Clinique Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

4.2

castor seed oil - cendelilla wax - caprylic/capric triglyceride - cetyl acetate - isopropyl myristate - beeswax - lanolin oil - myristyl lactate - avocado oil - ozokerite - carnauba wax - acetylated lanolin alcohol - ascorbyl palmitate - tocopherol - bht - [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - carmine (ci 75470) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - orange 5 (ci 45370) - red 22 lake (ci 45380) - red 27 lake (ci 45410) - red 28 lake (ci 45410) - red 33 lake (ci 17200) - blue 1 (ci 42090) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - yellow 5 (ci 19140) - yellow 6 (ci 15985) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - yellow 6 lake (ci 15850) - red 7 lake (ci 15850) - red 30 (ci 73360) - red 36 (ci 12085)

I really enjoy Tenderheart. When I got my first tube I didn't know how to sheer lipsticks down; this was kind of brown and I categorized it as a "reject" product. However applied with a brush or with some gloss/balm it is the perfect caramel coloured my-lips-but-better colour. The texture is comfortable and the smell is alright.

on 3/6/2010 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

this stuff is definite MLBB status for me, i would have to say that this is my favorite lipstick, because it is a color i can wear everyday, matches everything i decide to wear, never looks like too much and overly done. I use the C.O. bigelow mentha lip shines as a balm before i apply and it just makes my lips look fantastic, no need for lip liner really, it doesn't last very long but the color fades on my lips to where its not so obvious i just had lipstick on and its gone :p,

on 3/4/2010 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I like the quality of Clinique lipsticks in general. This one is not as moist as some of their lines. The color is a sort of camel-y peach. It's VERY neutral. On me (fair, warm-toned blonde) it's a bit boring. It looked better in the store than in real life. I do use this when I'm running out the door and want a swipe of color, but I wouldn't repurchase due to the boring/beige factor.

on 1/16/2010 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this color! In the tube it looks like a brown-raisin color, much darker than I'd ordinarily dare to wear, since I'm a blue-eyed blonde with pale, cool coloring. But when I apply it, it turns out a lovely natural-looking pink, warm and neither too red nor too brown--MLBB.

on 1/9/2010 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm glad this was in a GWP because I never would have bought it, thinking it too blah. But it has grown on me and now it is my favorite MLBB lipstick. It's sort of a nude and great when I do my eyes up.

This color seems rather boring to me, but it's actually quite lovely on my lips. It works rather well with my skin tone (NW20-25) which I'm surprised about. However, I feel like it looks way better on my mother who is 52 years old. However, it's still not something I wear all the time, so I won't be repurchasing.

on 1/2/2010 5:14:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Reading the other reviews, it seems that people either love or hate this color. Put me in the "love it" camp. It deepens my natural lip color and makes me look a little more polished without looking made-up. I do wish it lasted longer on my lips, but I do like the existing creamy finish.

on 12/21/2009 1:17:00 PM

Tenderheart just didn't work for me. I didn't like the flat formula and the color was boring and a little too rusty brown. It was too warm for me I suppose.

on 12/18/2009 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a very great colour for everyday use I use it with Cliniques' Nudey lip liner and it gives it more a dramatic look. It's a great everyday lipstick and looks great with everything. I've been using this for a year or so when I was younger and they discontinued it they brought it back about 2 years ago and I couldn't be happier:) It's a pinky brown with a just applied look that lasts for a few hours if you don't drink anything. I urge you to give it a try since Clinique is very well priced for a department store brand ($17CDN)

I love this color! It looks very natural on me, perfect for a faux no make up day. I always get it as a GWP but if they stopped giving it away I would still buy it.

Popular Lipsticks