July 23, 2014 | 2155 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Bath Bombs

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2003 12:49:00 AM More reviews by mephitine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE these...will always buy them, as long as LUSH makes them. Fairy Jasmine and Butterball are two of the best ever. No one makes bath ballistics like LUSH, NO ONE! I don't mind the bits of stuff in the tub afterward, either. In fact, it makes the whole experience kind of fun. LUSH has me hooked, most everything they make is wonderful and yummy!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2003 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Amandine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Christmas Party Bath Ballistic: Hehe… We’re finally getting smart about these bath ballistics. This time we tied the ball up in a cloth baggie before dropping it into the tub, and then watched cautiously for some strange surprise to jump out at us. Luckily there was nothing of the sort. Just the heady, warm smell of what my BF’s grandfather’s parlor smells like: brandy, cigars, and a roaring fire. This one was definitely wonderful. And after the bath, we opened the baggie and it was filled with little stars! I will never quite understand the point of these little buggers. But at least we didn’t have to scrape them off the side of the tub this time. Very warm and relaxing bath, perfect for this time of year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2003 9:01:00 PM More reviews by april1976

My favorites are Butterball, Tisty Tosty, Sex Bomb, and Phuket. These smell great and leave my skin especially soft after a nice warm bath. Butterball I use exclusively before bed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2003 1:08:00 PM More reviews by anggiedin

I Love it.. I like to try out any LUSH bath bomb.. I kinda like seeing my water turns to pink, blue, or whatever color this bath bomb made. And the scents is always divine.. mmhh.. I like it... =P

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2003 1:05:00 PM More reviews by shellebell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i find these bombs too expensive for what they are.even though the bombs are big the smell is normally really subtle or not moisturizing enough.they look cute but i rather buy a big bottle of bubble bath which would last me ages.although i must say i am pretty tempted to try big blue

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2003 11:19:00 PM More reviews by karebear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was disappointed with my bath ballistic. It was the 1st LUSH product I ever tried, and I really wanted to like it. However, I didn't think it was anything special. Yes, it made the water turn a nice shade of purple, and it smelled OK. It didn't help me relax, though, and it did nothing for my skin. Also, I think it's kind of expensive for one bath. Perhaps this would be a nice treat once in awhile, but I don't think I'll be buying any again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2003 11:50:00 AM More reviews by natalielane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love LUSH bath ballistics! They are very heavily scented, I esp love big blue, it turns the water blue and has bits of seaweed in it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2003 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Astyra

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These things are overpriced, considering that you can only use them once. They do fizz a lot better than most of the other bombs I've tried though, and come in a number of wonderful scents. Two rants: Lush likes to put bits of flowers, herbs, etc. inside some of them and it's a real pain to clean out the tub afterwards. Also, they keep discontinuing the ones I love the most!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2003 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Kava

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the Harvey bath bomb off of Ebay just to see what a LUSH bath bomb was like. Since I paid through my nose for the one ballistic, I decided to split it in order to make it last longer. I first dropped a tiny piece into the water just to get a little whiff before I dropped a whole chunk in and my jaw just dropped. I still can't believe it smelled so good. I'm sure a whole ballistic would just totally floor me. I'm going to have to try it once I'm rich.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2003 7:01:00 PM More reviews by xjeanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love LUSH :)
I was able to try a phuket bomb through a wonderful swap. And I am in love, this was great, the aroma was wonderful and the little peices of coconut are great too. The essential oils in this made my skin feel awesome. A great bath treat. In fact i liked so much, i placed an order via their Austrialan website. Conversion is good now ladies and shpping was quite low too, though thru email prior to my order they told me about 10-14 days to deliver.