Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyliphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum, Yellow 11, Red 17

on 11/10/2012 11:47:00 PM

mmm... I tried...

I remember i tried Morrocanoil a few years ago when it was popular yet and honestly i did not notice too much of a difference.
Now a days i have very damaged hair so i was looking for a treatment. Since there are plenty reviews on this and the price is affordable , I decided to give it a try.
It does leave your hair smoother BUT the effect goes away pretty fast and there are not noticeable results. I tried it on wet hair and on dry hair and no results :(

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I like this. It's sold everywhere (grocery stores, drugstores, walmart, ect) so it's very accessible for me which is important personally. I use this at night a lot and then braid my hair, I do also take biotin and obviously braiding helps but I feel like I can give this a little credit for my hair growing a bit faster. I also use this as a styling product and that works awesomely but I do find I have to be really careful to use only a tiny bit or it weights my hair down fast...may just be my hair type though. My mom also used this and loves it and she has differently textured hair than mine. Same for a friend I recommended it to, different hair and loves it. Staple for me.

on 10/28/2012 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Since my hair is growing out, the ends are getting pretty dry .. that and I apply heat to it almost on a daily basis :P So I use this every time after I wash my hair and towel dry it. I squeeze out a little bit of it onto my palms and work it into my hair ... concentrating on the ends. I find that my hair is super soft after using it and even adds a nice shine! On top of all that, the price is amazing!

on 10/3/2012 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Great oil. I find works the same as other more exspensive brands. The only downfall for me would be the bottle. The oil comes out very quickly, once you know what to expect your good but the first few times I got way to much. I also like the smell, not as strong as other brands ive used.

Eh. I liked it at first. Smells nice. Makes your hair shiny. Does it nourish your hair in the long run? Not really, in my opinion. If anything, i feel like it weighs my hair down & makes it kinda frizzy. I have naturally straight, smooth hair. I don't use any heat products on it, but i bought this product to condition it and to protect it from UV rays. It definitely does not do that, because my hair is not nearly as conditioned or healthy as it should be. Will not be repurchasing, as it cost me $8 and i'm a student here alrighhhht

on 9/3/2012 5:12:00 PM

Absolutely fantastic. I bleach my dark brown hair to platinum blond every 5-6 weeks this keeps it looking healthy and shiny. I use a lot- i have a pixie cut and use a silver dollar sized amount on wet hair. It absorbs completely, never feels or looks oily. I will be very upset if it's ever discontinued!

on 8/28/2012 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

LOVE this hair oil. I use the extra strength one because my hair is really thick and pretty dry. It's seriously the best. I can actually use quite a bit of it and my hair doesn't look oily. It smells incredible also- hate the shampoo and conditioner in this line but love the scent, so I was happy that I could still use this product. It's also nice that you can use it on dry hair if you want. Really cheap and just an all over awesome product.

on 8/26/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Holy Grail Product for me! Love it Love it Love it! How did I ever survive without this?! I have TONS of thick, coarse hair with a little bit of a wave. I apply this on damp hair and it takes care of the frizzy hair. I like keeping the bottle in my purse in case I notice flyways. Nothing else keeps my hair shiny and soft. I recommend it and will continue repurchasing it over and over.

on 8/23/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as part of the pack at Costco, I was really hoping it to get the intensive treatment, but upon looking closer I got the penetrating oil instead.

There are 3 kinds of this oil that Organix sells. "Extra" "light", and "Penetrating Oil". I have the penetrating oil. I was hoping it was an oil I could condition in the shower with, but reading the directions, its more for styling.

So this oil is best used when you apply to towel dry hair, blow dry and style. It is a similar concept as biosilk silk therapy or John Frieda Brilliant brunette shine shock. Its basically silicone that has a very small amount of "argan oil" in it. Which I don't believe is real anyway, I'm not gonna get on my soap box. Anyway, so I feel like this product makes my hair thicker, maybe because I used the shampoo and conditioner with it as well. But its not as super silky or soft as I think it should be. I much prefer Silk Elements Megasilk olive oil heat spray, that stuff makes my hair feel like spun silk. I love it. I was hoping this organix oil would do the same or even better but no.

on 8/20/2012 12:09:00 PM

I have completely normal hair. On very rare occasion (mainly due to products used) I will get oily hair. I've recently felt like my hair was just dull and lifeless, so I purchased the argan oil treatment and have fell in love!

Obviously, I was skeptical about putting oil in my hair, but I use a small pea sized amount (my hair is short) and work it through when damp. I don't even style/blowdry my hair and it turns out beautiful. Shiny, soft and volumized.

I love this product!