August 23, 2014 | 1754 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by transitnat00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm really not that impressed with this concealer. I was using the NYX concealer in a pot before this and really liked it and so I wanted to try something that was in a stick or tube to make the application easier. This concealer is really thick and kind of tacky. I put it on my nose, under eyes, and on my chin and when I rub it in with my fingers it doesn't seem to want to move. I like the idea of having a thicker concealer for dark circles or redness but this stuff just seems so dry and not pliable.

This stuff is not very expensive but I will definitely be trying something new soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by CestBelle97

I bought this concealer on a whim on wasn't expecting much. however, I love it! it is very créant so if you are oily steer clear. it has Good coverage and a natural finish. the only problem is that it doesn't last all day so i reapply throughout the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by GillianMarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I've tried many concealers and I have now repurchased this 3 times. There aren't many products that I can say that about. I use the 4 under my eyes and now have the 5 for correcting any minor flaws. I use this with Garnier's BB Cream (another repeat purchase) and very seldom find the need for foundation anymore.
Yes, it does settle about into lines and it doesn't last all day but it looks fantastic and luminous, is not drying and after purchasing many, many concealers it is the most natural and stays the colour as applied. I keep an extra one in my handbag for touch ups during the day.
It would be great if it lasted longer and didn't settle into creases but in my experience, the concealers that don't end up powdery and dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by samgv

I looove this concealer! This was personaally the first stick concealer i bought and really really love it. I absolutely don't recommend this in the summer, or whenever it's hot because even with powders over it, it can melt or just be sticky, so try this on cooler weathers! When it comes to the 'Photoready' part, the first time I used I was going to a Sweet 15(I'm latin) and I took many pictures and it looked really nice! During the night, I danced, my hair was down and straight, so I sweated a little, and I had no trouble. I have the shade 'Light Medium 003' and I like a lot. I think it can be slightly too light for me but if I only use it in the parts of my face where I need to highlight, so it's okay! The color range is really easy to choose from, because I chose mine from the internet and actually wanted it slightly light, which was what I got! I've used this concealer a lot, and it has lasted a lot, I don't know exactly how much it has lasted, because I don't use it everyday, but I do use it most days, except in the hot ones! In my opinion it has Medium coverage, it covers my blemishes pretty well, but my undereyes, not so well. On the undereyes I don't notice it setting into my fine lines but it doesn't make them disappear. I have acne prone skin, and this did't break me out!!! The packaging is GREAT!, it hasn't broken or scratched, to get the product out you twist it, and it's black with white letters. it has a plastice cap which shows you the product/shade so it's really easy to chose one if you get it directly from the drugstore. It brings decent amount of product, which glides easily, and when you have to blend it, it's really smooth! Overall, this product is great! Revlon did not, let me down!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Baxter007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is actually pretty amazing. It has a natural finish, not drying at all. Just make sure the area is correctly moisturized and you'll be aokay. There are little shimmers but its not overwhelming and makes the area under the eyes look just flawless. However you have to set it with a well setting powder or spray or it will not last very long. But overall this is a product worth trying whether under the eyes or redness. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by angelia68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looks can be deceiving. It is creamy and it applies under my eye like a dream but when it dries up, it is so cakey that it makes you looks older with all the creases and winkles. Doesn't work for me. Another failed Revlon product, although I love their lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by lediskogirl

Love this, use it for covering dark spots and red areas. The yellow undertone is perfect with my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have mixed feelings about this concealer. I like it, since it's cheap and convenient (no need for a brush or anything), but the coverage is what's confusing me.

It's great for light coverage, but I need something that can conceal blemishes, and this doesn't do it for me. Also, the concealer has a slight sparkle to it which can look kind of weird. I have dry skin between my nose and upper lip, so I always have to apply lotion before applying this concealer since it tends to flake a bit for me. After an hour or so, the concealer can actually even accentuate your blemishes since it dries up and crusts around your scars and zits (sorry, tmi I know).

Although I love how easy it is to use, I think I'll stick with Laura Mercier's secret camouflage concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by cozycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic, cheap drugstore concealer that can be gotten for $8...I've spent 5-6 times that amount of cash on higher end concealers, and this concealer performs just as well. I have it in 2 shades. Shade 001 for under my eyes and 002 to conceal blemishes. Creamy, smooth, yellow-based and doesn't settle into fine lines or creases. You just need to set your face with loose/compact powder over it if you want it to last. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by JellyJackel

Do like this one. Has a a hint of yellow to hide dark circles. Doesn't contain parabens (that i could read, anyway, as font is so small) It doesn't seem to get into creases.