April 16, 2014 | 1985 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by emmarado

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you have oily skin I would not recommend this product. It already has a dewy finish, so on my oily skin it looks super shiny. Even when I touch up with setting powder, I still look very greasy.
I don't like the packaging either. It's very liquidy, so without a pump a lot of the foundation spills all over and gets wasted.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by bubbleberry5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the foundation. It does not become patchy as the day goes on. I do get a tad shiny but nothing out of the ordinary for me. I always wear this with MAC Prep & Prime foundation primer. The glides on pretty smooth. The coverage is a builable medium.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by RebDesnoyers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This foundation gives out a really natural, dewy finish that I really enjoy for everyday use. The formula is a little hard to blend on my skin. I picked up the shade 110 Porcelain, witch is still a little to dark for my really, really light skin tone. I wish Maybelline would come out with lighter shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1599

So my friend bought this and it was too dark for her so she gave it to me. It's the only foundation I have so I obviously use it. A small amount goes a long way and I find it looks really good when you blend it in with your fingers mad then run a makeup sponge over your entire face. I have dry to combination skin and find that it looks fine. My friend who gave it to me has very oily skin and it looked kind of shiny on her. Also, I wear the lightest shade and I'm not super pale. So if you are very very fair the color selections aren't great.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by maddi0203

I don't really like this foundation at all. It's extremely runny and is quite hard to blend into the skin. It made me look extremely blotchy within an hour after applying, even set with powder. It also made me break out heaps! Won't be repurchasing anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by indigoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Several months ago, I was looking for a good liquid foundation and I saw this one (Maybelline Fit Me) and purchased it. I really liked the natural, dewy finish. However, I picked it up in a shade a little too tan for my skin, even if I had gotten naturally sun-tanned (but usually I burn more than tan, because I'm European and very light-skinned!). Due to the wrong shade, it sat in my makeup drawer, barely touched. A couple weeks ago, I was at Wal-Mart and I was looking in the cosmetics aisle. I saw the Fit Me foundation and picked up a better shade that, in fact, does FIT ME :) I got it for about 6 US dollars, which, to me, is a great price (since I barely wear foundation anyway)! The packaging is very simple and looks good, but the only issue I have is that, where I live, it doesn't have a pump. Because the foundation is pretty runny, it can be a mess if you're not careful and product goes to waste. As I've said earlier, I really do like the natural, dewy finish it gives to my skin. I'm not very interested in matte foundations, simply because it's just not a look I'd go for. But if you're not looking for a dewy look, or if your skin is really oily, then I wouldn't recommend this to you. I find that this blends into your skin very nicely with a foundation brush, but sometimes I just use my fingers (fingers are free!). I wouldn't say it lasts very long on it's own, but I have yet to try it with a primer underneath. Overall, I'm really diggin' this foundation :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Baxter007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This foundation is light, blends amazingly to the skin, and covers what needs to be covered. I don't have severe acne, maybe one or two blemishes here and there but I do have minor hyper pigmentation in some areas. This helps with it. I apply it with a wet sponge and set it with powder. After this I spray my elf setting spray (3 bucks amazzzingg) and I'm great ready to go! It stays and I've gotten tons of compliments and comments saying it looks like I'm not wearing anything... I would definitely recommend. Oh and I have dry skin .

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by londonn21

I had heard good things about this and I was in the market for a new foundation. This was not the one I should have chosen. The packaging is fine, no complaints there. The product itself is sooo runny. It doesn't blend well and I always end up buffing my face with a brush so much that it looks like I have too much on when I barely put any on. There's a wide color range. I would recommend this if you have normal skin. The concealer is great for under the eyes; it's very brightening but I wouldn't use it for blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by makeupmaryxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'll be totally honest. This product is not for everyone. If you have oily/combination skin, steer clear. I'm normal (kinda dry in the winter), and I love this stuff. 220 is a perfect match for me. It goes on beautifully whether I stipple (when I'm building- because it's super buildable) or just rubbing it all over for a quick fix, always gets the job done right. It's affordable. The bottle is really sleek and you can hear that it's quite runny, so safe to say to pour it out with caution haha. I actually really like the packaging! I will admit that it does leave you with a dewy finish, but I'm totally okay with that, it actually high lights my cheekbones (is that weird??) anyway, I pretty much always set this with Fit Me powder and it ends up looking comparable to like a MAC foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Kirenxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is average at best. The shade selection is nice but it is SO runny. Literally pours out like oil and it makes me look super greasy. Dislike! The reason I said its average is it is OK during winter months where my skin is dry and I use powder over it. Other than that this foundation is a liquidy mess.