The Body Shop Lip Care Stick - Cocoa Butter

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Flavor, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Water, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Tocopherol.

yummy and delicious and super moisturizing for my constantly thirsty lips. i think the smell is fantastic. it is thick, but sinks in thoroughally. pricey for sure, but this is the only product that keeps my lips quenched. worth every penny i spent on it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this stuff! It's a bit onm the pricy side but I find one application does the trick, I don't have to keep reapplying through the day. The scent is yummy too so that always helps!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Mediocre product; sat on top of the lips (-). Comparable to Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick.

good stuff, nice smell. Wenn u apply it, it still on ur lips, not sink right now, but after a moment it make lips smooth and soft, last long through night. Nothing to complain beside the price but it worths.
Update 3/12/2010: i bought the third tube and still very satisfied. Great work art from The body shop

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS LIP BALM! simply irresistible! I love the taste of cocoa. I don't normally use lipstick since my lip is naturally red, just a coat of lip balm and i am done. For a more natural yet glamorous look, apply a thin coat of clear lip gloss on it. This is def my favorite lip balm of all time! :)
xoxo

I love this stuff! The best lip balm I've tried (and I've tried a lot - being a total lip balm addict!), smells lovely and my lips felt really moisturised. Didn't think it was that cheap but worth the price!

Just wonderful. Not only is the smell really yummy, it has a very moisturizing feel. It is easy to smooth on the lips, rather soft. It is one of my favorite lip balms and I am really picky.

I will buy this again and again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

On my third tube already, and already stock up 4 more during their recent sale :)
I use this all the time, before lipstick, before bedtime, or just anytime I need lip moisture. The scent is great and yummy, and the texture is not overly waxy or minty, its just right with lipstick on top or just by itself.
The price is reasonable too...better than buying 3 drugstore brand and found out either their fomulation sucks or the tube breaks or the lipstick can not scroll back in.
Will definitely repurchase, in fact I already did so many time!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Dashed into the Body Shop on a cold, cold New York night when the wind was tearing at my lips, in need of some instant relief and this was it. Sooo emollient and gives my lips a little shine. Definitely smells more like cocoa candy or hot chocoloate than just cocoa butter but I can stand it (and scent kills a lot of products for me). It does leave a slight oiliness on the lips but I find that more protective than unpleasant.

This is not the be-all and end-all of lip products and I would only buy it when it is subject to a special promotion but its definitely good stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The reason i bought this was a promotion going on and the smell.The smell makes me wanna eat this whole thing off!!!!However, its not as rich to perform its duty well enough as a lipbalm, and it didnt soak inside my lips, just kinda, sit on top of my lips, just moisturize the surface only. Sadly.

Popular Lip Treatments