September 2, 2014 | 1797 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye booster eyeliner + serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by mushroomjr

Best eyeliner for me considering its waterproof effect, easy-to-use design, and its price! I finished 3 of them, and I got a few more in CVS for $5 each after discount and coupons.
I think the brown one gives the best natural look for everyday makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I really love this eyeliner!! Nevermind my inept capability to draw a perfect wing - I make it work. But I can CLEARLY see a boost in my lash growth. It's crazy!! I love this stuff. And you can almost always find it on sale at a drugstore. This stuff is the bee's knees!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

This is my HG eyeliner! Really a drugstore hidden gem.I have this in brown, black and jet black. As well as some back-up packages in all those colours in my make-up kit just in case I ever lost one. All the colours come off a bit softer and not as intense super black/dark as some brands, which is what I want because I'm getting older and such strong colours look too much on me. This is perfect for everyday.

It's excellent for tightlining and I use it on the bottom lash line as well to make the lashes appear fuller (I hate wearing mascara on the bottom lash, plus I have small eyes, it looks ridiculous). Staying power blows me away - I swipe this on around 7am and when I come home from work (and I work downtown in the smog and all that grossness) around 7pm it is still on my eyelids with minor fading, but even then it doesn't flake on me at all - just fades slightly in intensity. It goes on evenly and I can make a thin or thick line so it gives me choice with my looks. I've been using them for a few months on the recommendation of my friend.

Honestly - if you are a bit older or simply don't want that very harsh party look - try these out! They are rated best on so many sites for a reason and I know several women in my life who love them. I can't think of any cons for this - love it too much.

I would and do repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one stellar eyeliner! I have it in brown and I am super impressed with it. The application is foolproof for me and I can draw the thinnest lines ever with this liner. It dries super fast and doesn't smear or smudge. It doesn't budge till I remove it and having green eyes it's a nice change from black all the time which, can look harsh on me if not done correctly. If I wanted to have only one DS eyeliner this would be it! Can't tell if it's helping my lashes but I like it regardless. Most definitely Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic liner. Easy to use and good for my super sensitive eyes. I've repurchased it 3 times already this year. The only con is that it seems to dry up quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by RutgersGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! I use this in the blackest black shade. Very easy to put on and make a precise line. Lasts all day without smudging. Frequently goes on sale at CVS. What more can you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this eyeliner for many months and it's by far the best drugstore eyeliner I have ever used. The tip is a very finely pointed, smooth, and sturdy. My eyeliner goes on with control perfectly smooth every time and also because of how great the formula is. I think it is helping my lashes grow, but not a miracle product in that respect. It is definitely long wearing. The price is typically $9.99, which is pretty affordable for such a well performing product. Another perk is the sleek, nice packaging. It's hypoallergenic, fragrance free paraben free, gluten free, dermatologist approved, and safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers. Highy recommended.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by MissMeggiebeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This eyeliner goes on like a felt tip. It's actually a pretty stiff, fine brush. I have it in Ultra Black. So far, it's the best, easiest to use, black eyeliner I've found, and lasts ALL day. I can't really speak to the booster/serum feature, because I haven't noticed a difference, but I'll continue to buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a great product. I never knew about liquid eye liner and always wondered how my friends got such a thin perfect line. This is a decent price, and it is very pigmented, dries fast, and has a very fine point (almost too fine). Compared to Milani's Eye Tech Extreme, this is the clear choice for a drugstore felt tipped liner.

UPDATE: Boo! it dried out so fast :/ The first month was great. But will be looking for a replacement product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by anbaking123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. It is so exact and precise and I love how thin it is. The price is ok, I would only buy it on sale, but that isn't too hard to find, so no points taken off for that! My new HG eyeliner. Love, love, love.

EDIT:
This eyeliner eventually becomes less pigmented and wears off easily, so I probably would not repurchase anymore.