August 27, 2014 | 1614 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by sophieeanne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great drugstore concealer, it is extremely creamy with a thinner consistency so it isn't full coverage (its more medium coverage.) I wouldn't recommend using this under the eyes because it creases and it can sometimes make you look shiny if you don't set it with a powder.
Its great to use on spots and scaring because it is quite moisturizing and doesn't make you look flakey. In terms of how to apply it, the best way is to dot it directly to the area and pat it out with your ring finger for a softer look, (I tried using this with the tip of my beauty blender and it looked really cakey and discolored. Overall its a great product and I would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by bmacieje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A good concealer. I have combination skin. Oily in the T-zone (by a small amount) and a good balance on my cheeks. Dry on the forehead and chin. Anyways, this product does the job.

Pros:
- Easy to blend with fingertip
- Gives slight medium coverage (without foundation or primer)
- Stays on for a good portion of the day (around 7-8 hours)
- Oxidizes to match skin tone under the eyes
- Blends in so well on the dark circles.
- Concealers under the eyes does not rub off easily
- Affordable

Cons:
- If applied on the nose, the product will rub off
- If you have a dry nose, flakes will appear (if you only applied concealer)
- For the first 15 to 25 minutes the product appears shiney (especially under the eyes)
- Doesn't give full coverage
- Does rub off slightly after a few hours around the forehead, chin, and nose.

The shade I bought was 110, enough to brighten my eyes and cover my dark circles. However, applying this on a red spot or pimple anywhere else on my face the shade appears slightly darker to my porcelain skin even if blended well. I wore only the concealer on my face as I went out to run some errands, and it has done a fairly good job when I came home 4 hours later. A small touch up along the forehead to cover up some faded red spots was needed though.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by goshelbyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My Skin Type: Combination (oily in t-zone, only the occasional break-out)

My Shade in this Product: 15 Fair - too pink-toned than I would prefer, even for my cool tone skin. Also, it oxyidizes.

Packaging: Sleek appearance, but the applicator is not ideal because it can transfer bacteria from one's face to the product. Also, like most concealers, there is not much product in the tube (only .23 oz).

Price: $7 - a little much for the amount of product at the drugstore

Coverage/ Pigmentation: Medium - This is not a full coverage concealer, but I would not say it is light. I do not have bad undereye circles, just some blue tones when I do not get enough sleep and the occasional break out. It covers fine.

Blendibility: It blends well with one's fingers or a brush.

Longevity: Here is the problem. This product does not last for more than a couple hours. I am not too oily and this product just disappears and I always set it with a great powder. It also settles into creases very quickly.

Other Cons: It never quite sets. Sure, it is nice that it does not dry out my skin, especially under the eyes, but it always seems a little tacky. This product also clogs my pores horribly. I usually do not have acne, but after using this concealer I broke out and got blackheads.

Conclusion: No, thank you, ma'am. I truly do not understand the hype. It feels too greasy, does not last, is expensive for the amount of product, is not the right color, and causes breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by annap888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this as an under eye drugstore concealer. It's extremely creamy and very easy to blend out.

The only issue I have is that it creases on me during the day which is why it loses a lippie. Also make sure your under eye area is moisturized - if not, the concealer will look flakey!

Overall: amazing for the price if you can handle the creasing

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by sharon11501

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only place that I would recommend placing this product is under your eyes. If I place this product on my face to cover acne, it turns yellow/orange and cakes up (oddly enough it does not change color under my eyes). I've bought this product twice in a two year span hoping that the formula or something had changed because I constantly hear positive reviews on this; it has not changed. I do not recommend this.

BTW I have dry, acne prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been so surprised by this little concealer! I'll be the first to admit I am a huge drugstore makeup snob, but this concealer beats nearly all other concealers I've tried, drugstore or designer.

It's a fairly highly pigmented liquid concealer that comes in a square tube with a doe foot applicator. Packaging is quite nice and sleek, although there is no denying that it's cheap and the border rubs off the tube pretty easily. As for colour selection, it's not the best by any means, but I'm lucky that 15/fair suits me just fine.

Anyway, onto performance: this concealer really is fantastic as it's incredibly easy to blend, is quite pigmented, gives a medium coverage, it great either under or over foundation, lasts me all day without a touch-up and doesn't slide or flake, and is great under eyes as well as it doesn't settle into fine lines. It's great value for money as it's fairly inexpensive to begin with, but a little goes a long way and one tube will actually last me months.

I don't know if I can quite call this concealer HG, but I can't deny that it is fantastic and has continued to best each subsequent concealer I've tried. I will continue to re-purchase until I find that elusive HG concealer. Definitely worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let me first say I purchased this purely as a highlighter when both L'Oreal Lumi highlighter ($13) and YSL Eclat ($44) both failed me big-time. Anywhoo, onward...

I got this in 10 Light which I believe is the lightest shade, and it turned out to work as a great highlighter for my NC25-30 skin. Because it's a concealer and not a "glowy" type product it works best under and not over foundation. It went on really smooth and blends seamlessly under foundation. Considering how long it will last the price tag of $8 bucks is def a good deal. This is just as good if not better than department store concealers for sure and I highly recommend it for both highlighting and coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by funfunfun123

This is a great drugstore concealer. I comes in a great selection of colours, so it can cater for a range of people, and is affordable. It has a great creamy consistency, but I find it still can settle into the fine lines beneath my eyes (which all concealers I've tried have done).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by topbeautyxo

I'm probably going to be the only one who has a sort of negative comment to this. First of all , I really love the formula , its creamy and doesn't look cakey at all. The only thing is that this oxides ( not sure if i just got a bad one) and doesn't cover my under eye circle . It makes them look gray but bright at the same time :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by bribri1531

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best concealer ever! (For the price too) I have gone through about 5 tubes of this stuff! It works wonders, a great dupe for the nars creamy concealer, and a whole lot cheaper. I definitely recommend this concealer!