April 17, 2014 | 1934 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I normally shy away from drugstore blushes (I'm sorry, I've never really found any that work for me as well as MAC or NARS), however, I read about this blush on a beauty blog being comparable to the color of BeneFit's Coralista. I love blushes and had to get this, so I got it for fairly cheap at Wal Mart. I use a MAC #187 brush for application and just lightly swirl it around so I get a little color from all the different hearts. Once applied, it's a beautiful, natural peachy shade that's not too ruddy or red or orangy. Just a nice peach that I think would compliment light to tan skin tones. I do agree that the packaging isn't that great, but I can overlook it as I have been reaching for this blush everyday for the past week. I love that it's like no blushes I currently own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this has got to be the cutest thing ever! even thought its smaller in size than other pf stuff, that makes it even cuter. at first glance, i didnt think this would be pink, but more like peachy neutral color but its a cute pink with some sheen NOT sparkles. i dont have benefits coralista but i swatched it on my arm at sephora and looved the pinkish color it gave and this made me just as happy as seeing the swatch of coralista but...that doesnt mean its the same thing lol i wouldnt know. it smells elegant if you sniff it but you cant smell it on your face at all. SO CUTE and cvs has lik spend 10 dollars get 7 back in extra bucks, this thing was bascially 5-6 dollars if you count the 7 dollars you get back in store credit.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by AllTheTrees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm really turned off by the gimmicky nature of how PF sells this product- I don't want my blush to smell like anything, and I don't want it shaped in pink hearts made of different colors that unevenly sweep onto my blush brush.

I bought this blush, despite all of that, because of the great reviews though and I've stuck with it for about a year. I have about half the product left, so it's long lasting if you're concerned about the price.

PROS:
1) I like that it's packaged in a circle and in a tough container. That's about all I like about this though.

CONS:
1) The container could be so much smaller if they didn't add a seperate compartment underneath for the non-usable brush.
2) Again, the smell... if every product I use on my face had a smell, it would be a medley of unmatched scents that I'm not wanting, so I'm really not a fan of how strongly this one smells (and it's a cheap candy-type smell too).
3) The color- I chose the natural color because I like my blush to be subtle and not pink. This is still a very pink color. It doesn't go on evenly, and is not the most natural looking.
4) What I dislike most would be the heart shapes in the blush made of different colors. It could possibly be a good blush if they'd just put the colors together so that you had the same color on your brush every time you sweep across.. but they chose to make multi-colored hearts to be cute. It makes me feel like a tween when I'm putting my make-up on in the morning, and it's not an effective way to get even color on the brush. And it seems like some of the heart colors are more compact than others because I have some hearts that are almost gone, and then then others that look like they have been touched at all.

Overall, there's so many better blushes out there with natural ingredients and I will be purchasing them when I run out of this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in both rose and natural; natual is my favorite. Great color on my fair skin, smells great, and the shimmer is not as obvious on skin as in the packaging. I don't recommend using the included brush. I use a stippling brush for a sheer, buildable application. Great drugstore blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by bubbles1921

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i loved this color!!! i got natural because i was looking for a blush that wasnt stealing the show on my face. it was exactly what i wanted! it smelled amazing and was very pigmented. i was a bit afraid because it's a drugstore product and it was $13 but its worth it for sure....gonna last me a while. i will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Janet72285

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't expecting the pigmentation to be so good in this product since I own a few pf blushes and they are all light to med pigmentation. This is a happy surprise. Although I do see shimmer in the pan it does not transfer to the face. I like also that I can vary the shade of the blush with where I place my brush. The smell is nice but has faded since I first opened the product. That is ok since I bought it for color not scent anyway, lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by sleepeystar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

We don't get Physicians Formula here in Singapore, but it didn't stop me from getting my hands on this pretty blusher! I ordered online via drugstore.com & had my BFF who has relocated to the United States ship the haul over. Love the fine texture and how easily the colour shows on my skin, but I'm not a big fan of glitter or shimmer so the little specks on my "flushed" cheeks did scare me a little. It worries me too, a combination-skin girl in a place where it's crazy humid outdoors and freezing cold indoors (air-conditioning), so I got to be light-handed during application & diligent when it comes to blotting mid-day.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by meowrena

I bought this on clearance from Shopper's Drug Mart for about $5.

The name suggests that something in the product will make you happier somehow. Other than the psychological response to pretty colours, a blush cannot magically make you happier.

I find this blush to be just all right. Nothing amazing, but it's not horrible either. I almost never use it because I am pretty dedicated to my Studio E.L.F. Blushes but I use it on occasion.

My main problem with this is the name, because although almost all brands use this type of advertising, this just seems to ridiculous to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Freshie20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to run out and get this after reading somewhere that they use this on the Vampire Diaries for the character of Caroline Forbes. I absolutely love this! It is such a gorgeous color. It's a bright, warm, glowy pink. It is very pigmented and I think it would look great on a lot of skin tones. I have very pale, fair skin and this looks so amazing and polished.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like many others, I got sucked in by the cute multicolored hearts. Ironically, the thing that bugs me the most about this blush is also the multicolored hearts. Actually, there's only one specific heart that bugs me - the medium sized one on the right side of the compact that's at least three shades darker than any of the other hearts. Because it's so much darker than the other hearts, you always have to be very aware of where you're putting your brush in the compact. Aside from that, everything else is pretty satisfactory. The brush is probably useless, but I never use the included brushes so I don't really mind. Overall, not something worth repurchasing.
Made in USA from domestic & foreign parts