October 22, 2014 | 1332 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 7:24:00 AM More reviews by lesliexyang

For it's price I wish they had a pump dispenser on this! I bought this at Sally's for $7 for 6oz of it.

For anyone who's colored their hair with l'oreals dyes, they know that this is really what saves their hair from damage! So i'll probably end up using this every other day so that nothing builds up. But the product works miracles for extemely damaged hair!

update: i have tried a bunch of other conditioners, but i have to come back to this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 11:40:00 AM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awesome! My hair is usually unmanageable, but after using this conditioner after I colored my hair a few days ago, my hair felt much better. My hair doesn't seem as dry. I'm excited to hear they sell it separately from the hair dye, I may look into getting more.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2008 11:36:00 AM More reviews by incubusvixen

I am in LOVE with this product!
I have VERY long, thick, and wavy hair. (I also NEVER blow dry, color, or heatstyle....so my hair is very healthy considering how long it is...it's a few inches past the middle of my back fyi)
I have used every product under the sun to try to get silky, shiny hair.
I have spent God knows how much money going through drugstore and salon brands. The last waste of money I tried was using Redken's EXTREME line. It's for distressed hair.

I was stunned....in a BAD way. My hair felt like I washed it with glue! It was tacky, tangled, and a MESS! I couldn't believe what I had done to myself!

I had heard about how great the Feria conditoner was, so I went to Sally and bought a trial packet.

I am HOOKED! This stuff, from the instant it touched my hair, made it so silky and detangled, I could run my fingers through it in the shower! Something I would usually never do!
So, I got out of the shower, expecting the wonderful feeling to vanish (as it does with most conditioners). IT DIDN'T! It stayed with me.
And for 2 days after! I can't believe how soft, manageable, and shiny my long hair was. People were actually asking to feel my hair! They couldn't believe it.

I will buy this product OVER AND OVER. I am used to spending $20-$30 without batting an eye for conditioner (with long hair, you can't skimp) but buying this one dirt cheap AND getting results feels like I've finally found a winner!
Do yourself a favor, go out and buy this immediatly. You will be shocked at how your hair looks AND feels like you got a salon deep conditioning treatment for mere dollars!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 8:25:00 AM More reviews by malishka31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow i did not even know that they finally started selling this product without the hair coloring kits.

Back when Feria came out on the market I was a teenager and i was obssessed with this conditioner and quite upset that i had to spend 10$ on the whole Feria coloring kit- honestly- and I am not proud of this now-but i have picked out conditioners from the boxes and put them in the other boxes to get extra tubes- this was the BEST stuff I ever found in a drugstore and if I was not using Kerastase I would use this stuff. However I do not know about its build up potential as I always had long long hair and the small tubes from the coloring kits never lasted long enough to build up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2008 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

I found this to be a pretty decent conditioner, but after awhile, I found it caused buildup and was too waxy. However, it did make my hair soft and shiny. That said, I think Feria conditioner is a cut above the other L'oreal drugstore conditioners. I prefer Vitamino color from L'oreal's professional line, as it does not leave buildup and is not waxy. It leaves my hair full of body, with shine and moisture. I will stick to the latter conditioner, as well as Clairol's Color Seal conditioning gloss. Will not repurchase Feria.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 1:06:00 AM More reviews by jadarnell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I have been using it for 6 years. It is not my every day conditioner. This is what I use after I get my hair highlighted and my once a week conditioner. I have thick, curly hair and this stuff rocks. I just wish I didn't have to go to Sally;'s to buy it. I don't really have one near me anymore so I have been lazy and instead of driving I have tried other products and my hair has suffered for it. Buy this product, it is a great one. I just haven't found better even though I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by julia_s

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This seems to be a pleasant light conditioner that I think would work well for normal/thin hair. It gives nice shine and leaves hair feeling smooth - though no more than Pantene Ice Shine which costs four times less. The product is good, but it's certainly overpriced.
One more point: this conditioner does contain a fair amount of drying (non-fatty) alcohol: Isopropyl Alcohol. Unlike Cetearyl Alcohol (also included in this formula) Isopropyl alcohol is damaging - the last thing i need when i'm overpaying for conditioner!
Since it seems to work miracles for most people, this conditioner may be worth at least a try (Sally sells 1 oz samples) but i wont be repurchasing.
UPDATE: Well, as if I didn't eat enough over the holidays, now I have to eat my words about this product!! I cut my hair a while back and I find my other conditioners (Pantene, John Freida) make my hair slightly greasy, yet don't smooth my frizzy hair enough, so I decided to give this another go.
Wow. My hair is shiny, soft, not weighed down and less frizzy!!
Though the price isn't ridiculous like some salon products, is it too much to hope that three ghosts visit the L'Oreal execs over Christmas, and convince them to make this stuff more reasonably priced??

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

I bought two tubes of this from Sallys for $7.99 a piece. I bought it soley from the MUA hype. On my dry, long, frizzy hair it did no better than a cheaper silicone filled drug store conditioner. So, not only is it a small tube (my hair is waist length and super frizzy/tangly) so I personally use a huge handful each time, but I feel it is WAY overpriced for what it is, a silicone conditioner. I would not repurchase as it was not worth it for me..it did not make my hair soft/shiny/moist...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2008 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Beautyhurts

There is something about this product that makes me keep it in my shower. I switch conditioners alot looking for the HG product for dry, processed, frizzy hair. I always come back to this one when nothing else works. I wouldn't say it's the BEST, but you won't find me without it.
Update 03/17: Still have this around but I think it's pure silicone. I am trying to get away from chemicals. I will use this once in a great while, but everyday causes to much build up and dull hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2008 2:20:00 AM More reviews by sooyoungkim

I have the kind of ultra-straight, coarse black hair that basically resists any product milder than contact cement but wow does this stuff make it soft... and shall we say... lithe-seeming? Love it, apparently got a tube in a random haircolor purchase, left it on for like 30 seconds, and my hair feels so so great.