Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 3/27/2015 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

As far as drugstore foundations, this one is actually quite good and a decent very reasonably priced dupe for Make Up Forever's HD. Even the colors are almost the same, I wear 115 in both :-) For those that find it "orange" or it "oxidizes" you are wearing the wrong color, stay away from the ones ending with a "5", they are the pink (cool) toned shades ;-)
I have only 2 complaints with this foundation. The first is that is has no pump, but I can live with that as I usually transfer to another container. The second is the chemical Octinoxate sunscreen. Unfortunately I can't wear this every day as any chemical sunscreen is too irritating for my sensitive skin. Even if I was not sensitive to chemical sunscreens I would mark off one lippy as Octinoxate is not a broad spectrum sunscreen. It is a total waste of formula to even put Octinoxate in this foundation as you'll still need another sunscreen to fully protect you from UVA rays as well as the UVB rays this foundation provides. If you are not sensitive to chemical sunscreens you will be fine with this formula if you have normal to dry-ish skin, just remember to put another broad spectrum sunscreen under it as you can't rely on Octinoxate to protect you from the damaging and aging sun.
My skin is quite dry and I don't find this dewy at all, but those with less dry skin might, and those that are oily skinned should try the new pore-less formula, this will be too shiny for you. This is a nice light to medium coverage foundation that is easy to apply with sponge, beauty blender or fingers.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow, this is the worst foundation I've ever used in my life. It's so bad, I actually laughed. 'm using my 5 minutes of "me time" to write this review, so hopefully I can save someone out there some time, trouble, and depending where you buy makeup, some money! Here's the deal: I'm an NC15, normal to dry skin. I prefer a little dewiness as opposed to a matte finish. I put this on with a couple of different brushes, a dense flat top brush that gives a heavier coverage and a Sonia Kashuk skunk bronzer brush that gives a lighter coverage. Both times the coverage was zero. And I was super shiny and sticky. It was literally like dipping my brush in some type oil and spreading it on my face. No coverage, pure shine. Somehow, my face looked more red. It was just a very weird foundation. I returned it and the powder (without even bothering with it) ASAP. So, I wouldn't even waste the time on this unless you have perfect skin and just want a glow. Even then, buy with caution. In other words, not at Walmart so you can return it if you want. It's only $5-6 but that money would be better spent on lunch.

on 3/26/2015 9:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this foundation, actually. I have it in the shade 115 which is almost a perfect match for me and i'm an NC15-NC20. After a few hours it can look a bit orange but i just powder and then you don't really notice it. It has such a nice dewy finish and look really natural, skin like. In my opinion it has light to medium coverage. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and theres no clinging to dry patches at all!
And the ones from the uk has a pump which i looove. I don't think i would like this foundation as much as i do if it didn't had a pump? I just feel like you're wasting a lot of product.
All in all, an amazing everyday foundation which can with no doubt compare to high end foundations. Great job, Maybelline!

Pros:
Wide color selection
Nice dewy, glowy finish
Skin is smooth and theres no caking
Covers really well, but is natural looking
Affordable

Cons:
Looks a bit orange after a couple of hours
Skin can look a bit oily (use powder!)

on 3/25/2015 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this and I'm one of the few that prefers no pump. This looks excellent on my skin and the color match is superb.

on 3/25/2015 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I loooove this foundation!! I usually buy high end foundation but I go through it wayy too fast so I wanted to find a cheaper one that I could buy every couple months. This foundation matches my skin tone PERFECTLY (120 in the winter, 220 in the summer). It has great coverage. What I love MOST about it is the dewy glow you get from it. But I have dry/normal skin so if you have oily skin I do NOT recommend this foundation because it will probably make you breakout. Great foundation. I swear by it.

HOWEVER. I recently bought their MATTE/PORELESS version of this foundation (because the store had no more dewy ones left in my tone) and I was NOT pleased. Made me look cakey and dead. So I think if you had oily skin, maybe go for it but their dewy formula is MUCH better.

I'm very optimistic when it comes to this product. It's build-able. It covers a lot of redness and discoloration. I don't have crazy acne, it works for me. It lasts all day with the occasional touch up. It's my favorite.

on 3/20/2015 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ugh - I'm in my mid-40s, and this product made me break out. Crazy. Can't imagine what it would have done to me when I was a teenager. Used it for a week, didn't even bother returning it -- just threw it in the trash. I'm a total believer that drugstore makeup can be good, but this sure wasn't. Color trended darker on my skin after about 3 hours. Blended like a dream, though. I am always on the hunt for something less expensive than the foundations that I usually buy, and keep an open mind...but did terrible things to my skin and frankly, just made me mad.

This foundation IMO sucks. The shade that I got to match my skin really did match perfectly. However.... It did not "erase pores and mattify" like it said it would. I found even with moisturizer and primer, it made my forehead and nose gleam. Blech. And I HATE how it despensed out. It seems so damn runny that the stuff pours out like water. The price wasn't too bad, way cheaper than the smashbox and Mac foundations I was originally going to try out from Spehora. I wouldn't repurchase. I don't think I will even finish the bottle.

on 3/15/2015 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was looking for a foundation and i just picked up this one because it was affordable and I liked the simple packaging. I got it in the shade 105. It's very liquid and if I apply it with my fingers like I usually do, it leaves streaks on my face, so I use a sponge (beuaty blender-like). It has light coverage, so I need to put concealer afterwards, but it has a nice sheer dewy finish. I do need to apply powder so that it stays on.

on 3/9/2015 3:55:00 PM

i was so excited to try this product but with my oily skin it just melted off my face within a few hours, leaving all my makeup patchy and shiny, as well as making my cheeks look really red for some reason?
The coverage was pretty good, and it was defintiely really easy to apply and blend with a makeup brush, packaging is sleek and in a glass bottle. Only problem is there is no pump although ive heard that newer editions do so i'm not sure.
If I use just a tiny bit and buff it in really well it can sit really nicely for a few hours, but would definitely reccomend it for drier skin types.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl