Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 6/21/2015 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an ok concealer. It works alright if you don't have much to hide. I was trying to cover a red acne scar and had to keep on applying it to cover the redness somewhat and within a few hours had to reapply. I don't like the applicator not very sanitary I prefer the once that come in a tube like packaging.

I heard this was a good, cheap concealer that even worked for kinda fair skin, but this is really not made for someone like me... Firstly, the lightest shade 10 is darker than 15!! So, I picked up the 15 and tried it. It looked a tiny bit too dark for me, but so much that I couldnt use it. You know, blending is your friend. After maybe 10 minutes though, I had brown patches around my eyes and spots! So it oxidizes like crazy. Also, it didnt feel right on my skin. My skin felt a bit of a tingle and tightness, so probably not good for sensitive skin like mine. May be good for someone just starting out, with less sensitive skin and a bit darker skintone.

on 6/21/2015 10:58:00 AM

One of my top 5 concealers. Price is just brilliant. I use 2 colours,one to actually conceal and one as a contour/bronzer around my forehead. Covers well and lasts well.

on 6/21/2015 6:18:00 AM

nice consistency and colour especially for under eyes however it doesn't work well for my skin!

on 6/19/2015 6:41:00 AM

Love this concealer! I have tried so many high end brands but always come back to this. perfect lightweight consistency with great coverage.

I was excited to try this, because I told it would be a cheaper alternative to my NARS Radiant Concealer.

And maybe it is, but until Maybelline puts out a wider array of colors so that I can actually buy one, I have to give this thumbs down.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a great concealer and inexpensive as well! I loved the thick texture which offered great coverage without being cakey or settling into creases. I have very dark circles and hereditary bags, but this covers it well! Just make sure you set it with some translucent powder so it doesn't move around or look oily! Love this stuff.

on 6/16/2015 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had high hopes for this concealer. I already have an HG concealer for spots/discoloration, which is Makeupforever's Full Cover, which I've been using for years. But I have no concealer for under the eye, around the nose, under eyebrow. I don't have huge dark circles or anything, but I just wanted a sheerer one that I could spread more easily around the face. This one, unfortunately, settles into every crack. I didn't even know my face had cracks! At first I thought it was because my face was dry, but then I put on my HG concealer over a broad area recently - no looking cakey or settling into lines. Anyway, this concealer can make me look a little ill when I use too much of it, even around my eyes, so I can only use it sparingly. Will look for something else.

on 6/16/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I picked up the Fit Me Concealer after hearing all the rave reviews. After using it a few months I can say that this is a nice lightweight concealer that is reasonably priced. The consistency is very smooth and the fairest shade is a good match for me. I'm not sure it my holy grail of concealers, but I like much better than other concealer favorites like Laura Mercier & Bobbi Brown. I would definately buy again.

on 6/16/2015 12:18:00 PM

I do like this concealer - it covers acne/pimples really well, but I found that it turned orange quickly and no longer matched my skin tone, even when using the lightest shade. It's a shame because this is a nice product - it goes on smoothly and doesn't turn cakey around pimples. However I can't use it under my eyes... it looks hideous and sinks into all my lines!

I wish they would make some more shades for this. I also don't really like the packaging, which makes it easy for bacteria and germs to spread across the face. I would prefer it to be in a tube or pot. I've re-purchased this a few times and would buy it again in the future but I'd love them to make a few alterations to shades and the packaging.