E.L.F. Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray

3.7

Water (Aqua), AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Green Tea (Camelia Sinensis) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Tocophryl Acetate (Ve) Retinyl Acytate (Va), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

on 3/15/2014 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I love this for setting my mineral powder foundation. It instantly takes away that powdery finish! Since my skin is sort of dehydrated, I love that moisture it adds and I feel like it makes my skin look more dewy. WITHOUT making you oily!

I feel like it does make your makeup last longer than usual, but nothing too crazy. That's the reason why I can't give it 5/5, but that doesn't mean that it's not a fantastic product, cause it really is! Especially since it's so inexpensive it's deffintly worth a buy, and I will buy it again soon, since I've almost used it up. SUPER GREAT PRODUCT! :-)

on 3/14/2014 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love it. Always had a problem with my face looking too powdery and made up after foundation+powder, but this helps bring back my glow. Cheap. Didn't break me out. Helps makeup stay longer. Seriously, just buy it if you ever order from elf..

on 3/12/2014 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this stuff! Love it so much I brought another bottle before my first one ran out :) it really makes your makeup last longer. No complaints about it.

on 3/1/2014 3:07:00 PM

I bought another bottle before I run out. Great setting spray that restores dewiness to the skin and does not irritate the face. Great to apply after powder as it takes away the cakiness if you applied too much!

on 2/12/2014 2:02:00 PM

I can't live without this setting spray. It doesn't stop any oil, so I still wear a powder, but whenever I have to blot with a blotting sheet it doesn't take any makeup off, and if I accidentally apply too much powder it's a lifesaver, no more cakeyness :) for $3 it's a steal.

on 2/11/2014 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I bought this on a whim at Target. This is the first makeup setting spray I've tried. All I can is that I I'm glad I only paid $3 for this. In fact, that's about the only positive thing I can say about this product.

I applied this to my face after applying the rest of my makeup. It was hard to get the bottle to spray. When it did finally spray, it sprayed a ton. My face was soaked and felt sticky. When I looked in the mirror, I was horrified. This stuff completely ruined my makeup. It caused both my mascara and foundation to run down my face. So I ended up having to completely redo my makeup. Needless to say, this stuff went right into the garbage. Will not repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was really intrigued into this mist/setting spray, and for 3 bucks, I really couldn't pass it up. I sprayed two times on my face and at first is felt really wet, as if I had just splashed my face with water, but after 20-30 seconds it dried completely and left me with a dewy, natural finish. I didn't find it to help it with my makeup lasting but when I feel like I put too much concealer/foundation on, this helps to balance it out. I really like this product and I will definitely repurchase.

on 2/1/2014 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Doesn't help tremendously and soaks your face when you spray it.

on 1/23/2014 1:19:00 PM

It helps. It wets your face down a bit but it dries pretty quickly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This little bottle of spray is a lifesaver for me. I decided since my homemade finishing spray wasn't cutting it for me, I bought this from ELF site with a few other things. See, I dont have much faith in my makeup, so I give this 2 spritzes and wait for a few minutes, and it melts together PERFECTLY. It looks dewy and fresh without looking shiny, I don't get any breakouts and it keeps my makeup in place. As for smell, I don't notice anything. It comes in a cute, black bottle but my only gripe is that something this good should at least be bigger, right? Since its $3 it doesn't break the bank or anything, so do try it. I know when I run out, I'm gonna stock up on 2 or more, because that's how much I love this stuff!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools