Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 7/12/2015 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

I am actually a fan of this concealer! Which is a surprise considering that I'm always looking for the "best" concealer and usually have 3-5 concealers on rotation from both drugstores and high ends stores. I use it to cover dark circles and pimples and because my skin tone is quite fair I need medium-full coverage. I am currently using Color 20 - sand sable. This concealer is buildable, doesn't go on caking, creamy enough to spread over pimples and dark circles and stay put after settling with a pressed powder. It's comparable to the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer with a cheaper price tag and doesn't settle into my eyes like the MAC pro longwear concealer (please avoid the hype and don't buy the Mac one, it does jack crap and a huge disappointment!!!)

I will definitely repurchase when it runs out!

on 7/11/2015 12:11:00 PM

This is a pretty decent concealer. I bought this in the lightest shade, and it works well for covering up my spots. It has a medium coverage. I think for the best coverage, I would first neutralize with a green or yellow concealer.

on 7/10/2015 10:27:00 PM

The first and only concealer I've ever had. I always get the shade fair and I use it for my hereditary dark circles and it works nicely for that. But I hate how pink toned it is. My skin tone is more yellow toned so it sometimes looks very obvious and weird

on 7/10/2015 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really love this product for my under eye area but it is not so great on covering up pimples because on me, it accentuates dryness. I have pretty dark, sunken circles under my eyes and this concealer does not cake or settle into my fine lines but it does a wonderful job of brightening the under eye area and it blends sooo well! I top this with a banana powder and it stays put all day! I find that the "Age Rewind" creases really badly on me, so I am glad I found this.

on 7/9/2015 12:54:00 AM

Don't use if trying to conceal fine lines under eyes. It creases horribly and makes your eye bags more visible in person and on camera. It also made the skin under my eyes look very dry, since it dries semi-cakey. It conceals discoloration okay though.

on 7/9/2015 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I was pleasantly surprised with this product!

I really like the packaging, It didn't leak out and it is thin and easy to store.
The coverage is decent. It wont cover heavy dark circles, but it definitely will conceal slight discoloration and redness.
Not a holy grail for me, but i would repurchase if i needed a quick concealer.

it's definitely not a dupe for nars radiant creamy concealer, and I think it has a little bit more coverage.
Honestly, I like it better than the nars.
Currently, it's really popular on blogs and videos, and if I don't think it's living up to the hype...

it didn't give as much coverage as I needed. it also didn't crease at all though

on 7/8/2015 9:45:00 PM

on 7/8/2015 8:55:00 PM

There is a great hype around this product, but I just don't get the hype. I have it in the shade 25 medium, which isn't the greatest match for my skin tone, but I can work with it. Honestly, I don't get the hype. It caked up underneath my eyes fairly quickly and creased easily. I may have just gotten a bad package, but my packaging always manages to leak EVERYWHERE. When you twist the cap back on, the product oozes out of the cap. I had no idea about this, so I but it in my bag one day and, yep, you guessed it, it oozed all over my bag and everything. I just don't get the hype around it. I guess one good quality about it is that it didn't irritate my skin, and I have sensitive skin, but it's not the most sensitive skin in the world.

Overall, I don't recommend this concealer, even though it gets a lot of hype.

Pros:
-didn't irritate my skin
-decent price

Cons:
-creases
-cakes up
-odd smell
-terrible packaging

In-between:
-shade range

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am glad this is on here. Great concealer for several reasons! It is thick enough to cover well, and doesn't run! Its not "cakey" like a lot of concealers. Very happy with it overall. Its a good price, so you are paying for really good quality without paying an arm and a leg. The color matches my skin really well, and it seems to "adjust" to my skin color as well. I recommend it highly, and its the only concealer I use now.

on 7/7/2015 10:34:00 PM

This product is in no way comparable to Nars concealer. After having it on for about 20 minutes it creased a lot. Never in my life have I seen a concealer crease so much. Coverage was also extremely thick and drying. There is no shade that matches my skin tone. It's either too light or too dark. There aren't many options for shades.