August 22, 2014 | 1756 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Champagne

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Extacey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm going to go back and be fair with this one. I used it with UDPP and wound up liking it much better. It's good for a subtle lid color. I'm still wound up over the glitter though. You need to be careful when applying this, don't let it fall out anywhere else on your face, or you'll be covered in sparkles.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 5:04:00 AM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never have luck with Cover Girl eye or cheek products because they are just too chalky for my liking and do not wear long. However, I saw this in the store one day, came home and read the reviews on here and was intrigued. The next time I was in the store, I thought I'd get it. Hello chalk city! This looks so unnatural on my PPP skin, it made my eye lids look dry and chaulky and it was borderline glittery....not shimmery imo. Save this for Halloween. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2009 5:40:00 PM More reviews by nikki_nikki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would only use this e/s as a highlighter for my browbone. I use a fluffy brush and apply lightly. I think it's too shimmery and bit too chalky to use as an all over lid color. I will repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by facebylace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not a huge fan of most drugstore cosmetics since I switched over to department. However, this highlighter has a lot of pigment. It goes on really smooth and is very blendable. If you're looking for an inexpensive highlighter, this is the way to go.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by ahcs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this shadow. I was looking for an inexpensive alternative to Stila's Kitten. I am pleasantly surprised by the quality of this CG shadow and I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by evonneSTYLE

Price 3
Packaging 4
Repurchase YES

----------------------------

I love this product sooo much!!
It is great for undereyes, innercorners, or highlights.
How versatile!
Definitely give it a try.

---------------------------
Ingredients:

Talc, mica, mineral oil, boron nitride, zinc stearate, dimethicone, calcium cilicate, methylparaben, propyparaben, sodium dehydroacetate, quaternium-15, BHT.

*Sparkle shades may also conatin: calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, synthetic fluorplogopite.

May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, manganese violet, ultramarines, chromium oxides greens, carmind, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, chromium hydroxide green, ferric ferrocyanide.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by KristaniA

I agree with everybody.
This is a great color for brow bones and inner corners.
It's not just all shimers, it's got some ivory tint to it that can make your eyes "glow".
Put it all over your lid up to the brow bone and pair it with a black eyeliner and a mascara, you're set to go :)
i like to use it on my cheekbones as a highlighting color as well!

will repurchase (especially when it's on sale!)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by brwneyedxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was impressed by how much color this gave. It's very shimmery, frosty and appears nearly white, but it blends well as a highlight. The only thing I'd say is that the texture is kind of chalky, which I don't like, but I'd still buy it again, especially at, what, $3?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by mo141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really great, inexpensive highlight color for browbones. I think I got mine for a dollar fifty on sale at the drugstore. Its a really nice highlight color and the pan has a lot of product in it so it will last for a really long time. So for a highlighter that is really inexpensive, you really can't beat this!
:) mo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great highlight color for such a cheap price. Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Champagne works great in the inner corning of the eye to brighten them up and as highlight under brow (or even on the jaw bones with tiny amount). This product is extremely shimmery and frosty. I got mine on a clearance sale in my local drug store for 99cents CAD which was a great price (truely dirt cheap) and it works amazingly. I also have a lot of higher end shadows but for me, they all apply the same. The compact comes with a lot of product and it will probably take me forever to finish it.

Overall a great product if you are looking for something cheap and continent to highlight or even put as eyeshadow since it wont cost much to replace if you loose it or damage it. I would definitely recommend it!.