I'm really turned off by the gimmicky nature of how PF sells this product- I don't want my blush to smell like anything, and I don't want it shaped in pink hearts made of different colors that unevenly sweep onto my blush brush.
I bought this blush, despite all of that, because of the great reviews though and I've stuck with it for about a year. I have about half the product left, so it's long lasting if you're concerned about the price.
1) I like that it's packaged in a circle and in a tough container. That's about all I like about this though.
1) The container could be so much smaller if they didn't add a seperate compartment underneath for the non-usable brush.
2) Again, the smell... if every product I use on my face had a smell, it would be a medley of unmatched scents that I'm not wanting, so I'm really not a fan of how strongly this one smells (and it's a cheap candy-type smell too).
3) The color- I chose the natural color because I like my blush to be subtle and not pink. This is still a very pink color. It doesn't go on evenly, and is not the most natural looking.
4) What I dislike most would be the heart shapes in the blush made of different colors. It could possibly be a good blush if they'd just put the colors together so that you had the same color on your brush every time you sweep across.. but they chose to make multi-colored hearts to be cute. It makes me feel like a tween when I'm putting my make-up on in the morning, and it's not an effective way to get even color on the brush. And it seems like some of the heart colors are more compact than others because I have some hearts that are almost gone, and then then others that look like they have been touched at all.
Overall, there's so many better blushes out there with natural ingredients and I will be purchasing them when I run out of this one.
I have this in both rose and natural; natual is my favorite. Great color on my fair skin, smells great, and the shimmer is not as obvious on skin as in the packaging. I don't recommend using the included brush. I use a stippling brush for a sheer, buildable application. Great drugstore blush.
i loved this color!!! i got natural because i was looking for a blush that wasnt stealing the show on my face. it was exactly what i wanted! it smelled amazing and was very pigmented. i was a bit afraid because it's a drugstore product and it was $13 but its worth it for sure....gonna last me a while. i will definitely buy it again.
I wasn't expecting the pigmentation to be so good in this product since I own a few pf blushes and they are all light to med pigmentation. This is a happy surprise. Although I do see shimmer in the pan it does not transfer to the face. I like also that I can vary the shade of the blush with where I place my brush. The smell is nice but has faded since I first opened the product. That is ok since I bought it for color not scent anyway, lol.
We don't get Physicians Formula here in Singapore, but it didn't stop me from getting my hands on this pretty blusher! I ordered online via drugstore.com & had my BFF who has relocated to the United States ship the haul over. Love the fine texture and how easily the colour shows on my skin, but I'm not a big fan of glitter or shimmer so the little specks on my "flushed" cheeks did scare me a little. It worries me too, a combination-skin girl in a place where it's crazy humid outdoors and freezing cold indoors (air-conditioning), so I got to be light-handed during application & diligent when it comes to blotting mid-day.
I bought this on clearance from Shopper's Drug Mart for about $5.
The name suggests that something in the product will make you happier somehow. Other than the psychological response to pretty colours, a blush cannot magically make you happier.
I find this blush to be just all right. Nothing amazing, but it's not horrible either. I almost never use it because I am pretty dedicated to my Studio E.L.F. Blushes but I use it on occasion.
My main problem with this is the name, because although almost all brands use this type of advertising, this just seems to ridiculous to me.
I had to run out and get this after reading somewhere that they use this on the Vampire Diaries for the character of Caroline Forbes. I absolutely love this! It is such a gorgeous color. It's a bright, warm, glowy pink. It is very pigmented and I think it would look great on a lot of skin tones. I have very pale, fair skin and this looks so amazing and polished.
Like many others, I got sucked in by the cute multicolored hearts. Ironically, the thing that bugs me the most about this blush is also the multicolored hearts. Actually, there's only one specific heart that bugs me - the medium sized one on the right side of the compact that's at least three shades darker than any of the other hearts. Because it's so much darker than the other hearts, you always have to be very aware of where you're putting your brush in the compact. Aside from that, everything else is pretty satisfactory. The brush is probably useless, but I never use the included brushes so I don't really mind. Overall, not something worth repurchasing.
Made in USA from domestic & foreign parts
I am NW15, and this is a BEAUTIFUL stunning amazing blush on me. I highly recommend it to any NW15 or other. It smells so lovely, and the color reminds me on how Vanessa Paradis looks on the Spring 2011 Chanel ads, it comes off so naturally flushed on my cheeks. Only con is that the packaging is obnoxious because the compact takes up far more room than the actual pan - this is one to depot if you can.
This is a great product for the price, you will enjoy it :)
As sad as this is, the packaging is what caught my eye. But as soon as I used it, I knew this stuff was for me. First of all, it smells good and comes with a mirror and brush. The blush is also easy to open and close and distributes colour easily and evenly. Personally, I can't think of any besides the fact that it is a tad expensive. I would definitely buy this product again.