LUSH Bath Bombs

3.9

Super duper bath times ahoy!! I love these!! After a long day at work, these are perfect. I used to be an essential oil purist, adding my own blends to the bath, but these are a great ready mixed way to enjoy very sumptious blends. I love the water-and-skin-softening properties, too. There really is one to suit every mood - my faves are Hot Java (spicy and warming), World Peace (herbal and refreshing), The Sicilian (citrus and uplifting), Butterball (vanilla and soothing) and Absolute Delight (floral and comforting). Happy colours add to the experience, and minimal packaging is environmentally sound. Only drawback is the mess some leave in the bath afterwards...

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is such a fun way to pamper yourself. A great product. aromatherapy in many ways. Go treat yourself.

If you're a bath person then you will love Lush's bath bombs. There are so many to choose from one is sure to tickle your fancy. They smell amazing and feel nice on ur skin while you're soaking in the tub. Another great point is that they arent that expensive..

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used bath bomb 1 or 2 times per a week..It's worth to pay if you feel so tierd from the rush hour all day!
my favorite is Avocado which have lemongrass scents..and rose one :)
My skin feels soft and fresh..really relaxing!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been having some fun with LUSH- exactly what this company wants you to do:have fun. the fragrances are a bit -odd- nothing that will last a loooonnnng time, like some classics- but that's ok. LUSH is constantly making new flavors, new fads, new products.

The Phuket bath bomb is okay. The scent is very light to me. It made my skin feel very soft afterwards. This is the first "colored" bath bomb that I've tried from Lush. I'm not sure how bright the water is suppose to get. Mine was very light orange. You can hardly tell. I stuck a whole one in there. Didn't split them like I normally do. Yes, I split them because I'm broke. lol

LOVE these...will always buy them, as long as LUSH makes them. Fairy Jasmine and Butterball are two of the best ever. No one makes bath ballistics like LUSH, NO ONE! I don't mind the bits of stuff in the tub afterward, either. In fact, it makes the whole experience kind of fun. LUSH has me hooked, most everything they make is wonderful and yummy!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My favorites are Butterball, Tisty Tosty, Sex Bomb, and Phuket. These smell great and leave my skin especially soft after a nice warm bath. Butterball I use exclusively before bed.

I Love it.. I like to try out any LUSH bath bomb.. I kinda like seeing my water turns to pink, blue, or whatever color this bath bomb made. And the scents is always divine.. mmhh.. I like it... =P

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

i find these bombs too expensive for what they are.even though the bombs are big the smell is normally really subtle or not moisturizing enough.they look cute but i rather buy a big bottle of bubble bath which would last me ages.although i must say i am pretty tempted to try big blue

Popular Bath Treatments