NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone / Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. May Contain: CI77019 (Mica) / CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI15850 (D&C Red 6 Na. Salt), CI15850 (D&C Red 7 Ca Lake), CI15985:1 (FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake), CI19140:1 (FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake), CI45410 (D&C Red 28 Al Lake), CI77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI77499 (Iron Oxide Black), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wanted to get these for sooo long! Comments and reviews were very positive so I bought 2 of them a week ago.

PACKAGING is nice and cute but brush could be better.
PRICE - 5.5 EUR (6 USD)

COPENHAGEN is very rich and deep plum color. Comparing to Transylvania ,it is sligthly ligther and more redish shade.When i actually tried it I was a bit dissapointed because I realized I cant use this lipstick without a lip liner.When u put a lip liner, all over your lips, it is much better.Still in love with the shade.

ABU DHABI is veryy similar to London ,and it is a warm nude shade. IM IN LOVE WITH THIS ONE! I ve been trying to find perfect nude shade since last year,I tried NYX Butter Beure (too cold and kind of a greyish,perfect for fall and winter,liked it,but still-not everyday nude) ,MAC- Myth (looked nice,untill i put it on my lips.its too pale and pinky for me) ......... And then,i found this one! In love!

TIPS for applying Matte Lip Creams -
1.Moisturize your lips.
2.Apply concealer all over your lips to neutralize your lip color.
3.Apply lip liner all over lips
4.Apply one layer ,blot and than apply 2nd layer of lip cream

I highly reccomend NYX SMLC - lots of interesting shades and good price bought me.Looking forward to buying more colors!

I love this product!!! I have 5 colors... I like how they don't dry your lips and I'm obsessed with the matte look... I love the price of them and always get them at ulta when they're on sale... I will forever buy these!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

NYX really has a knack for lip products! I bought this in Transylvania, a dark plum color. The applicator is a standard doe foot, but the lip cream seems to mat (no pun intended) and cake on it a little bit. I wish they would have chosen a different applicator, such as a brush. This is why I took off one lippie. The product itself, however, is amazing! Yes, it's a bit drying, but that's to be expected with any matte lip product. It dries quickly, and there's little to no transfer when I touch my lips or drink from a water bottle, though I have not been brave enough to eat while wearing it. I usually wait until it dries before adding a second coat, which is usually all I need as Transylvania is a very dark, vampy color. I would definitely repurchase. I've had my eye on Copenhagen, too, and I'm hoping to snatch it up ASAP!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought 4 of these. Istanbul, Milan, Monte Carlo, and Antwerp. None of them satisfied me because the colors on the containers do not match the actual color of the lip creams. They were all way too bright. It looks like something a clown would wear on their lips. They're also not incredibly matte. And the color wears off immediately. The only upside to these lip creams is that they smell like cupcake frosting. I wouldn't recommend.

It's so cute

I have this in a few colors, and I adore them! They're super pigmented, apply easily (not too much product on the wand, that's always my complaint about thick glosses) and the color lasts for hours, even through eating and drinking. I'm a sucker for matte lip products, and this is my favorite to date. It's easy to line and fill in, giving the perfect lip shape, and just applies so perfectly. It's cheap, available at Target and Ulta, and a great bang for your buck! Plus, the staying power is great! No worrying about it coming off or being blotchy!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a big fan of NYX however I'm not a *huge* fan of this product. I wish I could give this 3.5 lippies but I don't believe it really deserves 4. It smells like cupcakes, which I adore, but if you're not a big fan of the smell it fades once it dries. It goes on super smoothly and it's very pigmented. But once it dries down after an hour I can feel it start to crack and flake off, and reapplying on top just makes it cakey and flake even more. I think because if its creamy mousse-like texture it doesn't hold to the lips as well as matte liquid lipsticks, so it fades easier and in a more noticeable way. For instance my Milani liquid lipstick and Colourpop liquid lipsticks last much longer and fade lightly from within, whereas these start to crack and flake all around the lips which is way less attractive. I have San Paulo, and I think it's a beautiful rosey reddish pink and they have a lot of beautiful colors and at a great price point. However, I rather use something that lasts a little longer so I won't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love the formula, it is smooth to apply and not that drying. However it is not true to colour and I was really disappointed when I bought the shade 'San Paulo' as I found the shade a bit too cool-toned for my skin compared to the colour on the packaging

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have these in four shades: Addis Ababa, Milan, Istanbul and Buenos Aires. My sister has Cairo, Sydney and Tokyo. The lighter shades seems to be pretty different from brighter and darker shades. Milan, istanbul and adu dhabi all glide easily and smoothly on my lips and the coverage is good. The other light shades though, need a bit more work to get evenly on lips. They also need a few more layers to get a vibrant color. I love the texture! Feels and smells like I'm spreading some chocolate candy mousse on my lips instead of make up. These dry completely matte and tend to feel a bit dry after a while. Despite my very dry and patchy lips, these look perfectly fine and smooth.(which is a miracle). I'd give the lighter shades 4/5 and darker ones 5/5, overall 5/5 and I can't wait to get more shades soon!

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I usually never write reviews, but I just had to review this product because it is truly AMAZING!! I read a lot of reviews before getting it ( or them, I bought several different colors) and most of them were positive, but some scared me a little saying its very drying or that your lips will look patchy and also that it leaves a white line etc etc... I honestly have to say I disagree with those claims, they are so super soft and creamy when you apply them and they do not leave a white line, and my lips just looks smooth and nice, no dry patches. I wear them for several hours without needing to reapply any product ( If I do not eat of course, then I need to touch up a little, but that goes for all my other lip products from brands like Mac etc ) I really hope Nyx won't ever change the formula on these and that they will sell them forever!! <3