Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 2/27/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall I think this product's ability to cover blemishes, dark circles etc... is great! I purchased the 2nd lightest shade, and tested it out over 1 and 1/2 months straight to cover my dark circles. Mind you, my dark circles aren't atrocious; so I don't really need a high coverage concealer. My only problem I had was when I applied this concealer to my under eye area about 20-30 mins later it turned completely ORANGE!!! I had so many odd stares from people and so many people saying under my eyes was orange! To apply I sometimes used a wet beauty blender, my fingers, or a foundation brush. Either way it always turned orange. It's not like I applied copious amounts, I just put 1-2 dots under my eyes and blended. I'm not entirely sure if this concealer's undertones were too orange for my skin or I got a shade too dark. But ability wise, I found that this concealer didn't crease under my eyes at all which is a big plus! I've tried this concealer to cover blemishes, but I wouldn't recommend this specific concealer for covering blemishes only because it's too creamy/liquids. I think a concealer with a drier consistency would adhere to the blemish much better! I think a stick concealer such as "Revlon photo ready stick concealer" would be perfect because it's not too drying but not too creamy. But if you're going to use this Fit Me Concealer on pimples, I recommend applying some to the back of your hand first then putting it on the pimple so you don't transmit any bacteria from the pimple; back into the tube! I really hoped this review helped some of you. I definitely would recommend this concealer.

So I dont have terrible dark circles or anything but I really like this concealer. I bought this in a lighter shade for my NC40 skin (I bought 20 Sand Sable) for highlighting my under eye area to "wake" me up. lets just say it does exactly that! Beautiful concealer for under eyes, consistency is very watery and blends like a dream (Probably the reason it is hyped). I think you do need to set it with a powder to make it last more as it dries natural and not matte. I love it for my undereyes for highlighting and concealing a bit and this lasts really well under the eyes if set well. Yes I would repurchase, and yes I would recommend it.
P.S Now that I swatched it on my hand and stared at it, there are small light reflecting shimmers in it (you cant see the shimmer once you are more than a few cm away.) so I think this is a brightening concealer! also the shade I got is quite yellow in case anyone cares (:

on 2/27/2015 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The only concealer that will stay put on my blemishes! Doesn't work as well under my eyes though. Will definitely repurchase!

on 2/25/2015 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I bought this because it was supposed to be a dupe for my favorite NARS creamy radiant concealer, which I use mainly to conceal blemishes. When I first tried it I was very disappointed – it was a very thin consistency and gave barely any coverage- not at all like the NARS concealer. I was ready to return it but then I tried it one more time and let it sit for about five minutes or so before I lightly patted it in. That made all the difference- omg- it seemed to have thickened up and covered so well! I guess it just needs time to set. I got the fair which is a great color match for me (NARS SG in Mont blanc/CRC in vanilla).I am so happy with it!

on 2/24/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my go-to for undereye circles. I would not use it to conceal raised spots, but it covers my circles very well.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

works amazingggg, especially with the yellow warm tone for 20 sand sable. I tend to go towards this more than my makep forever concealer

on 2/22/2015 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've had this concealor for about a year now and i've never seen anything like this! It lasts all day and has some really nice shades. Usually when I try finding my shade at the drugstore the colors are either too light or too dark. Blend ability and lasting power are two big pros! Only con is that it creases under the eyes

on 2/22/2015 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I ordered this in the shade Café 30 from feelunique. I was really surprised because the color is SO much darker than I thought it would be. I'm an NC30 on MAC so I won't be able to use this concealer, it's way too dark for my skintone. After having researched the shade café 30 on youtube, it looked so much lighter on people who applied it so i'm really surprised it's so dark. Something feels off, it seems like there are two versions of the café 30. Has anyone had similar experience?

on 2/21/2015 10:10:00 PM

I have this in 015 Fair (which is more pink toned and a bit lighter than 010 Light). It's a pretty good match for me, but not quite light enough to be brightening when I need this.
This is quite a light and liquidy texture that blends well, and I like the doe foot applicator. It's a reasonably light coverage and blends well, but sometimes it doesn't provide enough coverage for what I want.
It's a solid enough concealer for the price, so I'll probably buy it again, but I am still on the hunt for something better.

I bought this concealer in medium and regretted it as soon as it hit my face. The color is too yellow based and dark for me. And the coverage is very light and doesn't even come close to covering my dark circles but is pretty good with redness around the nose and such. I would try it again in a lighter color but i;m still looking for something different for under the eyes...