December 22, 2014 | 1677 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Naturals - Purifying Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by grkangel3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

i really like this cleanser. i have oily/combination skin and it does a good job of cleaning without drying or causing me to break out. i am pretty happy with the whole neutrogena naturals line actually. with the cleanser, its fairly expensive for a drugstore brand, but a little goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by loriginal01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had very high hopes for this product. It was a complete let down. I have super oily skin and very sensitive skin. This product dried out my skin so much it felt tight and horrible after every single use. It also caused me to have pimples and cystic acne that I've never had any issues with before.

I was very disappointed in this product and I will never repurchase it. I almost used the entire bottle hoping that maybe my skin would become used it to so I could tolerate it but that isn't happening.

I just purchased my holy grail Purity by Philosophy. And while I don't particularly like the price tag my skin looks fabulous with that cleaner.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by khuston1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Horrible!! I have very oily skin. My skin is not sentsitive....but using this it totally was!! My skin was veryyy red and dry feeling after using this product. I even used it for two weeks to see if my face just needed to get used to it, but I didn't get better results. So I returned it and bought Cetaphil! Dont waste your $$

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ive found this cleanser doesnt work for acne-prone or sensitive skin. Every time I gave it a try it just irritated my skin & broke me out. It contains many oils. I hate how it feels soapy on the skin and like it doesnt wash off completely. Will never use it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by saranov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really optimistic when I bought it as it seemed like a good idea at the time. Big mistake.

PROS:
-The only thing I liked about it was the scent.

CONS:
-I have pretty "tough," clear skin and I rarely break out, but after only a couple days I started getting MASSIVE cystic pimples.
-Immediately dried out my skin like crazy

Needless to say, I trashed it after two uses. A waste of money, for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by stormm

I don't like this cleanser at all. It's supposed to work for sensitive skin but it's harsh even on my super oily skin. Dries out the skin and causes breakouts. Not recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by emdashem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was surprised and disappointed by the inclusion of some heavy fragrance, which I did not expect from the "natural" label. I should have read the list of ingredients more carefully! It seems to do the job, but I really prefer unscented/fragrance-free facial products if at all possible, so I won't be buying this again. If you don't mind the heavy scent, this might be worth a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by sugartween

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I needed something that would cleanse my sensitive oily skin without irritating it. I thought, Oh it's all natural! This will be perfect! At first, it worked ok, but after about a week it started to burn my face, and make it turn bright red. It also worsened my pimples and dried out my skin. Do NOT use if you have sensitive skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Honeylove29

I tend to stick to what I normally use (Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser) but when I saw "natural" on the bottle I was sold. A couple of weeks after using this product my skin started to BURN once washed. My whole face would be red!! It didn't remove any makeup and more pimples surfaced. That is not a good look. So much for the natural part.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by honeyloove29

I tend to stick to what I normally use (Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser) but when I saw "natural" on the bottle I was sold. A couple of weeks after using this product my skin started to BURN. It didn't remove any makeup and more pimples surfaced. That is not a good look. So much for the natural part.