Rimmel Clean Finish

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 2/26/2013 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is absolutely amazing. I had bought it just because it was sooo cheap and I desperately needed a new foundation, turn out I've been using this for a year now! It feel light on the skin and gives a complete coverage of redness and imperfection. Plus, it gives you that luminous look.
Surprinsingly love love love this product

on 2/26/2013 12:07:00 AM

This has actually discontinued at my local drug store, and I can't say I'm that sad. I bought this one day because my sister loved it and it was sooo affordable, but with my combination skin it just looked cakey.

on 2/24/2013 6:54:00 PM

This product has great coverage, great packaging, and absolutely dirt cheap. The only cons that I can come up with is that this product sets very very quickly so you need to work very quickly and in sections. Overall this product is amazing and I will definitely be repurchasing it. It also doesn't break me out at all.

on 2/11/2013 8:57:00 PM

i purchased this foundation in the color sand last night mostly,because it was on sale and when i swatched it on my hand it matched my skin tone really good.I have been wearing it all day and i love it!! my skin looks like it's glowing,but it is a little on the thick side,it has lasted all day.And i would purchase it again

on 2/8/2013 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

it made my skin look really oily, and it dries too fast. You have to put it on in sections on your face. Don't dab it everywhere at once because its going to dry really fast.

on 2/6/2013 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation did not work for me due to its medium coverage and dewy finish, but considering the price it was great. I got it for two dollars from sale and it's actually a decent foundation if you don't have oily skin and many imperfections to cover. It has a thick consistency and the weird spatula really helps you to scoop up some product. Dewy finish, medium coverage and good colors. I'm a NC 25 and 240 Soft Beige was an exact match.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily acne- prone skin and this product works well with my skin. Creates a well dewy finish for my oily skin. I haven't used this product in a wile, but as far as I remember it didn't break me out too bad. This is the only product I've found that creates a dewy look without oil dripping on my face( nasty!).

on 2/1/2013 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this foundation a few weeks ago and I love it. It gives medium coverage. There are a lot of different colors to chose from and I got it on sale at SDM for $6 in Canada, which I think is a great buy. I love the texture because its not too liquidy and I think that the spatula idea is really cool. One thing about the texture, in the bottle it looks kind of like a liquid mousse, and I know that sounds really gross, but it goes on really smoothly and it goes on as a liquid and really easy to blend in. One thing I really don't like is the smell. It kind of smells like plastic? But once u set it with powder and halfway through your makeup it goes away. If you have a foundation brush USE IT! I don't so I just use my hands, so the smell on my nose is horrid! That's the only thing that I don't like. Sorry this was a little bit longer than my other reviews but I hope it was helpful. <3

on 1/26/2013 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is an okay foundation. I bought it because I asked the lady at Shoppers for a product for oily skin and she recommended this to me. I had very high hopes for this foundation as it claims to keep you matte, but it does not keep oil away at all. This product actually has very much of a dewy finish, not matte. It doesn't have great coverage and looks cakey by the end of the day but it's nothing horrendous, I can live with it until I run out but I will not be purchasing it again. It might be good for people with drier skin and less acne.

PROS
Spatula is good for applying the right amount
Goes on smooth, feels like moisturizer and feels very light on your skin
Decent coverage

CONS
Cakey by the end of the day
Does not mattify like it claims at all

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this foundation!! I bought it on a whim when it was 50% off at CVS and after using it two times, went back and bought out the entire stock in my color (Ivory). I have light skin (NW20) and this was a great match for me.

The foundation itself is on the thicker side and has a spatula to get the product out of the jar with, which I really, really like. I am able to blend with my fingers.

I think it blends out really nicely and covers up flaws well. I don't use a separate concealer because I don't need to. I usually use one application but I have done 2 layers before and think it builds so nicely. No cake look. It stays on for a long time and on me, it doesn't fade or break down and I have very oily skin.

It also does a great job covering up my super large nose pores which produce a ton of oil throughout the day. It really is a nice and clean finish with a poreless look (as much as could be possible).

I do use a primer and a setting powder, but I do that with all face products I wear. I would never attempt without because of my oil.

I cannot believe how reasonable the price is, even at full price! It is so great!! I am really excited about it. I wouldn't have tried it because the other Rimmel foundations in the store look soo orange and dark but this one looked light enough and it really was. I am impressed the color and no oxidation for me. No greasy finish. I would say a soft matte look.

Overall, I am so pleased with this and will wear it for a long time! Even if I try other things (which I will do because I am a makeup fanatic) I will always have this with me. It is a winner in my book.