Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I can understand how some people would find this brush a little too big for applying blush. If you dont watch what you are doing you can easily end up looking abit barbie like however I find it is best to use it with a light hand for a dash of blush

on 4/19/2014 12:12:00 PM

Like some of the other reviewers, I also use this to apply my loose finishing powder instead of as a blush brush. It's just too large and soft to apply blusher, imho. The shape really allows you to get under the eyes and all over the face without being TOO large. I truly love it as a powder brush, though, and you can't beat the price. I actually keep it standing up on my vanity next to my container of loose powder, instead of in my cup with my other brushes. FYI- for blush application I love the Ecotools Tapered Blush Brush.

on 4/15/2014 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really lovely brush... however I use to apply setting and finishing powders instead of blush because it's too big for my cheeks.
Sturdy, well made, light handle, self standing (if you need it), super soft, tapered bristles, doesn't shed, easy to clean, quick to dry and really reasonably priced.
Ironically, I also have the powder blush and use it to apply bronzer and for buffing in powder products.
I think these are top quality products for an affordable price, so if it doesn't quite work for it's intended purpose, try it for something else!

This is the best brush ever ! It's fits my cheekbones perfectly and applys blush So flawlessly the size is perfect and the bristles are so soft the product glides on so easily and perfect this brush is my favourite out off all of the real techniques line :)) amazing brush I really recommend !!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I can't believe I'm giving this brand a negative review. I absolutely adore Real Technique brushes and own almost all of them. This blush brush intrigued me because of the unique shape. I have a HG blush brush from a different brand which is an angled brush so I really didn't need another blush brush but I had to get it to check it out. The brush itself is still consistent with the brand's quality. This brush is built strong, sturdy and doesn't shed. I have my problem with the size of the brush. I have an oval face with slim sides and no prominent cheekbones. This brush is too soft and too big to apply blush to my cheeks. Because the bristles are is so soft, it doesn't pick up enough pigment. Also, the large head just applies product all over the sides of my face! I've tried to work with this brush several times before I called it quits.
Two Lippies are for: 1. Price 2. Quality Made

on 4/7/2014 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

- soft
- doesn't shed
- tapered

- none

COMMENTS: This is large for blush (obviously), but I love using it for contouring. It looks much more natural when using a brush that's more on the fluffy side and this one is perfect. I also love that it's tapered and can be used for setting powder, as well.

Will repurchase.

on 3/20/2014 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Finally! My perfect blush brush. This brush is amazing! I just dip a side of this brush into my blush and gently dab it on my cheeks. So very soft and nicely tapered. So perfect I wish I bought it sooner. This beats every other blush brush I own.

on 3/19/2014 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Perfect brush for applying blush!! gives you a nice application, not too concentrated which i love. Overall just a really nice brush, especially for the small price tag!

I really don't like these RT brushes. This one is too soft to pick up powder blush and I end up having to swirl it over the pan several times. And it doesn't apply precisely enough. The only one in the range I actually liked was the face brush (foundation) but even then my 2nd purchase of that particular brush shed terribly so I'm giving up on this brand.

on 3/12/2014 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favorite blush brush ever. It's thick and big and comes to a point at the end. It's perfect for blush and even setting powder under the eyes. It's super soft and gentle and doesn't shed.

This is my favorite brush from them along with the Powder brush. I get so much use out of them. I use them for almost anything. They are very multi-purpose.

Every brush in this line is amazing quality and under $10.

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products