Revlon PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 11/24/2013 9:49:00 AM

wont buy this product again. it got tiny glitter n def not a fan of concealer with glitter. too bad

on 11/20/2013 6:23:00 PM

Soft texture, smooth on the skin and hides my dark circles and minor pigmentation. Does the job for me.

on 11/19/2013 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Nice coverage and good as an undereye concealer

I found that this concealer was a bit dry for my undereye area it looks great when u first put it on but after it dried it was a bit cakey. I bought it wanting to love it but I ended up just using it to cover the odd zit.

on 11/12/2013 10:46:00 AM

It doesn't cake after 1 layer like some of my other cream concealers, as long as I don't slap on layer after layer. It's very easy to blend, quite thin even though it's a cream and I don't have to drag it across the skin when I apply it. The heat from your face is enough to melt the product a little. It's medium coverage. I enjoyed this product for quite awhile before I decided that it did contain too much shimmer for my liking. I will try to use this up, but won't be repurchasing as it's not as affordable as my nyx above and beyond or essence match 2 cover concealer which are quite good and don't contain shimmer.

on 11/10/2013 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Overall good concealer, I bought the medium shade and its a little too light. Good coverage but dry spots tend to show, a little moisturizer will help with that. I'd buy it again especially if I could find a darker shade!

on 11/7/2013 10:51:00 PM

I love this, its easy for on the go and work really well on my skin. :)

on 11/7/2013 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like the way this concealer blends but it can feel a little heavy. I also would reccomend it for under eye circles but not for blemishes, etc because it doesn't offer enough pigment for that. It does brighten up under eyes pretty well, I would say.

on 11/2/2013 7:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This stuff was thick, greasy, cakey....

Just all around awful on my skin... I couldn't use it anywhere on my face, I broke out everytime!! :(

Wish I could have lovdd it because it was creamy...

on 10/8/2013 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I actually prefer this over my pro longwear concealer. When I first bought this I didn't like it but that's only because I didn't use enough of it. I stashed it away for a couple of months until one day I decided to use this again for my under eyes. The coverage is amazing, lasts for a good 8 hour shift and more. I apply it straight from the packaging then I blend with my ring fingers. Very easy to blend and covers up my horrible dark circles. I always set it with a powder. There are tiny glitters but its not very noticeable. I will definitely re-purchase! Especially since revlon is almost always on sale at the drugstores.