning my brushes to avoid water or cleaning product from loosening the glue from the bristles, and either I have done a good job or it is just really strong. I especially love the the fact that it can stand on its own, very helpful!
Although it was bit of a stretch for price, as far as brushes go, there are many in the market that can do the same job for a cheaper price.
I would probably look for a similar but cheaper product if I lost this brush. Overall it is a faithful and handy brush to have, I would recommend it if you have a larger budget. The packaging of the Real Technique brushes are a bit disappointing, not exactly exciting or anything, but it doesn't bother me much.

on 3/23/2014 11:57:00 AM

I love this brush for blush. I know it isn't the most conventional use for it but I like that it picks up about 1/2 the product of a normal blush brush because I like a really sheer application of blush. It works great for that!

on 3/23/2014 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stippling brush! I have the one by Mac (the bigger stippling brush) and found myself never reaching for it. It's just a bit to big and the fibers are longer, for some reason it's just harder for me to blend and push the product on to my skin. This real techniques stippling brush is perfect for my needs! This is the brush I reach for when using my BB cream (tarte's BB tinted primer treatment). The size is just right for stippling, I start my stippling and pushing the product all over my face then blend with circular motions. The price was much cheaper than my Mac one and definitely with the $! Great quality!

on 3/14/2014 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Talk about holy grail! This brush is fantastic. I've been using it for about six weeks with my Rimmel Match Perfection foundation and it works like a charm. It's affordable, the packaging is great, it leaves a pretty flawless result and it doesn't shed.

on 3/13/2014 9:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this on a whim at Walmart last weekend- it was $9. I have the expert face brush and was actually looking to buy a new one, but figured I'd give this a try. I use this w/my Estée Lauder foundation which by the way makes my horrid skin look like a porcelain doll. But I love the way this brush applies my foundation- just pat pat it on and goes on flawless. Really a pleasant surprise. You would think this was a $30brush. Love it!!!!!

on 3/12/2014 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The BEST stippling brush I have ever owned and tried. I cannot get over how great this applies liquid foundations. I never liked brushes for liquid, I prefer my BB or RT sponge. This rivals them. I get great coverage and no streaks and no hairs come off of this.

Past brushes, even MAC shed. This never has. It's easy to clean and keeps it shape. The quality on these brushes is unreal. I would buy this over and over. I recommend anyone new to brushes or looking for a set of great brushes to grab RT. They are super affordable and are high end quality.

on 3/11/2014 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great brush, especially at this price point. It is firm, but still quite soft. (not the softest I have ever used, but still very soft)

At first, I used it for liquid foundation. I stippled it on, and gently blend it in, in a small circular motion. It gives a slightly heavier coverage than the Expert Face Brush. I get nice even coverage with this brush. I use it more than my MAC one, because this one is a bit smaller, and can really get into smaller areas, like around the nose and eyes.

Since purchasing the Expert face brush, I have been using this brush for blush instead. Although it "eats" a bit more product than my blush brush, it works nice for cheeks too.

Get it, it is a great multi-tasker.

on 3/9/2014 1:09:00 PM

This brush is my favourite when applying very pigmented blushers - like my NARS. Exhibit A. I just lightly tap the tip of my stippling brush to my blusher and dab the colour to the exact area where I want the blush to go to, then I blend and swirl. It gives me precise application of extremely pigmented blushers. It's also soft, never sheds after washing and dries fast.
In Canada this retails for $7-9 cdn dollars at London drugs.

AMAZING, is all I have to say. I do not know where I have been hiding. This brush has made my makeup routine so natural so amazing. I have moderate acne and use a BB cream since Foundations are to heavy and cakey and BB creams let the skin breathe more, but any who I use this brush to put on my BB cream and OMG it looks so good, I use to use my fingers and a beauty blender brush and it made my BB cream look streaky and just off on my face you could def tell I had makeup, but after using this, it looks natural, its not streaky. I bought 2 extra as backup. I don't think I can live without this in my routine.

Popular Makeup Brushes