Rimmel Clean Finish

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral

i really love the packaging but the product is really heavy and hard to blend meduim to full coverage the lasting power is okay it lasted me a full day of school this has pinky undertones which didnt work out for my skin tone cuz i have more yellowy skin tones i dont think ppl with dry skin should by this because it has a very matte finish maybe ppl with oily skin will have better luck with this foundation but i have really dry skin and this made my dry patches show up more

on 3/18/2013 10:45:00 AM

I purchased this last summer and used it up until the beginning of winter when I noticed it became harder and harder to blend into my skin, even with my sephora smoothing primer. I do have an oily t-zone although even my skin dries in the winter, so I would recommend this as a foundation during warmer climate. I would not recommend this for dry skin. I stopped using it and don't think I'll go back to it until summer comes around again.

on 2/26/2013 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is absolutely amazing. I had bought it just because it was sooo cheap and I desperately needed a new foundation, turn out I've been using this for a year now! It feel light on the skin and gives a complete coverage of redness and imperfection. Plus, it gives you that luminous look.
Surprinsingly love love love this product

on 2/26/2013 12:07:00 AM

This has actually discontinued at my local drug store, and I can't say I'm that sad. I bought this one day because my sister loved it and it was sooo affordable, but with my combination skin it just looked cakey.

on 2/24/2013 6:54:00 PM

This product has great coverage, great packaging, and absolutely dirt cheap. The only cons that I can come up with is that this product sets very very quickly so you need to work very quickly and in sections. Overall this product is amazing and I will definitely be repurchasing it. It also doesn't break me out at all.

on 2/11/2013 8:57:00 PM

i purchased this foundation in the color sand last night mostly,because it was on sale and when i swatched it on my hand it matched my skin tone really good.I have been wearing it all day and i love it!! my skin looks like it's glowing,but it is a little on the thick side,it has lasted all day.And i would purchase it again

on 2/8/2013 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

it made my skin look really oily, and it dries too fast. You have to put it on in sections on your face. Don't dab it everywhere at once because its going to dry really fast.

on 2/6/2013 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation did not work for me due to its medium coverage and dewy finish, but considering the price it was great. I got it for two dollars from sale and it's actually a decent foundation if you don't have oily skin and many imperfections to cover. It has a thick consistency and the weird spatula really helps you to scoop up some product. Dewy finish, medium coverage and good colors. I'm a NC 25 and 240 Soft Beige was an exact match.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily acne- prone skin and this product works well with my skin. Creates a well dewy finish for my oily skin. I haven't used this product in a wile, but as far as I remember it didn't break me out too bad. This is the only product I've found that creates a dewy look without oil dripping on my face( nasty!).

on 2/1/2013 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this foundation a few weeks ago and I love it. It gives medium coverage. There are a lot of different colors to chose from and I got it on sale at SDM for $6 in Canada, which I think is a great buy. I love the texture because its not too liquidy and I think that the spatula idea is really cool. One thing about the texture, in the bottle it looks kind of like a liquid mousse, and I know that sounds really gross, but it goes on really smoothly and it goes on as a liquid and really easy to blend in. One thing I really don't like is the smell. It kind of smells like plastic? But once u set it with powder and halfway through your makeup it goes away. If you have a foundation brush USE IT! I don't so I just use my hands, so the smell on my nose is horrid! That's the only thing that I don't like. Sorry this was a little bit longer than my other reviews but I hope it was helpful. <3