October 25, 2014 | 1707 users online

Lips - NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by beautybabe10

if you're looking for matte colour for your lips, i think this lip cream is better than a lipstick because its more durable and the colours are amazing :) 'antwerp' is my fav

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by jshuipetitefille

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the color, love the consistency, and I love the scent! It doesn't last very long though and needs constant reapplying however it is fun to reapply because the color is just lovely and it smells really nice. A bit drying though so make sure you moisturise your lips first.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 6:45:00 AM More reviews by wtfishes

Not my HG mainly because it cracks my lip a little after 1.5 hours of wearing it. I love the color selection. The product itself is very smooth and dries matte. But since I have naturally dry lips, it dried my lips out even more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by fxukiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought the color "Milan" and I absolutely love it. I exfoliated my lips before applying it and it went on perfectly. It stayed on even after eating and drinking. I plan on buying many more shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Halliroussell

I don't own anything else quite like this lip cream. It goes on silky and matte and lasts quite awhile. I originally bought this in Stockholm but ended up going back for Abu Dhabi, Istanbul, and Monte Carlo, love them! These also look good with a bit of gloss over them for a smooth finish that helps them last, but they take awhile to dry on your lips so you shouldn't put gloss on right away.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by fluffmonsta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i am OBSESSED with NYX soft matte lip creams! i'm a makeup junkie but have been discouraged by other lipsticks because of my dry lips and deep vertical lines.... however these are PERFECT, especially for beginner lipstick wearers!

pros:
- does not emphasize dryness or deep lines
- forms a perfect stain even after eating (esp for bolder colours)
- does not fade blotchy
- easy to wear, lightweight and effortless
- classy yet low-maintenance look (not fussy like shimmery or glossy lipsticks)
- excellent price point
- lip liner not needed
- doesn't smear or smudge

cons:
- difficult to find outside of USA (it's been a PAIN trying to collect more colors)
- color stays true (to first application) only about 4 hours without eating (drinking ok)

colours I have:
- Amsterdam: truly versatile, got SO many compliments, it was the first time i ever wore a red lipstick and was a resounding success!
- San Paulo: a deep rose stain
- Milan: bright, bold, playful pink that's easy to wear

for reference:
- NC20 skin with quite neutral undertones
- Neutral blushes i wore with the bolder lips: MAC tenderling, Benefit Hervana or Sugarbomb

please oh please nyx! make it easier to ship internationalllyyyyyyyyyyy!

p/s: I have since tried the Revlon colorburst matte balms and.. the NYX SMLCs are WAYYYYY better, in my humble opinion :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Giron0922

I love the shades Stockholm is a brownish pinky shade that's medium tone it's a great MLBB.Abu Dhabi is slightly more deep than Stockholm and a bit more red-brown. London is a beautiful brown shade that a has warmth and these shades are for medium to deep in color and might look brown if you are fair skin tone. Antwerp is a pinky peach color that's not too pastel or brights a nice everyday shade. Overall I love the matte finish they are long lasting and they feel really light and not drying at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is true to it's name. It's a really nice consistency it's creamy and like nothing i've put on my lips before. It lasts 3-5 hours on me and most lipstick/gloss lasts only 20 minutes. It will NOT transfer. The finish is soft and well Matte! Smells like freshly baked sugar cookies....Mmmmm. I recommend to everybody how likes Matte Lip Products!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product was a fail for me. I have the color Istanbul which is a pretty pink, but that is all that I can nicely say for this. This is very drying and it makes my lips feel like they do not have a drop of moisture left in them. It also exaggerates every line in my lip, definitely need to sugar scrub your lips first. And it smells like plastic. I'm sticking to butter glosses and the regular NYX glosses

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it! I keep this in my pencil case if I need to touch up my lips during school; I love the scent, the feeling, and everything about it.