August 30, 2014 | 989 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by FionaMay

THIS STUFF IS MAGIC!!!!!!! Bought it because of the awesome reviews about it and they're all true!!!!!! I only use it as a concealer not a highlighter. I wear it under my powder and touch ups on top of the powder as well and it blends so nicely. It hides absolutely everything!!!!!!!! The only con is it doesn't last as long as I would like it to but apart from that, I'm in love!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

I wanted to like this so bad because of the great reviews, but unfortunately, the shade 60 Natural Beige is just plain orange. I also found this product to separate and a dark orange liquid secretes from the tube. Coverage is light - medium. Lasting power was average.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Chckenoverlord

Love this! Best drugstore concealer yet! It covers under eye, and hides blemishes. It's smoothe and creamy, and blends great. The only thing I hate is the squeeze brush tip, it's nearly impossible to get the right amount out. Gonna buy more!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by mbah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is AMAZING. I dont know why but I'm only 26 and I've been fighting with dark and dry/wrinkly under eyes. I tried every type of concealer out there and on a whim, I picked this up at Shoppers since it was being discontinued at 4.50$

Omg. It is so creamy and matches my skin tone perfectly. I used the natural beige color and I'm black! Blends in like a dream! I'm so happy I found this. I immediatly went back and bought 2 more. I'm gonna hunt around to see if I can find more to stock up with because for only 4.50$, this is my HG and I can't be without it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Jess9

Best concealer I've ever tried. I've also used products from Clinique, Lancome, and MAC and this one beats them. I have really bad dark under eye circles + fair skin and this hides them very very well. You don't need a lot of product for excellent coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by kristenmurray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing! I never do reviews but I picked it up at Priceline because it was on sale and I liked the brush tip applicator. It has been a dream for me as I mainly use it as a highlighter and to cover veins and circles around my eyes. I find that It isn't a heavy coverage but blends beautifully and is very dewy and not drying on the skin. I use the lightest shade for my pale skin and this is the first time a concealer has actually ever blended to the perfect colour for my skin. I love it so much that I've stopped wearing foundation and only using this concealer. I'm on my 2nd tube and will keep purchasing this item. The only downside is that the product doesn't seem to last long enough and I'm already on my second tube after only a month.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Mrslugo

I've heard so many good things about this concealer so I was so excited to pick it up I like the packaging, really easy for everyday use. it has a nice creamy consistency and it blends very well I git the medium one, it didn't really brightened my under eyes and didn't conceal my dark circles completely that's why I rated it as a 3

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by veronicavaughn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very good and very similar to maybelline dream lumi touch

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by zdel

Does everything a under eye concealer needs to do! Affordable and really does adapt to your skin colour

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by pinkcandii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

TBC later, will add details when used for more than 3 weeks (if it lasts that long)