Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner

4.3

Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Hydrogenated Coconut Oil , Behentrimonium Chloride , Fragrance (Parfum) , Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid , Dipropylene Glycol , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Disodium EDTA , Gluconolactone , Trehalose , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond) , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-150 Distearate , PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether , Cetrimonium Chloride , Adipic Acid , Sodium Sulfate , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 33 (CI 17200) , Blue 1 (CI 42090)

on 8/19/2012 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My fav so far.Conditions just right, doesn't weigh my hair down and smells great. Couldn't ask for more at that price!!

on 8/11/2012 1:07:00 AM

I LOVE this stuff. I've purchased about 5 bottles of it. You know how us girls are, always buying new products looking for something better, convinced that it has to be out there... but I always come back to this conditioner. It smells delicious, makes my hair soft and manageable, and is very inexpensive too. If you're looking to try a new conditioner from the drugstore I highly recommend this one. It does what a conditioner should do- makes your hair soft, smooth and shiny. (I should also mention that it's great for detangling)

on 8/7/2012 1:18:00 PM

I wanted to love this based on the rave reviews, but I was disappointed. It's a nice conditioner, especially for the price, but doesn't provide enough moisture for my thick, dry, coarse, heat-damaged hair. Also, I broke out around my hairline within a few days of use. I like the shampoo and absolutely love the daily treatment conditioner from the same Dove line, so all is not lost, but I won't be repurchasing this conditioner.

on 8/5/2012 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Wow. This Dove shampoo plus conditioner is one of my new favorite! My hair used to be like a pyramid for two or three years because it was damaged from using mousse. I was so desperate to find a good product to save my frizzy hair, even buying bottles of expensive junk. Glad I had my guts to try it. After a week, my hair really went into place! It began having its usual body like being straight from roots and spiral-like curls in its tips. It was really a miracle! So satisfied. Will buy again. <3

on 8/1/2012 4:57:00 PM

I have fine hair although there's lots of it. However, my problem really is the front, where I have these sort of wannabe curls that only exist in that area while the rest of my hair is straight. And since my hair so fine these wannabe curls tend to look really out of control compared to rest of my hair. I also don't like to use time styling my hair, so I put my hopes to my conditioner.

I haven't tried any other Dove conditioner and only tried this one based on the reviews here. I have now used about a bottle and it seems to be a decent conditioner. It doesn't really add any shine that I notice but it has this smoothing effect. Not perfect, no, but the difference between this one and something that doesn't suit my hair is remarkable.

One thing I'd like to note is that I think this conditioner really works the best with its shampoo counterpart. For the price it's a really good combo.

Some people have told that the conditioner caused them breakouts. I have the exact opposite experience. While no miracle maker to my hair, my acne prone back has cleared up while I've used this Dove combo. I don't know why since there shouldn't be anything good in those silicone bombs but whatever, if my back likes them so be it. For the first time in years I'll be actually buyng the same products for the second time.

on 7/31/2012 5:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really love this conditioner. It makes my hair so soft. I have repurchased and will continue to do so.

on 7/10/2012 8:59:00 PM

Love this conditioner!! It is the only conditioner I've ever used that produces consistant results. I can really feel a difference in my hair as soon as I'm rinsing this out... So smooth and tangle-free! I have already repurchased several times, and will continue to do so.

on 7/6/2012 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Wow, this conditioner is amazing for dry and unruly hair. I bleached the hell out of my hair 2 months ago to remove Black hair dye and my hair was a wreck. I tried all the expensive Salon brands trying to get the soft and silky hair back. I was about to give up and just wait for my Damaged hair to grow out. Had a Coupon for this and bought this and the Leave in Cream. Wow, Wow, Wow. My Hair Felt so so soft and much less frizzy after one use. After 5 Days, My hair feels like my normal Pre-bleached self. I've never been impressed with Dove's Hair care line but the Nourishing oil line is the best drugstore hair care I've ever bought. After using just the two products, I went and got the Shampoo and love that too.

OHMYGOSH. HOLY GRAIL CONDITIONER. it makes my hair SO SOFT.

on 6/30/2012 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I wash my hair at night, so after a warm shower, my hair gets a bit frizzy by bedtime. This product works wonders for my hair, in the morning, My hair feels light and bouncy, not to mention soft. I would definitely recommend this conditioner for those whose hair undergoes lots of stress during the day, whether it be sun-damage, chemical- or heat-damage from styling products. I can't really think up a cons list for this conditioner.