September 21, 2014 | 2057 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by lover233

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why this has so many bad reviews; I completely loved it. I got it free with the Smoked palette at Sephora but I would definitely buy it. It's the staple black eyeliner that everyone needs.

Pros:
- Extremely creamy. This will blend and smudge, but it also sets amazingly well.
- Pigmentation. Hands down the blackest eyeliner you will ever use.
- Application. This goes on so smoothly and evenly.

Cons:
Pretty much nothing. If I had to say one thing, it would be that I don't think the cap closes too securely.

To sum it up, I think everyone needs this eyeliner, or just needs to try it. It doesn't smudge on me, so I don't know why everyone keeps saying that. To test this, I wore this on my upper lash line to a waterpark, and 0 smudges. It looked like I had just applied it. Definitely a must-buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by shanty

I LOVE most of the UD pencil eye liners (I must have over 25 by now). But i must say, i was really dissappointed with Perversion. Yes the black is really a rich, deep black, but the pencil almost seems like a different formula. It was drier and harder than the rest and it really did not go on smoothly or evenly at all. It also didnt seem to set properly and smudged much faster than any of the other colours I have.

This might also have been a defective pencil... the formula seemed completely off. All i know is i will not be re-purchasing this one. Zero black worked 10x better and is dark enough for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this eyeliner but I had a major problem with it. The eyeliner constantly ran/transfered to under my eyes (which looks terrible, but may also be because I have oily lids). This is so annoying because I have to worry about it constantly, and ask friends if its running, somedays I go around the whole day without knowing and when I get home and see myself...... I also hate that when I used other pencil sharpeners for this eyeliner, I usually ruined it, so I had to go out of my way to get Grindhouse, which is also made by Urban Decay. The best things about this eyeliner was that: it was super creamy and easy to apply, and it is super dark. I say that I would buy this product again because I'm still looking for an amazing eyeliner and so far, this is the one that has worked best for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have mixed feelings on this eyeliner. It is a beautiful deep pigmented black that applies smoothly and really defines my eyes. However, I have to be really careful when applying this. It's almost too creamy and can go on too thickly and can smudge during application (when I don't want it to). The main reason I most likely won't rebuy is because I'd like something I don't have to be so careful with when applying. The best part of it is that I don't think any other eyeliner I've ever used has been such a nice deep black and sometimes I really want a super black liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by susieq4s3

This is a really pigmented and really creamy eyeliner with long staying power, my big problem with this is that is so creamy that it starts melting as soon as it touches my skin and the point becomes very dull. I literally have to sharpen after every use which means I will go through this pencil very fast and it is not cheap. My fix to this problem was to start using it with an angled eyeliner brush but I will not be repurchasing this once its gone .

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by angie34743

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Reminds me of Mac's feline really black and creamy but smears everywhere wouldn't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight21

Urban Decay's Perversion is a dark, creamy khol liner. I was a little disappointed in this product; it was difficult to create a thin, natural-looking line with this eyeliner and it smudged very easily. The color payoff was great however, a very rich dark color. Unfortunately, I will not repurchase due to Perversion's tendency to smudge on the tops of my eyelids and will stick to my trust-worthy Lancome Artliner instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by kellyskovron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would totally get this again when I run out! This eyeliner is so smooth, it glides right on your eye. It stays ALL day. It even stayed on my eye through a sweaty workout and a shower. This product does not smear on your lower lashline, either. Totally recommend!

Pros: stays on all day, smooth and creamy, glides on, great color

Cons: a little pricey

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by dinksbeauty

Fantastic eyeliner, I love it! So pigmented and it literally does glide on. At £14.00 I don't think it's cheap but it it is reasonable for what you get for sure! Best eyeliner I have ever owned. With UD Primer Potion underneath it lasts all day and doesn't smudge.

dinksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by SuperGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG eyeliner. Since it came out, I think I've gone through 4-5 of them... I rarely use any other liners. It's super black, super smooth and pigmented, goes on very easily and lasts all day, but is easy enough to remove at night. The only downfall is the price, but it's what you expect to pay for high end cosmetics. And it's definitely worth it for this!