October 24, 2014 | 1733 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Xexuxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my most used blush! I really like the formula of this product. The blush is the only one I've tried so far that lasts all day, and I have tried MAC, Nars, and Tarte but this outlasts all those brands! I highly recommend this product. However, don't count on the brush being too great, I would recommend another blush brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

let me just say i am not a blush person. i have a lot of redness in my face and most blushes just enhance that. this blush, however, is subtle enough that it just gives my face a nice boost? i really don't know. maybe it's the sheerness, or how it's slightly shimmery but it really works well for me. i don't really think it does anything for your mood but like other reviewers have said, if you actually stick your face next to the pan and sniff it smells somewhat like violet. i hate the packaging. i hate the brush, i hate the stupid mirror that flips up and i hate the lid. my lid actually just broke off which is very frustrating. but i like the color enough to put up with the waste of plastic packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this blush. I don't typically wear blush, or at least I didn't before I bought this one. I always felt like they looked too fake but this really gives a natural sheen to my face. It makes me look "healthy," not like I'm all washed out in one color from foundation. I now feel incomplete without it, lol.
The compact is annoyingly bulky and the brush is horrible. The price point is a little higher than I like but I used a BOGO-1/2-off coupon to get this and the translucent highlighter, so that brought it down a bit. It smells sort of violet-y but only if you really stick your nose in the pan. I don't buy that it's "mood-boosting" but it sure looks cute in the packaging and looks great on my face.
I'd buy this again, it's lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this blush. It gives me a lovely peachy pink glowy flush, but it doesn't stop there. It also gives my face a brightness and dimension that I can typically only achieve with blush, bronzer, and highlighter. The is like all three in one for my NC 15 complexion. Also, the glow in this isn't sparkle or even shimmer to me, it's a lovely sheen. The product itself is adorable with all the pink and the hearts. I purchased it because of those damned adorable little hearts. I love how it smells, and the smell does fade upon application. Now, if I had to complain about something it would be the bulky packaging and silly claims. I don't need a giant compact with useless (but still cute) brush and flippy mirror. I don't think I needed to be told that the blush contains mood enhancing drugs and would make me happier upon application to want to buy this. It should have just said something like "Look how adorable this blush is! You know you want it!" and I would have felt less foolish for getting it on impluse than I did after seriously considering if Physicians Formula really put drugs in their blush. Drug blush still gets 5 lippies from me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I normally shy away from drugstore blushes (I'm sorry, I've never really found any that work for me as well as MAC or NARS), however, I read about this blush on a beauty blog being comparable to the color of BeneFit's Coralista. I love blushes and had to get this, so I got it for fairly cheap at Wal Mart. I use a MAC #187 brush for application and just lightly swirl it around so I get a little color from all the different hearts. Once applied, it's a beautiful, natural peachy shade that's not too ruddy or red or orangy. Just a nice peach that I think would compliment light to tan skin tones. I do agree that the packaging isn't that great, but I can overlook it as I have been reaching for this blush everyday for the past week. I love that it's like no blushes I currently own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this has got to be the cutest thing ever! even thought its smaller in size than other pf stuff, that makes it even cuter. at first glance, i didnt think this would be pink, but more like peachy neutral color but its a cute pink with some sheen NOT sparkles. i dont have benefits coralista but i swatched it on my arm at sephora and looved the pinkish color it gave and this made me just as happy as seeing the swatch of coralista but...that doesnt mean its the same thing lol i wouldnt know. it smells elegant if you sniff it but you cant smell it on your face at all. SO CUTE and cvs has lik spend 10 dollars get 7 back in extra bucks, this thing was bascially 5-6 dollars if you count the 7 dollars you get back in store credit.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by AllTheTrees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm really turned off by the gimmicky nature of how PF sells this product- I don't want my blush to smell like anything, and I don't want it shaped in pink hearts made of different colors that unevenly sweep onto my blush brush.

I bought this blush, despite all of that, because of the great reviews though and I've stuck with it for about a year. I have about half the product left, so it's long lasting if you're concerned about the price.

PROS:
1) I like that it's packaged in a circle and in a tough container. That's about all I like about this though.

CONS:
1) The container could be so much smaller if they didn't add a seperate compartment underneath for the non-usable brush.
2) Again, the smell... if every product I use on my face had a smell, it would be a medley of unmatched scents that I'm not wanting, so I'm really not a fan of how strongly this one smells (and it's a cheap candy-type smell too).
3) The color- I chose the natural color because I like my blush to be subtle and not pink. This is still a very pink color. It doesn't go on evenly, and is not the most natural looking.
4) What I dislike most would be the heart shapes in the blush made of different colors. It could possibly be a good blush if they'd just put the colors together so that you had the same color on your brush every time you sweep across.. but they chose to make multi-colored hearts to be cute. It makes me feel like a tween when I'm putting my make-up on in the morning, and it's not an effective way to get even color on the brush. And it seems like some of the heart colors are more compact than others because I have some hearts that are almost gone, and then then others that look like they have been touched at all.

Overall, there's so many better blushes out there with natural ingredients and I will be purchasing them when I run out of this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in both rose and natural; natual is my favorite. Great color on my fair skin, smells great, and the shimmer is not as obvious on skin as in the packaging. I don't recommend using the included brush. I use a stippling brush for a sheer, buildable application. Great drugstore blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by bubbles1921

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i loved this color!!! i got natural because i was looking for a blush that wasnt stealing the show on my face. it was exactly what i wanted! it smelled amazing and was very pigmented. i was a bit afraid because it's a drugstore product and it was $13 but its worth it for sure....gonna last me a while. i will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Janet72285

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't expecting the pigmentation to be so good in this product since I own a few pf blushes and they are all light to med pigmentation. This is a happy surprise. Although I do see shimmer in the pan it does not transfer to the face. I like also that I can vary the shade of the blush with where I place my brush. The smell is nice but has faded since I first opened the product. That is ok since I bought it for color not scent anyway, lol.