September 2, 2014 | 1790 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Naturals - Purifying Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ive found this cleanser doesnt work for acne-prone or sensitive skin. Every time I gave it a try it just irritated my skin & broke me out. It contains many oils. I hate how it feels soapy on the skin and like it doesnt wash off completely. Will never use it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by saranov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really optimistic when I bought it as it seemed like a good idea at the time. Big mistake.

PROS:
-The only thing I liked about it was the scent.

CONS:
-I have pretty "tough," clear skin and I rarely break out, but after only a couple days I started getting MASSIVE cystic pimples.
-Immediately dried out my skin like crazy

Needless to say, I trashed it after two uses. A waste of money, for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by stormm

I don't like this cleanser at all. It's supposed to work for sensitive skin but it's harsh even on my super oily skin. Dries out the skin and causes breakouts. Not recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by emdashem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was surprised and disappointed by the inclusion of some heavy fragrance, which I did not expect from the "natural" label. I should have read the list of ingredients more carefully! It seems to do the job, but I really prefer unscented/fragrance-free facial products if at all possible, so I won't be buying this again. If you don't mind the heavy scent, this might be worth a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by sugartween

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I needed something that would cleanse my sensitive oily skin without irritating it. I thought, Oh it's all natural! This will be perfect! At first, it worked ok, but after about a week it started to burn my face, and make it turn bright red. It also worsened my pimples and dried out my skin. Do NOT use if you have sensitive skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Honeylove29

I tend to stick to what I normally use (Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser) but when I saw "natural" on the bottle I was sold. A couple of weeks after using this product my skin started to BURN once washed. My whole face would be red!! It didn't remove any makeup and more pimples surfaced. That is not a good look. So much for the natural part.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by honeyloove29

I tend to stick to what I normally use (Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser) but when I saw "natural" on the bottle I was sold. A couple of weeks after using this product my skin started to BURN. It didn't remove any makeup and more pimples surfaced. That is not a good look. So much for the natural part.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by mppaul23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very gentle, cleans well and smells like apples. This is my every day cleansers and I think will be my HG. This is my second purchase as it last a long time, even using it twice a day.Very happy with this find, I do not think a department store cleanser is really worth the extra dollars.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try out a face cleanser that has more natural products, so I picked this one up. It seems to cleanse my face well and doesn't cause any more/less breakouts than I usually have. The one thing that I really don't like is the smell. I don't think I would repurchase this because I liked Purpose's cleaner much better overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by kace1396

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the only cleansers I can use that doesn't break me out. I have very oily, yet sensitive skin. This cleanser doesn't do much for acne, but my breakouts aren't as bad as they used to be with other cleansers. I'm not going to say I have horrible cystic acne, but I'll get a pimple or two on my cheek, forehead, or chin. The scent is nice, but it's very strong. All in all I like it, I've already gone through a few bottles and I'll probably keep using it.