Revlon Revlon PhotoReady Stick Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Good back for your buck. It's affordable but does a great job of concealing dark circles. I don't have a lot of blemishes to cover up, so I haven't tried it for pimples yet. I also apply it on my eyelids and it looks nice applied to my browbone as a highlight.
It can get cakey if too much product is used. If you don't moisturize properly, the product can settle into fine lines. This isn't a big deal for me (I use moisturizer instead of eye cream and the lines under my eyes do show up a little), but if you're particularly conscious about fine lines then make sure you moisturize properly.
The texture is awesome. Very creamy and easy to smooth onto your skin.
There are small glitter particles in this, which made me apprehensive, but upon application they hardly show at all.
Great product for an affordable price.

on 12/12/2013 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm having a real hard time deciding if i love or hate this concealer.

Since I'm a fan of stick concealers and its just soooo easy to use i love it, the pigmentation is great and for someone as pale as me the lightest shade is just perfect.

But on the other hand it can be really drying and it clings on to dry patches, and since I have a dry / sensitive skin it can be a bit to rough for me. And for me it sets in those fine lines under my eyes even if i set it with a powder. So I really can't use it for concealing under eye circles.

I think that the best way to use this concealer is for highlighting under the eyes and the cheekbones, just because the shades run a bit light. I would not use this to cover up dark circles just because my under eye skin is quite sensitive. But maybe for someone with "normal" under eye skin it would work.

Big + for the price and the packaging, but the product itself could have been better..

on 12/12/2013 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is really great for brightening the undereye, especially in the winter, but that's about it. It is so creamy and has some glitter in it, neither of which work for warm weather. If you are very oily, this concealer will slide off within a few hours. I also noticed it creased on me at the end of the day and made me look like I had very wrinkled, aged skin. I'm twenty years old! Overall, it's not too bad but also not too good. I will continue to use it, but will not repurchase.

on 12/9/2013 12:11:00 PM

I just bought this concealer for the second time. The first stick lasted a loooooong time! I love this. It covers all my acne scars, and even helps minimize the appearance of my pores. I have quite oily skin, and this doesn't make my face any oiler. I don't like to use it under my eyes though, as it is too thick for that. Other than that, I love it.

on 11/24/2013 9:49:00 AM

wont buy this product again. it got tiny glitter n def not a fan of concealer with glitter. too bad

on 11/20/2013 6:23:00 PM

Soft texture, smooth on the skin and hides my dark circles and minor pigmentation. Does the job for me.

on 11/19/2013 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Nice coverage and good as an undereye concealer

I found that this concealer was a bit dry for my undereye area it looks great when u first put it on but after it dried it was a bit cakey. I bought it wanting to love it but I ended up just using it to cover the odd zit.

on 11/12/2013 10:46:00 AM

It doesn't cake after 1 layer like some of my other cream concealers, as long as I don't slap on layer after layer. It's very easy to blend, quite thin even though it's a cream and I don't have to drag it across the skin when I apply it. The heat from your face is enough to melt the product a little. It's medium coverage. I enjoyed this product for quite awhile before I decided that it did contain too much shimmer for my liking. I will try to use this up, but won't be repurchasing as it's not as affordable as my nyx above and beyond or essence match 2 cover concealer which are quite good and don't contain shimmer.

on 11/10/2013 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Overall good concealer, I bought the medium shade and its a little too light. Good coverage but dry spots tend to show, a little moisturizer will help with that. I'd buy it again especially if I could find a darker shade!