April 19, 2014 | 1901 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by martha610

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm glad this was in a GWP because I never would have bought it, thinking it too blah. But it has grown on me and now it is my favorite MLBB lipstick. It's sort of a nude and great when I do my eyes up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by KaiserMimiVII

This color seems rather boring to me, but it's actually quite lovely on my lips. It works rather well with my skin tone (NW20-25) which I'm surprised about. However, I feel like it looks way better on my mother who is 52 years old. However, it's still not something I wear all the time, so I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by tashaynn98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Reading the other reviews, it seems that people either love or hate this color. Put me in the "love it" camp. It deepens my natural lip color and makes me look a little more polished without looking made-up. I do wish it lasted longer on my lips, but I do like the existing creamy finish.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by georton

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tenderheart just didn't work for me. I didn't like the flat formula and the color was boring and a little too rusty brown. It was too warm for me I suppose.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by sookie2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very great colour for everyday use I use it with Cliniques' Nudey lip liner and it gives it more a dramatic look. It's a great everyday lipstick and looks great with everything. I've been using this for a year or so when I was younger and they discontinued it they brought it back about 2 years ago and I couldn't be happier:) It's a pinky brown with a just applied look that lasts for a few hours if you don't drink anything. I urge you to give it a try since Clinique is very well priced for a department store brand ($17CDN)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by PineappleChick

I love this color! It looks very natural on me, perfect for a faux no make up day. I always get it as a GWP but if they stopped giving it away I would still buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 5:39:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know how much this lipstick costs because I actually found it in my mom's make up bag. And let me tell you...I AM AMAZED! I love love looooove this. Some people say it's blah and neutral, but I find that it is VERY close to my natural lip color without being too dramatic or dark. Perfect for work, or when you're going for the natural look! It is so flattering on my NC20 skin tone (fair with yellow or warm undertones). You can sheer it out with a lip brush, or you can layer it and make the color more intense. I think I'm going to steal this from her because I ADORE it. It feels very nice on my lips and lasts awhile, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ibakeuacookie

It is the perfect consistency. Perfect pigmentation. It glides on my lips and moisturizes them. Its the perfect tone for my lips . I use it everyday. It goes with every look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

I really like this. The color works well with my light olive skin and dark hair. It is a good neutral. It is a brownish red on me. It has to be reapplied just as often as other lipsticks but it doesn't dry out my lips. I have bought this many times.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Blah, boring color. No color payoff, my natural lips have better color with lip balm. Don't waste your money. Just wait for GWP.