November 29, 2014 | 1010 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by mmmarzan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually prefer this over my pro longwear concealer. When I first bought this I didn't like it but that's only because I didn't use enough of it. I stashed it away for a couple of months until one day I decided to use this again for my under eyes. The coverage is amazing, lasts for a good 8 hour shift and more. I apply it straight from the packaging then I blend with my ring fingers. Very easy to blend and covers up my horrible dark circles. I always set it with a powder. There are tiny glitters but its not very noticeable. I will definitely re-purchase! Especially since revlon is almost always on sale at the drugstores.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The epic fail of forgetting to pack my makeup for a trip led me to this little gem. As I was going for semi-disposable, survival makeup & Revlon had the best sale at the drugstore, this concealer ended up in my basket.

This is giving my usual HG under eye concealer a run for its money. The texture is amazing (creamy but almost gel like), the coverage is great and I love the packaging. Also, it doesn't settle into fine lines as much as other full coverage concealers. Caking is possible, but blending well and using a smaller brush to set the concealer helps avoid cakiness. It's great for triangles of light and around the nose. The downside is that it's rubbish for zits. This is a good skin concealer.

PROS:
- great under eye coverage & I have bad circles
- amazing texture
- blends well
- doesn't settle into fine lines
- great for highlighting
- great skin like finish, natural (I personally had no glitter issues)
- color on is true to tube so shade matching is easy
CONS:
- can cake if not well moisturized prior, blended and set with powder
- won't do a darn thing for covering breakouts

This is a peace loving concealer. When you feel good, this will make you look great. When it's war on a breakout, you need heavier guns.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Inayah

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty nice concealer! It's not dry like most stick concealers but it's not so creamy that it won't stay in place.I like to use this on my dark circles and any scars or pimples I want to cover up. The coverage it pretty good. It looks fine in pictures. Doesn't look cakey.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Bubbles98

I bought this because my picture say was comjng up and i ofcourse forgot my makeup bag in my locker the night before. So i had to go to jean coutou to pick up some stuff and this was on sale for 9.99 and i must say its still not worth it while on sale, stuck to my dry patches like crazy and hardly any coverage. After trying it again over my neutragena foundation it does a ok job covering up dark spots/ acne scars so its not completely a crap product but still not worth price

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by transitnat00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm really not that impressed with this concealer. I was using the NYX concealer in a pot before this and really liked it and so I wanted to try something that was in a stick or tube to make the application easier. This concealer is really thick and kind of tacky. I put it on my nose, under eyes, and on my chin and when I rub it in with my fingers it doesn't seem to want to move. I like the idea of having a thicker concealer for dark circles or redness but this stuff just seems so dry and not pliable.

This stuff is not very expensive but I will definitely be trying something new soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by CestBelle97

I bought this concealer on a whim on wasn't expecting much. however, I love it! it is very créant so if you are oily steer clear. it has Good coverage and a natural finish. the only problem is that it doesn't last all day so i reapply throughout the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by GillianMarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I've tried many concealers and I have now repurchased this 3 times. There aren't many products that I can say that about. I use the 4 under my eyes and now have the 5 for correcting any minor flaws. I use this with Garnier's BB Cream (another repeat purchase) and very seldom find the need for foundation anymore.
Yes, it does settle about into lines and it doesn't last all day but it looks fantastic and luminous, is not drying and after purchasing many, many concealers it is the most natural and stays the colour as applied. I keep an extra one in my handbag for touch ups during the day.
It would be great if it lasted longer and didn't settle into creases but in my experience, the concealers that don't end up powdery and dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by samgv

I looove this concealer! This was personaally the first stick concealer i bought and really really love it. I absolutely don't recommend this in the summer, or whenever it's hot because even with powders over it, it can melt or just be sticky, so try this on cooler weathers! When it comes to the 'Photoready' part, the first time I used I was going to a Sweet 15(I'm latin) and I took many pictures and it looked really nice! During the night, I danced, my hair was down and straight, so I sweated a little, and I had no trouble. I have the shade 'Light Medium 003' and I like a lot. I think it can be slightly too light for me but if I only use it in the parts of my face where I need to highlight, so it's okay! The color range is really easy to choose from, because I chose mine from the internet and actually wanted it slightly light, which was what I got! I've used this concealer a lot, and it has lasted a lot, I don't know exactly how much it has lasted, because I don't use it everyday, but I do use it most days, except in the hot ones! In my opinion it has Medium coverage, it covers my blemishes pretty well, but my undereyes, not so well. On the undereyes I don't notice it setting into my fine lines but it doesn't make them disappear. I have acne prone skin, and this did't break me out!!! The packaging is GREAT!, it hasn't broken or scratched, to get the product out you twist it, and it's black with white letters. it has a plastice cap which shows you the product/shade so it's really easy to chose one if you get it directly from the drugstore. It brings decent amount of product, which glides easily, and when you have to blend it, it's really smooth! Overall, this product is great! Revlon did not, let me down!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Baxter007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is actually pretty amazing. It has a natural finish, not drying at all. Just make sure the area is correctly moisturized and you'll be aokay. There are little shimmers but its not overwhelming and makes the area under the eyes look just flawless. However you have to set it with a well setting powder or spray or it will not last very long. But overall this is a product worth trying whether under the eyes or redness. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by angelia68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looks can be deceiving. It is creamy and it applies under my eye like a dream but when it dries up, it is so cakey that it makes you looks older with all the creases and winkles. Doesn't work for me. Another failed Revlon product, although I love their lipsticks.