October 23, 2014 | 1125 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Gaga 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 7:06:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I hate that this is LE. I'm definitely stocking up on these because I love how it gives me a perfect nude lip without washing me out. I didn't get to buy the first Viva Glam Gaga but I think I like this one better since it's more warm toned and would look good on my skintone. I love the creamy texture and the color payoff which is why I only apply it in the middle of my lip and smudge it outwards with my fingers so that it doesn't look to packed on. But all in all, a helluva good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by AndreaReneeXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm NC15 and got it because an NC20 gal said it was the perfect nude for her, unfortunately it's a bit too dark for me.
The formula is nice, very creamy and moisturizing. I'm a big fan of the Viva Glam lipsticks and ran out for this one since I missed the first Gaga lipstick. I wish it worked for me!
I'll probably end up giving this to a friend or swapping it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 8:08:00 AM More reviews by sweetglitter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love it, love this lipstick, very special pretty colour, looks great with my mid-tan ish skin :) , very creamy, not dry at all :) should hav bought a bk up :P

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a gorgeous nude - if you're looking for a nude that won't completely wash out your lips, give this a try! It has brown in it and really flatters my warm skintone. The scent is to die for and the tube is just so cute. Your money is going towards a good cause.. it's just all around awesome! Like most MAC lipsticks, the formula is long lasting and easy to work with. Why oh why do perfect shades ALWAYS have to be l/e?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by sdr95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Absolutely gorgeous. I'm pretty tan, and wearing this to its full building potential makes me look like an alien. However, one sheer swipe of this on my lips and I look like twiggy from the 60s. I'm obsessed with nude lips as some girls would die for that perfect red shade. I've tried tons of nudes and this just has a wonderful formulation that would work for any skin color.And by goodness do I love my Gaga

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by ka1092

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Opaque, creamy, flattering nude that lasts four about five hours on my lips: +5

The scent is to die for: +1

Why is it limited edition?!: -1

I love, love, love this lipstick. It is hands down my favorite nude (well, at the moment~)

I haven't used a lot of MAC lip products, or any MAC products, really, but this one drew me in with its advertising and unique-yet-classy packaging. I bought it on a whim with no feelings of guilt because 100% of the proceeds go to the MAC AIDS Fund.

I brought it home and first, I LOVE the smell of MAC lipsticks - that vanilla scent that is neither overpowering or weird. I applied it and was startled because literally one swipe completely saturated my lips with color. My favorite pairing is to put a coral lip gloss over it (I use Liplicious in Mango Mousse from B+BW) and it gives my lips the most perfect nude glow.

My only gripe is WHY on God's good Earth is this limited edition?! Makes me feel like I need to buy 10 backups.. which I probably will..

I cannot overstate how much I love this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 5:21:00 AM More reviews by LadyDarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this so much that I purchased a back up a couple of days later. MAC describes it as a "light neutral beige" which is quite accurate.

This looks great with smoky eyes or colourful eyeshadows. I sometimes pair it with MAC Spring Bean.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Jovana01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick! i have never tried a nude lipstick like this and ive tried every brand im a huge fan of lipsticks originaly i just bought it out of curiosity and support for the mac aids fund it looks ahmazing for everyday use i have gotten so many compliments i am tan and it stands out alot it looks like a baby doll look i use fashion fanatic lip gloss and wow it just couldnt get any better :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by jess2160

Initially I was thinking to get Hue lipstick today but it was unavailable at my local store. End up I got Viva Glam Gaga 2 which I have never thought that I would purchase this lipcolor (i thought it would be concealer-like lipcolor). But the color appeared to be a nice nude color when i swatched it on my hand and I decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I picked up this color coz its really a lovely nude color and doesn't wash me off. Loving it....^^

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hardcore Tan/Beige Lipstick with a Matte Finish. Looks really cute with Palladio Walnut lipliner and A little of Gaga2 Lipglass. I just kind of dab this on,