July 29, 2014 | 1526 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this! It is such a reasonable price and a great product. I am addicted to the shadow that is for the brow bone in the upper right hand corner, kind of a muted goldy taupe color I guess. I don't use it on my brow bone though, I use it on my lid. For my coloring it would be much to obvious and dark on the brow bone but perfect for the lid and I certainly get compliments on this one. I recommended this palette to two friends who bought it and enjoyed it as well. The shadows are really pigmented, and glide on so smooth. Great quality. I have not used the darker colors included but like that they are there for a more dramatic look. All the colors are very wearable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by kcray

I really really love this palette. First of all, it is an exact dupe of some of Mac's eyeshadows! I bought mine for 3 dollars and I'm in love with it. The colors have great pigmentation and look wonderful with my brown eyes. This was a great price for eight gorgeous colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by BabyDoll367

This is REALLY good for the price. Personally, it really doesnt work that well with blue eyes, it would be better for green or brown eyes, but thats not the main point. Its very good quality for such a good price, so I'm impressed. I really love how it tells you where each shade goes too. The only reason why I wouldnt buy it again is because I have blue eyes, and I personally dont think it matches well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this for 4.99, and couldn't be happier. Out of all of my 30$+ palettes I think this one is my favorite, which kind of upsets me, but at the same time does not.
I find myself using this one over, and over, day after day. It's got some really great looks and the quality is wonderful. I use a UDPP so I don't know how they wear alone, but my sister wears nothing but wet n wild with no primer and never has a problem with creasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Vallim

This is one of the best eye shadow palettes out there. Go get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by 30betterthan20

I got this palette after reading all the great reviews and I must say that I am impressed. They are so pigmented and blend so well that I am looking forward to buy some more. The packaging and applicators are not that great, but what more can you ask for a 6 dollar product (plus tax)?
I usually use an eyeshadow primer, so I did not have any problems with creasing, and when I tried them without a primer, I did not notice more creasing than with Urban Deckay or MAC eye shadows. I will still purchase high-end products from time to time because of the variety of colors, but this is by far my favorite drugstore palette!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This is one of the best palettes ive ever gotten my hands on, seriously!! These eyeshadows glide on like silk, has amazing color payoff and great pigmentation. You cannot get a better deal for the price and this product will last and eternity as theres so much eyeshadow in each pot. You barely have to put a lot of product on your brush for the color to go a long way and the colors blend real easily together. You can achieve so many different looks with this palette. You can go soft or more dramatic and smokey. Also, there are several colors in this palette that couldnt be more exact to some Urban Decay colors and the texture is silk sililar to the Too Faced brand. For $5.99, i would run to the drugstore like now!!! I stand behind the Wet n Wild brand as their line has advanced over the years but they've stayed true to their value! LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by perfumefanatic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After reading the reviews and then seeing this palette on sale, I bought two. What an incredible value!
The colors are highly pigmented and while other reviewers mention fallout, I my experience is that the fallout from this palette is minimal.
Another plus is that this palette has the only green shade I could ever wear, #7, I used that in the crease and outer corner with # 3 the bronzy color and then lined the entire eye with brown pencil. This is most definitely a palette that I will use every day.

I would definitely buy again, but probably won't have to, since I bought a back up. I hope WnW keeps making great products like this for a great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by iluvmakeup12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this palette!!! . You can create so many looks with these shadows, from a natural every day look to a dramatic smokey eye. Totally worth $5!

Pros:
- Affordable
- All of the shadows in this palette are soft, buttery, and pigmented.
- Nice balance of warm and cool colors.

Cons:
- Some of the shadows have quite a bit of fall out.
- The packaging is kinda bulky.

Tips: Even though the left side definer color looks chocolate brown in the pan, I find that it comes off more like a black.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by morganmarie19

So cheap and yet SO PIGMENTED! I love this neutral palette. I have to say I mostly use the browns and stray away from the greens but maybe someday I'll get adventurous.. Either way this palette is still worth the little money you have to pay. You'll be blown away by how creamy and well colored this are, seriously! Buy it now!