December 19, 2014 | 866 users online

Skincare - Body - The Body Shop - Exfoliating Gloves

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by goodhabits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

EDITED: This is by far the best exfoliating tool I have ever used.

PROS: Because it is literally a glove, you use the shape of your hands to exfoliate, which has a number of benefits. Firstly, you can get everywhere and apply the same pressure everywhere, and secondly you get the job done so much faster! The gloves also retain the soap really well, making your soap last longer due to using smaller amounts every time. The gloves are not too rough, so you get a great exfoliation without aggravating the skin. In addition, the gloves are so cheap, and you get two of them. Finally, my skin is left feeling soft and smooth, despite what product I use with it. For a more intense exfoliation I use a product with beads, but for a gentler one I use a body wash for acne prone skin :)

CONS: None

Overall I adore this product and highly recommend that people try it. The benefits and results are amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Tatiana12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using these great gloves for several years now. I haven't found anything better for exfoliating, especially before sunless tanner products. My husband finds them a little too rough. I think they are perfect. Take off your rings before jumping in the shower to use them forever. They can snag.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Akashka

Best Bday present ever made to me in 27 years ! Seriously ! I would not imagine not having these to take a shower. I have a pair and i use them everyday - they are soft and super handy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by clearady

Bought two for 9 dollars, and if I could categorize 100 of the best dollars i've ever spent in life, i'd have to say 4.50 dollars was spent exceptionally well on one glove. Love that i have two though! Never knew what i was missing, and this are as gentle as you make them. Make any scrub go on neatly and quickly. Very convenient thing to have, will always have around, although I will probably buy a darker color next time. White shows everything my body sheds, which is all right, but ignorance is bliss haha. Black or red should do it, red will add a nice pop of color to my shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by SuzanneDee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love these!
Great for washing off a muggy Mumbai summer day. The fabric is not too abrasive and retains soap and foam long enough for a whole bath.
I've been a single glove almost everyday for the last 20 days, and it's given me smoother knees, elbows and cellulite-free thighs. Highly recommended!
Yay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THESE! They make it sooo easy to apply a product like scrub everywhere and hold the product nicely so you don't lose it. I really enjoy scrubbing myself with these, I 'feel' my body better and feel like I have more freedom in the shower... okay can't explain it, but I just really fell in love with these. They also fitted my very small hands and they don't seem to lose their shape. And they were sooo cheap!
Doesn't happen often that I'm really this happy with a product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

i actually got this for $5 can, which is better than most can say. it does exfoliate well, but not so much that it leaves your skin scratchy and dry. my skin does sting a bit after using this, but immediately after makes my skin soft. i didnt notice a huge difference after using those, but its pretty fun! just slip on the gloves and scrub! how cool is that? ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by hopexiwang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thanks for the reviews on MUA, I got these gloves. These gloves are extremely exfoliating; it feels like a message when I'm in shower. After the shower, my skin is so soft and smooth. Even my boyfriend likes these :-). The best part - they were only $5.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by retrokitty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are hands down the best bath gloves out there. They fit well, retain their shape and do a great job at exfoliating. Plus, you can just throw them in the wash! I buy them for my husband who has xlarge size hands, and they fit him too! TBS is the only place I will buy these!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by teebubbly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

grrrrreeeeaaaat! i never think a pair of gloves could help my skin problems, my dry flaky on face disappear without pain! great great stuff! now i can go wherever with this gloves and having scrub whenever i want and let my shower brush at home hehe!