Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 2/8/2015 5:22:00 PM

This is supposedly a dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and I strongly disagree with that. This concealer is very lightweight and has a sheer coverage. It comes off very quickly, even with a primer and corrector underneath and a powder and setting spray on top. The NARS concealer is thicker, covers better (even without the corrector), but is probably more prone to creasing because of this. I would definitely buy the Maybelline one if you're on a budget, considering the NARS one is pricey. But, I would not say the two are dupes for each other. However, I think this is the best drugstore concealer on the market thus far.

on 2/8/2015 3:49:00 PM

A very easy concealer to work with. Nice coverage and blends into skin well. The only con is, that it settles into fine lines.

on 2/7/2015 4:09:00 PM

I bought this concealer last summer. I love how the formula is thin, easy to blend, doesn't crease and has a yellow base. When my skin lightened in the winter, I found it was too dark to use under my eyes. But I still like using a tiny bit under my eyes because the yellow camouflages my dark circles pretty well and then I put instant age rewind over it for a brightening effect. A little goes a long way! I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 2/6/2015 4:46:00 PM

overally, this concealer is good for people on a budget. the only beefs I have with this are: 1) it clings to dry patches 2) the first shade is too yellow and the second is a little pink for me. 3) it oxidizes slightly on me. 4) never really sets, thus I find little tiny fuzzballs from clothes somehow on my face. 5) makes my under eye look dry if I set with powder 6) not the best at covering redness but is okay. 7) the package isn't the most sanitary unless you're using it on a makeup palette thats been sanitized. a tube that squeezes out is preffered. other than these things, if you're on a budget, id say go for it. it does the job well.

on 1/31/2015 4:53:00 PM

I'm on my second tube of this concealer and my first lasted me almost a year with daily use. I really have nothing bad to say about this concealer. I guess it could be slightly more pigmented but I think then it would lose the nice texture and blendability that it has. I use this actually in lieu of foundation most days since my skin is pretty clear, I dot it in a triangular shape under my eyes and next to my nose and then just dot it around where I have redness and blend it all out with the beauty blender. It does a great job of evening my skintone while still looking completely natural, and it doesn't settle into fine lines or pores. Sometimes on really hot or humid days I'll notice that it has faded, but it's a $6 drugstore concealer. I'll forgive that considering it's a great price and 99% of the time it works beautifully.

on 1/31/2015 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I picked up this concealer while doing some shopping at my Wal-mart there wasn’t a shade that I could pick that would truly match my skin color so I decided to buy 2 in the shades Medium 25 and Café 30 when mixing these two together the color is perfect for me I like this concealer so far. Ive been using it for about a week now and I don’t have many complains just the color range it comes in. It is inexpensive and I would say is a medium to full coverage depending on how much you apply. This concealer last longer when putting a powder over it, it does not crease which is big when it comes to a good concealer. Overall I do like this concealer and will continue to use it.

on 1/29/2015 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ooooh, the ever-hyped Fit Me concealer! Let me first say: I do like it. It's super lightweight in consistency, blends beautifully, covers nicely (but not fully), and has decent staying power on its own.

However, the shade range to me seems pretty limited--I am NC/NW20-ish and got it in the second lightest shade, Light 10, but it's ever slightly so dark for my skin tone (but again, it's blendable, so maybe not a big deal). The lightest shade, Fair 15 (hey, how is the lightest shade #15 and the second lightest #10? huh???), seemed way too pink for me, especially since I prefer concealers to be on the warmer/yellower end of the spectrum to counteract dark circles and redness.

Whenever I use this by itself, it's only when I'm having a good skin day and I just need a light layer across a broad area of my face to even out skin tone. However, if I'm spot treating (which I am more often than not, thanks to my lovely post-inflammatory pigmentation and minor melasma), I like to mix this with the Revlon Colorstay concealer in Light 02. The Revlon is yellower with much better staying power--however, as a result, it's drier/less blendable, plus it tends to cling to my dry/flaky spots, so using it in combo with the more liquidy, but not as long-lasting, Fit Me seems to work best for me. (By the way, I should mention I don't usually use this under my eyes, as I prefer the Maybelline Dark Spot Age Eraser concealer--and THAT stuff is awesome.)

That all being said, this is a good (NOT holy grail for me, unfortunately) quality concealer for the price. Plus Maybelline frequently goes on sale/prints coupons, so it's definitely worth a try.

on 1/29/2015 6:04:00 AM

I seriously do not understand the hype over this concealer. Way too sheer, i felt as though i had to apply it at least three coats to get a decent coverage for under my eyes. It creases also so I had to apply a setting powder for it, I didn't feel like it had much longevity as it doesn't last through the day. Definitely will not repurchase.

on 1/29/2015 12:41:00 AM

Absolutely love this product! I use my concealer for both a highlight and to conceal a little darkness under my eyes. This baby certainly does the trick and does it well! Since buying this concealer I have not repurchased the Nars creamy concealer and don't think I will. I am typically a high end makeup snob so when a friend told.me to try it out I had very low expectations. Guess I deserve that egg on my face lol

on 1/28/2015 10:55:00 AM

This concealer is what prevents me from buying Nars creamy concealer and MAC Pro longwear concealer! This concealer is amazing and opaque and yellow-toned which is amazing for dark under eyes. One issue is that it does crease slightly even when set with powder which most concealers do. However, the shade is great and not pink which helps hide dark under eyes. It's also great for concealer around the entire face. It's not too thin or too thick, but it is very pigmented. I use shade Sand when im NC 20-25, and shade Medium when i'm NC 30-40 (very tanned)

UPDATE!:
Do NOT use shade medium!! It is extremely red/orangey and looks very unnatural under eyes. If you are NC 20-25, use the shade sand which is a natural yellow-toned concealer. If nothing else fits you, then look elsewhere! But dont get medium because it's ORANGE.

ALso, always set this concealer! It creases, and wears off pretty soon/easily unless set with a powder and setting spray.