Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyliphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum, Yellow 11, Red 17

on 8/26/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Holy Grail Product for me! Love it Love it Love it! How did I ever survive without this?! I have TONS of thick, coarse hair with a little bit of a wave. I apply this on damp hair and it takes care of the frizzy hair. I like keeping the bottle in my purse in case I notice flyways. Nothing else keeps my hair shiny and soft. I recommend it and will continue repurchasing it over and over.

on 8/23/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as part of the pack at Costco, I was really hoping it to get the intensive treatment, but upon looking closer I got the penetrating oil instead.

There are 3 kinds of this oil that Organix sells. "Extra" "light", and "Penetrating Oil". I have the penetrating oil. I was hoping it was an oil I could condition in the shower with, but reading the directions, its more for styling.

So this oil is best used when you apply to towel dry hair, blow dry and style. It is a similar concept as biosilk silk therapy or John Frieda Brilliant brunette shine shock. Its basically silicone that has a very small amount of "argan oil" in it. Which I don't believe is real anyway, I'm not gonna get on my soap box. Anyway, so I feel like this product makes my hair thicker, maybe because I used the shampoo and conditioner with it as well. But its not as super silky or soft as I think it should be. I much prefer Silk Elements Megasilk olive oil heat spray, that stuff makes my hair feel like spun silk. I love it. I was hoping this organix oil would do the same or even better but no.

on 8/20/2012 12:09:00 PM

I have completely normal hair. On very rare occasion (mainly due to products used) I will get oily hair. I've recently felt like my hair was just dull and lifeless, so I purchased the argan oil treatment and have fell in love!

Obviously, I was skeptical about putting oil in my hair, but I use a small pea sized amount (my hair is short) and work it through when damp. I don't even style/blowdry my hair and it turns out beautiful. Shiny, soft and volumized.

I love this product!

on 8/8/2012 12:43:00 PM

Used the product for at least 6 months. Hair did feel healthier but it lasted for a short period of time. Maybe because my hair got use to the product.

P.S. Not sure if they changed the formula because the packaging was different when I bought it the 2nd time. The second bottle's formula made my hair feel really greasy and gross.

on 8/8/2012 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have found the perfect healing oil! I was shopping at Target for some makeup brushes and stumbled across a new line from Organix. I had already tried their Organic Coconut Shampoo, Conditioner and Anti Breakage Serum and it did absolutely nothing for my hair. The conditioner left my hair hard to take out my tangles and somewhat dry. I have heard great things about Argon oil and it can be a little pricey, this bottle was only $7, so I wanted to give this a try. Before I bought it I Googled it and read some great reviews! I washed my hair as normal and applied the oil to my wet-damp hair and concentrated on the ends. I blow dried as normal. (FYI- I blow dry my hair with a round brush, section by section) My hair felt so so so soft and silky. Just like when you get your hair blow dried at a fancy hair salon. Mind you that I blow dried my hair at night and my hair was still very soft and silky the next day. I didn't apply this on my roots, I was afraid that it would come out very oily. Although, I put more than enough product on my ends and it did not leave it sticky or oily. The packaging is ok, it came in a box and the box is much smaller. Some women complained that too much product comes out, I myself didn't have a problem. All in all, no oil serum has left my hair this great. Definitely repurchasing!

on 8/7/2012 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

I don't have color-treated hair nor do I heat style, but my hair is coarse and gray. Therefore I expected this product (I bought the "extra strength" version) to do something, anything. Nada. Does absolutely nothing for my hair. Smells good, that's it. Happy I didn't fork out a lot for this. Will go back to using natural coconut oil found at the local health food store.

on 7/31/2012 8:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This is now a HG product. I have really lank, fine, lifeless, damaged, oily hair, so I was not sure about using an oil. I used quite a bit the first time, from root to tipd on damp hair, and couldn't believe the results. I was expecting a greasy, lanky mess, but my hair was so smooth and shiny and soft. My roots have volume, not greasy like I expected, and the ends are shiny and healthy looking. My hair was very damaged from colouring and daily drying, but it feels nourished and stronger.The smell is gorgeous too. I use it every day, and haven't had any problem with build up.

on 7/20/2012 6:30:00 PM

I bought travel sizes of both the shampoo and conditioner to try because of all the hype. Although it made my hair soft, it also made it greasy. I only put a dime sized amount in my shoulder length hair and it still made it look oily when it dried out. Honestly, lush shampoo products made my hair softer anyway. Wouldn't repurchase.

on 7/20/2012 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

PROS: Great smell, affordable, leaves hair soft and smooth and great as a heat protectant.

CONS: I wish there was more product in the bottle, scent doesn't last as long as I want it to and packaging could be better (a pump would be nicer)

This is the first bottle of argan oil i've ever tried. The high prices of other always drew me away from trying. Found this at Target for about $7-$8. I'm in the process of growing out my hair and this helps prevent my ends from breaking. I use about a quarter size amount after I shower to my lightly towel dried hair, concentrating on the ends. Also if I use any type of heat to my hair I will use about a nickle size. Great oil and I will most likely repurchase.

on 7/17/2012 11:56:00 PM

I stumbled upon this product back in December 2011 when I was trying to find a good Argan Oil. It was cheaper than all the other Argan Oil's I came across, and heard amazing things about Organix. Since the first time I used it, I've been in love ever since. This little bottle lasted lasted me up until now, and still have a few good months to go. It makes my hair extremely soft, smells amazing, and is not greasy or film-y one bit. It's truly amazing, and I use it every time I wash my hair. Even my Mom loves it! 100% recommended.

Popular Styling Products