April 17, 2014 | 1783 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a fan of this mascara. It stays in place all day with hardly any flaking and no running, although I do only wear mascara on my top lashes. The formula paired with the brush makes for minimal clumping during application. I've personally found that I never need more than 2 coats.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by ils13

I quickly bought this mascara while on holiday, chose it because my lashes naturally grow towards each other, with the tips always crossing each other. Most mascaras I tried always failed to really separate my lashes, I even gave up and decided I had to settle with my lashes sticking together at the tips. But this one... WOW! It really "combs" my lashes, the brush is really good and neat, the product apllies very smoothly! I also like the material of the brush: the silicon material feels clean and doesn't get messy. My lashes look cleaner than ever! It's true that it's a rather "light" formula, so don't expect a volumizing effect, but personally I don't like volumizing mascara anyway because it makes all my lashes stick together and gets really messy.

Two little downsides: it's hard to remove, with some makeup removers it just smudges but other removers have no problem with it, so you might need to buy a new make-up remover. Also it smudges a little bit by the evening, but it's you hardly see it and I honestly never had a mascara that doesn't smudge at all. All in all, the lasting power is very good, even when I cry or when it rains or so.

So if you're looking for a not too expensive, light and 'clean' mascara for everyday use and you don't care too much about volume, this is DEFINITELY the one!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by londonlady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been trying to find a mascara that does smudge for many years now. I have very greasy eyes,so greasy that even waterproof formulas have failed. I purchased this mascara after hearing many good reviews on youtube that it does'nt smudge and give panda eyes! I have finally found it and it is great! It coats my lashes beautifully giving a nice natural look. It is buildable but don't leave it too long between coats as it will clump! I would be lost without this mascara now. No more having to check in the mirror for panda eyes. I can just apply and go. I think its about time these make-up manufactures need to look into formulas that are not only waterproof but oilproof aswell. Anyone else agree?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by samgv

*5/5 if you're going for a natural look, or simply if you need a mascara to give beautiful separation to your lashes when paired with another that doesn't!

I love the color of the packaging, just like I love the colors of all the Volum' Express mascaras. It's and orangy red tube with aqua letters. The name literally means that it separates each and every one of your lashes. I highly recommend this if you're starting out with makeup and need a mascara that will make you look flirty and pretty but keeping it young and simple. This mascara separate your lashes beautifully and gives decent length. Actually my sister fell in love with it when I told her to buy it and try it. My sister has short and thin lashes, and with this mascara, it was the first time that we both got compliments! The applicator is really weird, it's made of plastic, is really flexible(which I don't know why it's so important), and has A LOT of bristles to separate every single one of your lashes. The applicator is really chubby with I think is nice. I use this mascara with every mascara I use, because I've never tried a mascara with such a great separation result! Will definitely repurchase:D
GOOD JOB MAYBELLINE!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by LyricNicole1125

This is my absolute favorite mascara. I used the Satin Black Waterproof one. I've been using it for about a year now, and it never lets me down. I found that it work best if you put a lengthening or thickening mascara on first. The non-waterproof one doesn't hold a curl that well, but the waterproof one holds it ALL day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kb7238

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I swear by this mascara. My eyelashes are a pretty decent length, but they are blond at the tips and do not hold curls very well. When I use this mascara they looks 1,000 times different (in a good way)! They are much longer, thicker and darker and is one of the only mascaras that hold a curl for a good amount of time. I highly suggest this to anyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by mirandahoang97

It gives really nice and long lashes feeling. The down side to it is that it has clumps and it just feel so heavy. I hated that feeling. However, you can use it for dances or night event because it makes so lashes really long and it defines it well. I just won't recommend it for those who likes natural lash.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by fionakm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is perfect. Mylashes are blonde and it is perfect {get the black}. I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Mkdancer10

Bought it today. Says no clumps but it gives me spidery lashes which i dont like. If u like clumpy almost false lashes u will like it but its not my favorite..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Penny7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite drugstore mascara. The length and volume it gives is absolutely incredible. Its very buildable, and can be made to look very natural or very dramatic. It makes my eyelashes super long and super volumized with little clumping. It doesn't smudge on me, but it does sometimes flake just a tiny bit after I've had it on for a long time, but not enough for me to be concerned about. I would compare it to the Benefit They're Real mascara, but it gives more length and a bit more volume, and its a fraction of the cost. Definitely repurchasing. I highly recommend this.