April 18, 2014 | 1873 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by louisamakeup

I have such a love hate-relationship with this product. I do like it, I wear the shade 15 (Fair) and it's a lovely winter shade for my fair skin. I bought this because I wanted to use it for my face to cover up pimples and redness, and I began using for that purpose. When I had used it for about a week I started to notice that my pimples were getting "worse", and they didn't go away like they usually do after a couple of days. I had also got a few more. I hadn't changed my skincare or anything else in my makeup routine (other than the concealer) this week so it had to be this concealer that broke me out.

I kept it, and used it underneath my eyes only. It corrects and covers my blueish dark circles nicely, and it doesn't look too cakey. If you set it with a powder it won't crease a ton. Anyways, I like it, but I don't like it because I feel very insecure with using a concealer that will break me out if I put it in the wrong place. I mean, I bought it because I wanted it to cover my pimples, not make them worse and more visible when I don't wear makeup.

I have acne-prone, oily/combination and sensitive skin so if you're skin is like mine and you want this to cover your blemishes, maybe think twice about buying this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by londonn21

This is one of my favorite concealers for under the eyes. It's brightening and a little goes a loooong way. It's great for blemishes too when used in moderation. One of the best drugstore concealers out there

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Seeing all the positive reviews from the 18+ crowd says enough... This concealer has barely any coverage. It's really just foundation in a tube. It truly would work best for someone who has minimal skin issues, minimal (minimal) dark circles. I have lighter acne scarring, and this does no justice to my under eye circles. It also has poor staying power even when set with a powder. If I was still 18, and had much more even/ youthful skin I could get by with this. I've taken great care of my skin but this concealer really would be best for my middle school cousins who have little to cover up/ are new to makeup. Props if it works for you. I would assume that this concealer wouldn't be that industrious for most women. For reference my HG is Lancome's Effacernes Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer. For those who want a more heavy duty concealer Maybellines Fit Me Concealer would not be your best bet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by lateralus3450

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy crap, did I underestimate this product! I was in need of an affordable concealer, one that would not fade or crease but also cover the purple under my eyes. I was so surprised at this product! I am in shade Sandy Beige (20) and the strong yellow undertones do an awesome job of concealing. The finish is just amazing, it looks like I have nothing on and the darkness under my eyes is quite diminished, I still have some darkness peaking through but even the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye can't completely cover my circles, they are that dark and unfortunatly, hereditary due to my mixed ancestry. I will probabaly re-purshace and I do use it in conjunction with the Fit Me Foundation and I really like the natural finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

Love this concealer as a HIGHLIGHTER. I use Nars radiant concealer in ginger, and was looking to purchase a second tube as a highlighter but was hesitant because although this is by far my favorite concealer, it is expensive.
So when I began researching and saw that a lot of people were saying this was dupe I was so excited! I purchased this in sand at my local drugstore, and I love it. I don't know if I'd ever use this as an actual concealer to conceal acne scars, active blemishes etc but as a highlighter it's excellent! I use it to highlight under my eyes (I do moisturize and prime-always important) down my nose, brow bone and Cupid's bow. I got this in sand which has more yellow undertones which is perfect for me.
BEWARE- this is more..thin and watery then Nars radiant creamy concealer and a tad more greasy feeling; I apply this where I want to highlight w/the wand, then I go in w/ a beauty blender and it's blends so beautifully :) Rubbing this in or using a brush could cause this to look uneven it streaky, so I'd either use a beauty blender, or pat this in w your finger.
This doesn't cake-once again I DO moisturize and prime under my eyes so that helps.
Anyways, if your looking for a cheap highlighter/concealer I'd def recommend this :) it was $7 and I'm prob going to pick up another tube.

EDIT: I Still love this for highlighting, but I took away a lippie because this accentuates my ugly under eye wrinkles-which I didn't know I even had till I used this LOL :( Anyways, I still use this as a highlighter, and it works well-but I try to avoid using this under my eye-usually on my nose, cupids bow, brow bone, forehead.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by immiaaxo

Love and hate relationship, i don't know if i'll buy it again. I loved this at first but realized it looks dry cakey and oxidizes some days and sometimes it looks just natural and fine, so please put & check your makeup in natural lighting otherwise this looks flawless. this is a great everyday concealer though, not the concealer to make you look "flawless"!!! i use my mac pro longwear for that, but since thats so expensive i use this on most days and hope for the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Sophiamu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

WOW! Huge contrast between the foundation in the same line. This is my go-to concealer, this concealer is great for blemishes and it can be used for under eyes as well but it can crease a little. The packaging looks okay, not the best however it's well worth the money.
I have an oily T zone and really dry upper lip and chin, I can use this product anywhere and it won't flake up or fade.
Love this

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was on sale for $8.49CAD, so I had to grab it, after reading so many positive reviews. I got the medium shade, even though I had wanted the shade neutralizer, which was what a beauty guru with a similar skin tone as mine had recommended. I dab it on the back of my hand and apply to blemishes, and after around 2 layers, they're barely noticeable! Maybelline is really awesome; I bought Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara and it was pretty fabulous too. I took one lippie off because this didn't work for my undereye area - it was too orange and the orange tone was so noticeable until I applied my Annabelle BB Cream over it. The same beauty guru raved that this was a great undereye concealer, but that was not the case for me. Anyway, check this out! You'll love it as much as I do! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by brandytodd12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is really a great product for a drugstore concealer. Actually I prefer over almost all of mine even my newest mac prolong wear concealer.
So why??? Because it's a great consistency! It is not to thick and not to thin very smooth. I must clarify I usually only use this as an under eye concealer and highlighter which it works wonders for! As I get older I luckily don't have much acne but I've tried it a couple times on a blemish here and there. It does cover but might not last all day as it's not really that thick for that? It's great for redness around my nose too. But best for the under eye making everything smooth and even colored.
As for the cons the color matching is odd. Not many choices and I'm pretty fair and their 2nd lightest shade was pretty dark and strong yellow toned(once again good for under eyes though.) I got the lightest shade and it's too pink!! I'm neutral /cool toned and I notice maybelline either going too yellow or too pink with things but oh well. It also might not last all day which I wish it did for work but still great for the price!($5-$7 or cheaper with a coupon!)