OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a great red color, a must have for every collection. In normal light, it's just a matte red. In dim lighting, it's a deep blood red, with subtle shine. And in lots of light, it's very shimmery, and has little pink shimmers in it. It's a very unique and interesting color, and beautiful. It can look a little vampish on long nails, but in a good way. So if you want a staple red, get this!
The only con is that it becomes gloomy very easily in the bottle. But add some thinner and it should be fine. Will buy again!

This is a beautiful dark red for my pale skin, it can look a tiny bit brownish to me in some lights which i don't like, but for the most part it is a deep blood-red with a slight shimmer.

Regardless of whether I personally love the colour I would have to give this 5 stars for:

1. Application - smooth to apply, opaque and flawless in 2 coats.
2. Staying power - I took it off after 5 days because i got a new colour i wanted to try, but it was still perfect, tiny bit of tip wear because I type all day.
3. Longevity - I have had the same bottle for 11 years and it is still perfect!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this one. It looks good year round, whether I'm tanned or snow white. The shimmer isn't over the top and it's a true red, even if a little bit dark. Wears well, stays on. One of those go to polishes when you can't make your mind up.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oh my gah :) memories!! i remember seeing this on a lady and asking her what it was, then laughing with her over the name. as soon as i got off work that day i got a pedi with it and its my go-to if i dont already have something else in mind! love love love this color :)

I've worn I'm Not Really a Waitress when I forget to bring my polish to the nail shop. It's a bright red with shimmer ~ nothing spectacular in my opinion. It does wear well, because it is a shimmer polish. I'd say this shade can be worn year round, especially in So CA, were we wear sandals all year round. I am so surprised that this is the #1 OPI shade on MUA. I would of thought it would have been one of the vamp shades. I won't buy this product...

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I don't think I've ever had such a strong reaction to a nail polish colour. I really hate this on me! I'm NC45-50 and I have this on my toes right now. It applies opaque in one coat, but I used two coats anyway which makes it look exactly like the color in the bottle. The prominent fuchsia tones and the over-the-top shimmer just looks obnoxious. I don't find that the colour clashes with my yellow-toned skin, but the colour itself is just garish and I think it looks kinda trashy. I tried it on my fingernails but it was so un-pretty I removed it immediately. OPI says this is one of their top-selling polishes, so I have to assume it looks good on other skintones. I only own this polish is cos it was sent to me by mistake in an online order and they didn't want it back.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is okay.. I actually am a fan of red polish.. but this one had so much hype around it that I was expecting more. It looks nice on my nails.. and its a pretty colour, but it is nothing special to me.

I love OPI polishes though, and the formula, brushes, bottles, everything. This specific colour just wasn't one I fell in love with..

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I love this polish...on my toes, and on other people. I gave myself a manicure with it yesterday because I was craving a shimmery red, but, weirdly, it seems a little dull for my NC25 skin. I know that this works for a ton of other people, and I can totally see why, but it's just not a perfect red for me.

Love this shade of red. The name is great, and wears well. Two coats works for me. I get compliments on this as well. I get mine at cosmo prof. so, it's only $4 ...so that's where the 2 comes in on price. I would pay the avg. $8 for OPI though. Love this brand. 4 for pkg. I like Nicole's bottle better (easier holding) I always have a bottle of this in my stash.

Top Rated OPI Products