Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

4.2

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. ZINC STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

on 4/18/2012 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I'm in love with this blush! It's so pretty and it goes really well with my skin tone.

The packaging is okay, but the brush is useless. I use a small powder brush for this one.

It does have a lot of shimmer though, therefore only 4 lippies from me. If I know that I'm going to spend a lot of time out in the sun I reach for another (matte) blush, since I've got big pores and don't want to emphasize them more than I have to. =P

on 3/15/2012 6:25:00 PM

As a person without a job, and someone who is generally sick of paying for expensive makeup that CANNOT make me into a supermodel, I'm in love with this blush. I returned a NARS "Deep Throat" (too bright or something...I'm 43 and hate looking like I have too much makeup on) and bought this for a fraction of the price. It makes my cheeks look young and fresh, and I'm thrilled with it. I'm very fair, so the "Natural" was the right pick for me; the more pink-ish colors would have been to bright. I hate the packaging of this brand, and could really live without the cheap brush and the whole area that holds the brush, but whatever. I'm just happy to have a pretty blush to make me feel young again. Oh, I also use the "happy" bronzer from this company and have found it to be better than most of the expensive brands (in the past I've tried everything!).

on 3/5/2012 4:41:00 PM

I really love the design, it's so adorable! I know many people say it smells like violet, but mine has no scent. The brush is OK, could be a lot better. The colors are really nice and when I put it on, it really does look natural (at least to me). The mirror is handy and the package and color is super cute! Definitely would recommend and re-buy.

on 3/1/2012 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great pigmentation for drugstore blush. Although it is pricier than the usual drugstore find. Color is reddish, pinky-peach with good lasting power. Don't love the smell as much as Guerlain's violet scented products, but it's ok. Dislike the packaging, the longer I have it the cheaper it seems. The price and container keep it from being a winner for me.

on 2/10/2012 1:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this blush and use it quite often. Since I'm pretty light-skinned, I like blushes like this that are build-able. The colour comes off as pink with a bit of peach. The packaging is cute but the writing wore off pretty quickly and the small heart on the bottom cracked. I like to the scent of this blush too. If it's still on the market when I run out, I'll buy it again. Seems like it will last quite a while though.

on 1/22/2012 7:16:00 PM

Super cute blush! It has an assortment of pink tones, it's a little sheer, but buildable and it stays on quite well! Very light and blends into my powder press foundation beautifully. Subtle & natural color, as it claims to be. Packaging was a little flimsy, mines broke after having it for like 2 months. So I crushed all the little pieces & made it into sort of a loose blush powder lol. Still good :) great inexpensive blush!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is another one of those situations where I wish I had "maybe" as an option on whether or not I would buy this again. I got this in a swap, which is great because I think that PF charges quite a bit for drugstore products! When I got this, my immediate thought was that this is too pink for my face. I usually go with more peachy tones, not such reddish pinks. However, this applies very sheer and just kind of gives a nice glow. I think if you were to use the wrong brush, this could maybe be a bit much for some skintones. I've been using a bigger powder fluffy brush and just putting this on the apples of my cheeks. It gives me a nice glow, just a little bit of a pinky warm color that glows. You also have to be sure to really swirl your brush around in the pot because otherwise you can end up with the color from the few hearts in there that are just solid pink or reddish pink color. I think this could work for a lot of skintones if applied correctly. Due to the higher cost of these drugstore items, it may be best to watch for a BOGO or BOGO1/2 off deal, maybe then you can try the bronzer as well! I also have a review for that item.

on 1/13/2012 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is my most used blush! I really like the formula of this product. The blush is the only one I've tried so far that lasts all day, and I have tried MAC, Nars, and Tarte but this outlasts all those brands! I highly recommend this product. However, don't count on the brush being too great, I would recommend another blush brush.

on 12/21/2011 3:25:00 PM

let me just say i am not a blush person. i have a lot of redness in my face and most blushes just enhance that. this blush, however, is subtle enough that it just gives my face a nice boost? i really don't know. maybe it's the sheerness, or how it's slightly shimmery but it really works well for me. i don't really think it does anything for your mood but like other reviewers have said, if you actually stick your face next to the pan and sniff it smells somewhat like violet. i hate the packaging. i hate the brush, i hate the stupid mirror that flips up and i hate the lid. my lid actually just broke off which is very frustrating. but i like the color enough to put up with the waste of plastic packaging.

on 12/18/2011 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really love this blush. I don't typically wear blush, or at least I didn't before I bought this one. I always felt like they looked too fake but this really gives a natural sheen to my face. It makes me look "healthy," not like I'm all washed out in one color from foundation. I now feel incomplete without it, lol.
The compact is annoyingly bulky and the brush is horrible. The price point is a little higher than I like but I used a BOGO-1/2-off coupon to get this and the translucent highlighter, so that brought it down a bit. It smells sort of violet-y but only if you really stick your nose in the pan. I don't buy that it's "mood-boosting" but it sure looks cute in the packaging and looks great on my face.
I'd buy this again, it's lovely.