Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this concealer! I've been using it exclusively for the last 2 years. I have no plans on switching or even trying a new concealer. Being drugstore, it's inexpensive. Every morning, I put it on the spots that need more coverage. It lasts throughout the day.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a pretty good concealer and I've definitely recommended it to my friends and family more than any other concealer. It's full coverage and can make a great highlight. That being said, this concealer does crease under my eyes regardless of whether I set it with powder or not. Maybe it was just the powder I used, that's a big possibility. Either way, Maybelline has a long line of great concealers and so even though this didn't work for me, I can probably name several of their concealers off the top of my head that don't crease underneath my eyes. Oh and I would still buy this again :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Daily use for me! Please go out and buy this, it is an amazing option from the drugstore, and a dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer!

I bought the shade Fair 15: A gorgeous pale concealer (no yellow tint!) for the fairest skin color with light- to medium-coverage. + Because of the light coverage it's not cakey and doesn't settle into fine lines - I have to layer this with a second concealer when I need more coverage

I have repurchased this concealer a few times and I do have it on my vanity. I do think that Maybelline has some great concealers. I think that this product has great color selection. It does not last as long as the Maybelline master conceal concealer but I think is worth trying in a pinch . It goes on nice and is good to cover underneath the eyes and conceal some blemishes if you get the right color. I do like the packaging and price of the product you get a good amount and it does last but not as long as the Maybelline mast conceal concealer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product definitely was a pleasant surprise to me! I have reappearing problems with puffy eyes as well as dark circles, and I've failed to find a product that doesn't accentuate the fine lines that appear under my eyes because of the puffiness. This, as cheap as it is, does! I got it in 15 fair, and it makes me look healthier and perkier, and it stays that way for a surprisingly long time too. For hygenic reasons I don't use this to cover acne, but judging by how well it stays put I'd say it'd probably do a good job covering that up as well. It should be said that it isn't a full cover concealer though. Still, a budget must have!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to hate this concealer because it creased under my eyes and looked splotchy over my acne scars. Three years later, my makeup skills improved with the use of tools and better shade matching. Don't buy this in a too light shade unless you intend on highlighting. I found it better to use a shade that is a little dark than what you'd normally pick especially for concealing dark circles, scars, and acne. Normally the shade Light works on me, but I felt it was too light on my skin tone so I picked Sand, which is the next shade. I would like to point out Fit Me should be used alone if you have minimal dark circles because the formula is lightweight, but buildable. If you have dark circles like me that are difficult to conceal, use a corrector. I use Bobbi Brown corrector in Light to Medium Bisque (or any peach/ salmon corrector) with a small stipple brush to blend over my purple hued dark circles and neutralizes the color. Then I use the Fit Me concealer in Sand to cover the salmon color of the corrector and blend it with a damp Real Technique sponge (damp Beauty Blender or even a damp makeup sponge wedge). This creates a more natural finish compared to using your fingers. Finally I like to dust a little amount of translucent loose powder under my eyes to keep it from creasing and sliding. For scars and acne, you can layer Fit Me alone or use it in conjunction with a green corrector if the redness is that obvious.

Pros:
- 5-7 USD and available in most drugstores
- doe foot applicator makes it novice friendly and easy to work with (fingers or sponge)
- light to medium coverage that is buildable
- lightweight formula
- good to travel with (can be thrown in your handbag or backpack, but not in your car because it'll melt and make a mess)
- not greasy or oily (can work well for oily nd combination skins. Not sure about people with dry skin as creamy concealers would suit them better)

Cons:
- can crease
- not full coverage (try Make Up For Ever, Tarte Creaseless, LA Girl Pro, or Hard Candy Glamoflauge)

Final Verdict: If you're on a tight budget, but really love the Nars Creamy Concealer or Urban Decay Naked Concealer - then use this as a fallback. Honestly it's not an exact dupe because it's lighter than both of those formulas, but this concealer doesn't break bank. Definitely would repurchase this because I reach for it more for my daily makeup routine than my other expensive concealers, which I save for events and photography.

This product is my HG concealer! And it is so rare for me to repurchase products and if i did, I must love them A LOT. I repurchased it 3 times now and I was willing to drive to another city to get it because I thought it was sold out in mine. Covers up any redness and pimples, blends super easily. Now the longetivity isn't brilliant but if you set it with a good powder it should be fine. Again, I love this and would recommend it to anyone.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this concealer it blends over the skin beautifully. I use it to cover my under eye circles and it does a great job at that it does slightly crease but every concealer does to me. I wish it didnt oxidise on me after a couple of hours but i now have to put a lighter powder under my eyes for that

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is my favorite youtubers holy grail concealer and she has dry skin but i have oily skin so i toke a chance that i was willing to take so i went to go buy it, it is a very sheer concealer but it blends very well with your fingers but it only has 4 shades so i can only wear it in the summer i wish they put more shades i dont recomed it if you have bad under eye circles like me but if you what a sheer light weight concealer go out and buy this because you will love it. A downfall with the packaging is when to go and close it some concealer spills out.