E.L.F. Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray

3.7

Water (Aqua), AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Green Tea (Camelia Sinensis) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Tocophryl Acetate (Ve) Retinyl Acytate (Va), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

on 4/23/2014 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've tried a lot of setting sprays from Mac & Urban Decay to NYX and they're all pretty similar on my opinion. I don't think that this makes my makeup last longer but it does make my powder foundation look more natural. It's a very fine mist with no smell. Also this hasn't made me break out like the urban decay all nighter did. I would definitely buy this again especially because it's so much less expensive than most other makeup setting sprays.

on 4/17/2014 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've always had issues with getting my cheek products to actually stay on my face for more than 2 hours... I tried this once and from 6pm to 4am the next morning, ALL my bronzer, blush and highlighter was in place and still gorgeous!! That's 10 hours of perfectly contoured cheekbones.

As for my foundation, it had worn off a fair bit but I still had decent coverage and the texture of my usually dry/bumpyish skin was better than normal and felt pretty comfortable.

For $3 this stuff is amazing and would buy again any day.

on 4/3/2014 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Good product, not the best. Ben Nye Final Seal is the best!!!!

At 3 dollars, pretty good value.

Packaging is ok, no frills.

Yes, this did set my make-up, but by mid day, I noticed the area around my mouth and nose began to peel like crazy!!! I figured it was either the E.L.F. setting spray or the primer (I purchased both at the same time). So, I first cut out the spray and since then my face is no longer peeling.

Not sure what the problem was but I guess I can't use this product. But I do highly recommend the E.L.F. Primer.

on 3/17/2014 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I can honestly say that this did set my make up and gave me that non-powdery "dewey" look. For 3 dollars it was an amazing deal; too good to pass up. For extra staying power i used Elf's HD powder over my foundation and under the spray. The only con that i might have with this product is the strong odd smell. Overall this product is great and i would totally recommend to anyone of any skin type. (:

on 3/17/2014 10:57:00 AM

I did a side by side comparison with UD on my face. One side has UD setting spray and the other had this one. UD dried faster, and it felt smooth and soft on my screen after drying. After a few hours UD made my makeup last longer on my right side of my face. On the left side I had this spray on. It only made my make last maybe 2 hours. It also made my face feel sticky and gross. Not a fan of this. I will not buy again.

on 3/15/2014 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I love this for setting my mineral powder foundation. It instantly takes away that powdery finish! Since my skin is sort of dehydrated, I love that moisture it adds and I feel like it makes my skin look more dewy. WITHOUT making you oily!

I feel like it does make your makeup last longer than usual, but nothing too crazy. That's the reason why I can't give it 5/5, but that doesn't mean that it's not a fantastic product, cause it really is! Especially since it's so inexpensive it's deffintly worth a buy, and I will buy it again soon, since I've almost used it up. SUPER GREAT PRODUCT! :-)

on 3/14/2014 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love it. Always had a problem with my face looking too powdery and made up after foundation+powder, but this helps bring back my glow. Cheap. Didn't break me out. Helps makeup stay longer. Seriously, just buy it if you ever order from elf..

on 3/12/2014 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this stuff! Love it so much I brought another bottle before my first one ran out :) it really makes your makeup last longer. No complaints about it.

on 3/1/2014 3:07:00 PM

I bought another bottle before I run out. Great setting spray that restores dewiness to the skin and does not irritate the face. Great to apply after powder as it takes away the cakiness if you applied too much!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools