Revlon ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 4/12/2014 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Amazing coverage able to build up amazing staying power doesn't feel greasy/oily doesn't break me out bummed that it doesn't have a pump but its definitely a great product

on 3/13/2014 1:07:00 PM

great coverage. feels heavy on some days, not sure why it fluctuates... but its probably the worst to remove off your face! took me multiple scrubs with cleansers even with wipes there's still residue after you're finished washing it off. but overall it's great, a little goes a long way! medium to full coverage. and really lasts all day. I pair it with my urban decay all nighter spray so it really stays put, not a single smudge

on 2/22/2014 7:16:00 PM

Not the worst foundation but not the best IMO. If you're acne prone, i would stay away. I used this foundation for about a month and realized it was breaking me out. The coverage is great but no matter how I applied it it looked hellaaaaa cakey. The lasting power was alright but it didn't really hold up to my oily skin even with primer, powder and spray. I got the oily/combo formula, too. While I'm sure this works wonders for some, I just couldn't continue using it because of my skin. I've switched to Estée Lauder double wear and I won't be turning back.

on 2/12/2014 2:08:00 PM

My favorite foundation, I can't believe it's discontinued. It stays all freaking day, and I have an oily T-zone. I use elf primer, rimmel stay matte powder, and elf setting spray.it lasts ALL. DAY.

on 12/31/2013 10:07:00 PM

My favorite foundation, hands down. Better than Estee Lauder DoubleWear (okay but more expensive), Kat Von D Lock-It (ashy on me), and everything else I've tried. I like full coverage, but this isn't cakey or too thick. I apply with a stippling brush and it lasts all day. love it and the price is great! Also, it doesn't break me out.

on 12/30/2013 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This foundation is VERY difficult to remove with water and cleanser! I think people may need wipes to remove this liquid! Beware! This liquid literaly stays on!

on 12/28/2013 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite foundations of all time. I have tried foundation after foundation after foundation and I always end up coming back to this.

It sets after you put it on and it will literally not move until you take it off. I live in Florida and work at Disney World, and this foundation stays on through hours of working outdoors and sweating constantly.

The smell is a bit weird but it goes away after you put it on so I wouldn't worry about it too much. I do use the oily skin formula as I do have oily skin and am prone to breakouts.

Love, love, love this foundation. My only complaint is the packaging, which tends to get extremely messy and the lid breaks quite often as well.

on 12/26/2013 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is not my favourite foundation ever, though it does have it's props. The color range is amazing and I have just the right one. It is truly a Colorstay and the foundation stays on for a long, long time. The downside is that when I applied it with my brush, it came on cakey on my dry patches. I had to mix in some moisturizer to fix it up a little. The lack of a pump is inconvenient as well. Overall, it's an alright product, just maybe not the best

on 12/25/2013 11:47:00 PM

I just bought this about 2 weeks ago (the dry/to normal skin kind) & I can already tell that it's improving my skin. I have really bad dry skin around the corners of my eyes & this foundation makes my flaws look flawless.

on 12/15/2013 11:05:00 AM

BEST FOUNDATION. This is by far the greatest foundation I've ever got my hands on. Color selection is absolutely great. The best way to apply without looking cakey is with your fingers. Once applied it gives a flawless airbrushed look in my opinion. Once applied I lightly dust dream mousse matte powder to set the foundation. It's most certainly worth the price. Buy buy buy!