August 1, 2014 | 1869 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Tokamohamed

My all time favorite , perfect color & pigmentation ,, perfect for everyday use

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by hopetabur

I absolutely love this concealer! I've tried many other drugstore concealers but this one has to be by far my favourite. It blends so nicely and has the PERFECT match for my skin. It's also very affordable. I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by racheldee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried many concealers. All I know is, I bought this one and the creamy liquid-y texture is much better than stick-form stuff. It covers dark spots well, but when I use it under my eyes it cakes, so I just use regular foundation to cover up under-eye bags.
Hm.. I guess I would buy again instead of trying something else if it was on sale! I have a feeling there is a concealer out there that doesn't wipe off and lasts longer.......
The colour (115) certainly matches me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by dearrachel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another rave review of the Maybelline Fit Me concealer! I'll admit, I had pretty low expectations when I bought this product. I had seen it recommended on YouTube and it was cheap so I thought, what the hell? I'm always on the hunt for a better under-eye concealer (especially since my beloved Bobbi Brown corrector has been failing me lately). I was surprised to fall in love with this little guy. It has deceivingly good coverage for being very blend-able and thin, it doesn't crease (though I do set it with a loose powder), and it doesn't fade or oxidize throughout the day. I'm very fair so I use the lightest color, and it's a perfect match - I can even use it on blemishes and it blends perfectly into my foundation. It also has a slight brightening effect (though that would be much stronger on darker skin tones). I also really enjoy the packaging of this product versus other Maybelline/drugstore products that have really cheap or cheesy packaging - the clean, simple tube makes it easy to store and cute to look at. I've already repurchased twice, and I will continue to do so!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by outtasteam2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried many concealers on the market and this is by far my favorite. The applicator is a sponge type but I dab a little on my fingertip and apply that way. It has a great amount of coverage and is true to color. Plus it is affordable at under 6 dollars. I am still on the same tube now for 4 months. This definitely fits the bill.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by peacebeautylove

I think the whole Fit Me collection is really great as it has a great range of shades for different skin tones. I love this concealer as the shade matches great with my skin colour and it's not thick and it's very easy to blend. I must admit the applicator isn't very hygienic, but it doesn't bother me as I just make sure that my hands are clean before i apply it. It is a little pricey for a drug store concealer but it is worthwhile and lasts for a while. It offers good coverage and does an average job at covering blemishes and pimples but is better for covering dark circles. It sometimes creases just a little little bit under the eye but I just correct this by gently sweeping my finger across the area. I need to buy this again as my current concealer kind of sucks and I miss using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by caitie96

This is perfect for under eye circles, and I love that it isn't too thick and easy to blend. Not a huge fan of the unhygienic applicator though, and this doesn't do a very good job on other blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer is very good for that daily make up. It offers light to medium coverage, bleding with your skin is very easy.
I use mostly for my under eyes area, where i think it works best. It works for covering red spots or blemishes, but the best result is for the eyes area.
On me, it creases a little... It's not that much, just a little bit, i can easily fix it pressing gently the area with my finger where the concealer is.
I use the real techniques pointed foundation brush to get the best of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by HSMakeup

20 sand is the perfect colour for me it blends completely in! Good coverage. It doesn't last very long for the price before it rubs out- I have already had to repurchase but worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Jessica386

These product those give you good coverage