July 31, 2014 | 1713 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - E.L.F. - Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually like this but I use it more to refresh when I'm sweating bullets. I use Missha,BRTC, or UD All Nighter or Deslick setting spray 1st. While I'm out though if the weather is super hot and i'm sweating I spray this and I'm cooled down and my makeup doesn't run at all. Yes, the sprayer leaves a lot more to be desired. The formula itself though is good and has good ingredients for the price. I have used it a lot this summer and I wear eye makeup pretty much everyday plus blush, and mascara. It does not make anything run once you set it before you go out. My makeup does last a lot longer too. I have tried this alone and the results were pretty good but not as good as UD and the others we know about.

For the price it does a good job for refreshing your self during the day because it won't ruin your look. I will purchase another because it does make a good skin refresher. So to me the product is worth it because it won't ruin your makeup and it keeps you cool, and your MU will last. For 3$ I'm sold because it does more good than bad. The sprayer bites we know that but it does work for me when I use it after a stronger setting spray. On it's own I think in the Fall/Winter it would hold up better than Summer. I can't hate on it because it does do some good things. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by vwbeadedprincess

AADORABLE Bottling of this product simple and a clearish black plastic and a great sprayer that never broke. I got this product about 2 months ago and im finally running out, but for 3 dollers a pop is so reasonable for this great product. Last for about 9 hours and when i spay it i also patt it around to make sure my face is completly moist. i do wear this after applying neutragena oil control foundation and rimmel stay matte powder LOVE!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by 78peahen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I used Model in a Bottle which made me itch (turned out to be a mild allergy to lavender), then I used the Urban Decay All-Nighter (LOVED!), then this. It does the same thing the UDAN does, but it's $3!

Yes, it's a much smaller bottle.
Yes, the bottle it comes in is awful (you can forget about a "mist").

I simply transferred it to my empty UDAN bottle. ;)

NOTE: I'm in the process of switching everything over to natural products, so I use an aloe juice, witch-hazel and glycerine spray for everyday setting, but for special occasions (like an outdoor concert or something like that), I grab this (I keep it in the fridge since it's a little while between uses -- and because it feels nice cold). It even keeps my natural/organic mascara that is not waterproof in place. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

This is a great setting spray for $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by prissychris

I love this! It really makes your make up look less cakey. The price is really a steal. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing! It really helped keep me from getting oily and it kept my makeup looking nice for a whole school day without needing touch ups (I have combo skin)! I will definitely repurchase and it everyone should try it. It's so inexpensive and Really worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by cristy0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't say it's helped me control oil but my makeup stays on longer. I'd always have a problem with the powder on my eyebrows wearing off and with this spray they stay on 100%!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by cheepir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I first purchased this about a year ago, but saw no difference when I applied it. I guess it was also because it was winter time, so my makeup stayed on fairly well anyway.

I recently started using this spray again to combat the summer heat, and to my disappointment I started breaking out like crazy! I got some small, angry little whiteheads and one or two big pus-filled pimples, including areas where I don't usually break out - chin, forehead near the temples.

Too bad though, because I honestly felt the difference the spray made during summer. I blotted less (I usually blot twice or more a day) - only about once a day, and at the end of the day instead of looking like all my foundation was gone, my face still looked fairly good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by LaLa6699

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product popped my mist setting spray cherry and I dont regret it!!
I love this product!! Super cheap and does the job well!! My makeup NEVER melts off if this is on my face! Also, it makes glitter eyeshadows stay on all day long with NO fallout!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by rosiebum

This product was my first facial mist/makeup setter, and it has encouraged me to explore this area further as it was a fantastic product. In conjunction with a primer, this mist helped my makeup stay in place all day, as well as control oiliness. It doesn't really have a smell either, which is good. The only bad thing I have to say about this product is that it's more of a spray than a mist, which can sometimes hinder application. I've made it work for me by spraying it a little further away from my face to get the mist effect. I would definitely repurchase this product, as for £3.75, it is a perfect introduction to makeup setting mists (especially for those who don't want to fork out for Urban Decay!)